Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Playing in camp with friends!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Playing in camp with friends! Empty
PostSubject: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 12:43

Eaglepaw's ears twitched as she was asleep in her confrontable bed of moss, as she slowly woke up she groomed herself and stretched herself. When she had finished she walked over to the pile of kill and took a vole, she sat down next to a shady tree and started eating. She looked around while she eat her vole and when she had been done she stood up and looked into the forest, she wondered if she could explore it again with a apprentice or warrior. She was very playful at the time so she knew that there where apprentices, warriors, and kits to play with but mostly just cats her age, as she poked her head into the apprentice den she looked at the ones she had already met. She saw two cats she knew which were Webpaw and Amberpaw, she carefully walked over to them and nudged them to try and wake them up
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 13:37

Webpaw curled further into his nest, tucking his nose under his tail as he tried to avoid Eaglepaw's nudges. His tabby cover flanks rising and falling as he slept lightly. The den was quiet for once and he wasn't going to let that go to waste. He didn't get very good as is, this was on rare moment of peaceful slumber. When he eventually gave in and woke up, Webpaw opened an eye to look at his friend's white pelt. "Good morning Eaglepaw.." He muttered sleepily.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 13:47

"Good morning" she whispered trying not to wake the other apprentices "I know its the first time the dens been quiet but right now its time to get up" she meowed "Oh ya and I made a new friend I'll wake him up later though" she meowed
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 14:25

Webpaw sighed and stood up, brushing past her as he got out of the den. "Really?" He asked as he stretched. "What's their name?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 14:44

"Amberpaw" she meowed "I met him at the gathering, I didn't see him in camp so we met there" she meowed
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 14:54

Webpaw looked at her and tilted his head. "Amberpaw?" He nodded and purred. "I met Amberpaw when we were kits.."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 14:58

She nodded "You did?" she meowed "That's cool, so what do you want to do while we wait for him?" she asked walking out of the apprentices den
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 15:11

He shrugged and rolled his shoulders. "I'm not even fully awake yet.. besides, we can't leave camp."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 16:03

She nodded again "Yeah" she meowed "Maybe play a game or maybe play fight?" she suggested
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 16:11

Webpaw purred and nodded. "Let's play fight then. Maybe some kits will wake up soon and we can play with them two."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 16:16

"Ok" she meowed charging at him and knocking him over
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 16:36

Webpaw tumbled before swatting at her with his paws, he was glad that Eaglepaw brought light-heartedness into things, especially now with tension on the rise.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 16:46

She purred with amusement as she pawed him back, she looked at the nursery and back at Webpaw as she went into the bushes to hide. When she got close to him she jumped on his back to surprise him
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 16:56

He purred and shook his pelt twisting to look at Eaglepaw. Webpaw batted at her tail, his whiskers twitching in amusement.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 17:03

She jumped from side to side as her tail went back and forth, she jumped onto a log and quickly jumped off as she landed in front of Webpaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing in camp with friends!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next