Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Playing in camp with friends!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

Playing in camp with friends! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Feb 2016 - 1:40

"Haha, okay!" Amberpaw laughed jumping up right.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Playing in camp with friends! - Page 3 Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Feb 2016 - 5:33

Eaglepaw gave a purr of amusement as she looked over to Webpaw, "Alright, alright we'll see you when your ready Amberpaw" she meowed walking out of the apprentices den
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Feb 2016 - 6:04

Webpaw followed after Eaglepaw, going out into the clearing once again, the smell of mud and frost surrounding him.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Feb 2016 - 6:07

Eaglepaw's fur bristled in the wind as she stood up "Lets play a game while we wait" she meowed "How about..." she was trying to think of a game and all of a sudden one popped into her head "Hunter and prey?" she meowed
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Feb 2016 - 6:17

Webpaw nodded and flicked his tail. "Alright, who's going to be hunter?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Feb 2016 - 6:17

"You!" she meowed quickly running off
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Feb 2016 - 7:53

Webpaw shook his head and chased after her, the frost-hardened ground helped him move faster as he darted along her trail.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Feb 2016 - 7:55

She slipped a couple of times but got used to the frosted ground, she quickly slid and turned around trying not to run into Webpaw
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Feb 2016 - 8:04

He skidded as he turned to try and cut off Eaglepaw. Webpaw bound after the she-cat as the two ran around camp.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Feb 2016 - 8:07

She quickened her pace and looked back smiling "Your quite the runner!" she meowed
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Feb 2016 - 8:12

He hurried towards her, his whiskers twitching in amusement. "I have long legs." He mewed.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Feb 2016 - 8:16

She looked back trying to not run into one of the trees in the camp, she jumped on one of the branches and ran towards the apprentices den
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Feb 2016 - 8:20

He ran along underneath it, knowing that she'd run out of branch and he'd have her.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Feb 2016 - 8:22

She tried to escape by hiding in one of the near by bushes in the apprentices den make some noise but not to much to wake up ever apprentice
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Feb 2016 - 9:19

He heard the noise and soon started to stalk quietly, trying to sneak up on the other apprentice.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing in camp with friends!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next