Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Playing in camp with friends!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Playing in camp with friends! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 4:30 am

She quietly tried to get ready for him to pounce on her, as she got into a good pose to run off in and be ready for him to find her
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 4:42 am

He soon crept forward before pouncing on Eaglepaw with his paws outstretched.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 8:57 am

Eaglepaw quickly headed for the exit and ran out in the middle of the camp looking back and forth, she kept running as she looked back at Webpaw
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 8:54 pm

"Ready!!" Amberpaw called as he padded out into the clearing happily.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Playing in camp with friends! - Page 4 Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 10:02 pm

Eaglepaw stopped running and trotted over to him "ok" she mewed "Lets wait for Webpaw" she mewed sitting down
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 11:07 pm

Webpaw soon caught up with them, his tail lashing in mock hostility. "I'll get you eventually!"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 11:25 pm

Eaglepaw smiled and looked at the forest "So what do you guys want to play, me and Webpaw were just play fighting and playing some games" she mewed
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 6:53 pm

"I'm fine with whatever!" Amberpaw mewed licking his paws.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 7:13 pm

Webpaw sat down on the hard, cold ground, washing his face. "I just know we have to do something, I haven't been able to go out of camp since Shimmerheart's patrol!"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 10:04 pm

She giggled and got up "Hide-and-seek?" she mewed "Who wants to be it?" she asked looking at both of them again
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 6:57 pm

Amberpaw sat there hoping not to be in, 'I'm too fast to be in!' He flaunted to himself.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 7:15 pm

"I was it last time, Eaglepaw?" He looked at the she-cat,then to Amberpaw, he stood out like fire on the snow to Webpaw, he'd be easy to catch.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 10:03 pm

Eaglepaw nodded "I can be it if you guys want unless Webpaw wants to continue being the seeker" she mewed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing in camp with friends!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4