Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Playing in camp with friends!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Playing in camp with friends! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 14:08

He pounced on her and pinned her to the ground, chuckling.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 14:12

Eaglepaw laughed and tried to push him away with her paws
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 14:18

Webpaw didn't budge, he bumped noses with Eaglepaw and laughed. He swayed his tail.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 14:22

She laughed again and purred, she licked his cheek and smiled
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 14:24

He back away to let her get up and purred, his green eyes bright.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 14:27

As she got up her eyes sparkled with amusement, she walked over to Webpaw and purred and she groomed his fur
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 14:39

He returned the gesture, his long tail curled by Eaglepaw's flank. Webpaw purred as the duo sat in the clearing, his gaze going over all the dens and landing on Jaggedrock.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 14:46

She curled her tail by his flank as he did and looked at the Jaggedrock "Whats wrong?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 15:05

He shook his head and nudged her cheek. "I'm fine Eaglepaw, don't worry." Webpaw closed his eyes and relaxed.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 15:08

She nodded "Ok" she meowed "Do you think we should wake up Amberpaw?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 15:11

He nodded and looked towards the apprentice den. Webpaw liked the idea of seeing the ginger cat again.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 15:14

Eaglepaw got up and walked into the apprentices den over to Amberpaw who was sleeping, she nudged him "Wake up Amberpaw" she whispered in his ear
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 19:26

"Hmphhh" Amberpaw groaned slowly opening his eyes to see Eaglepaw and Webpaw as energetic as ever.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Playing in camp with friends! - Page 2 Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 19:34

As Eaglepaw noticed he was awake she stopped nudging him "Hey Amberpaw" she meowed "Me and Webpaw wanted to wake you up and just play around camp with you" she meowed
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 21:04

Webpaw sat down as he waited for Amberpaw to give in. "Yeah, we want to show you how Eaglepaw is really a squirrel!"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing in camp with friends!   Playing in camp with friends! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing in camp with friends!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next