Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ripped Dusky flowered Skies(closed for Reindeer Ripped)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

Ripped Dusky flowered Skies(closed for Reindeer Ripped) Empty
PostSubject: Ripped Dusky flowered Skies(closed for Reindeer Ripped)   Ripped Dusky flowered Skies(closed for Reindeer Ripped) EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 8:52

Duskflower wasn't sure why but she felt she needed to bond again with her adopted father. She had been busy and she was sure he had been too but she thought they needed it for some reason so she went to look for the deputy and her adopted father"Rippedsky?"she mewed looking for him.

Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Ripped Dusky flowered Skies(closed for Reindeer Ripped)   Ripped Dusky flowered Skies(closed for Reindeer Ripped) EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 10:04

The deputy had just finished organizing the morning patrols when a meow caused him to turn around. It was Duskflower. Ever since she had been a kit, he had watched over her as his own daughter. A soft smile twitched at the corner of his maw. Since getting sick, he had seen very little of his kits and adoptive kits. As he got back into the normal routine of things, it was wonderful to see them again.

"Morning, Duskflower. What can I do for you?" A purr lined the words as he padded closer to her. Despite the fact they were constantly living in the same camp, he did not get to speak with her as much as he once had. It was refreshing to see her now.

Ripped Dusky flowered Skies(closed for Reindeer Ripped) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw

PostSubject: Re: Ripped Dusky flowered Skies(closed for Reindeer Ripped)   Ripped Dusky flowered Skies(closed for Reindeer Ripped) EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 10:08

"Hey... I've been doing good I... wanted to know if maybe you wanted to go for a walk or hunting with me...just to you know hang out again...its been so long"Duskflower mewed offering a small smile. She hoped to catch up with him yell him great news and hang out like they oknce had a long time back even if briefly

Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ripped Dusky flowered Skies(closed for Reindeer Ripped)   Ripped Dusky flowered Skies(closed for Reindeer Ripped) EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 21:51

"That sounds like a great idea," He took a step forwards to butt his head into her shoulder affectionately. Rippedsky could not believe how much the once very young she-cat had grown. It always shocked him how quickly life continued on in the clan and everything kept moving forwards. Turning, he flicked his tail for her to follow. His paws carried him towards the camp entrance in a matter of moments. Despite being chilly, the sun had come out, and offered some warmth on his constantly cold pelt.

"I cannot wait for newleaf... for more reasons than one," The deputy muttered, shaking some snow from his paw.

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Ripped Dusky flowered Skies(closed for Reindeer Ripped)   Ripped Dusky flowered Skies(closed for Reindeer Ripped) EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 22:12

She purred and butted her head against him in return smiling. She followed him fluffing out her pelt a bit as she felt the cold hit her. She smiled some walking a bit beside him smiling. "Yeah...in more ways then one"she mewed."but...im sure there are some good things about Leafbare too though"She mewed padding with him.

Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ripped Dusky flowered Skies(closed for Reindeer Ripped)   Ripped Dusky flowered Skies(closed for Reindeer Ripped) EmptyThu 28 Dec 2017 - 9:06

"The lack of prey and every pressing cold has never been my favorite... unfortunately leafbare is one of the cycles of life, though." He sighed at her comment about the potential for good. Famine always struck, cats got sick and died, others were just generally weaker. Along with all of that, it was common for clan tensions to grow. Thankfully, Skyclan had not been involved yet. The deputy sent up a silent prayer to Starclan that things would stay that way.

"How have things been for you over the past moon? Anything new?" His own sickness had kept him away from his kits for quite sometime now. Adjusting back to the old routine was slowly coming back to him. However, it occurred to him that he did not know what was going on with Duskflower these days. He hoped only good things.

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Ripped Dusky flowered Skies(closed for Reindeer Ripped)   Ripped Dusky flowered Skies(closed for Reindeer Ripped) EmptyThu 28 Dec 2017 - 9:50

Duskflower blinked and nodded quietly"yeah"she mewed before she thought about her answer."well what's new with me..."She trailed off"I have a mate now,Foxhunter "She mewed before she looked to him"and I'm expecting his kits"She mewed finally. It wouldn't have looked like she was though yet thanks to her fluffy fur.

Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ripped Dusky flowered Skies(closed for Reindeer Ripped)   Ripped Dusky flowered Skies(closed for Reindeer Ripped) EmptyFri 29 Dec 2017 - 18:31

At the mention of his former apprentice and tribe cat, a smile once more lit up his maw. Foxhunter had become such a wonderful Skyclan warrior. He could not be more happy than to hear that the tom had found a place with his adoptive daughter. There was no doubt he'd been missing Cloverleaf. Duskflower would be a perfect companion. As she continued on, his heart leaped and unintentionally his pace quickened.

"Congratulations!" He purred. The deputy's tail waved happily. Despite the fact it was leafbare, they had been blessed with so many kits. Rippedsky only hoped that they would be able to all make it though the cold. His expression faltered slightly before he pushed the thought out of his mind, "You will both make fantastic parents I'm sure."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ripped Dusky flowered Skies(closed for Reindeer Ripped)   Ripped Dusky flowered Skies(closed for Reindeer Ripped) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ripped Dusky flowered Skies(closed for Reindeer Ripped)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: