Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Making Friends

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Making Friends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 9:17

Webpaw purred as he started the game, counting before he started searching for the she-cat.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 9:19

Eaglekit ran off to the back of the warriors den and covered her brown spots on her white fluffy pelt, but then ran to one of the bushes to hide in.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 9:23

Webpaw searched the nursery and then he looked behind the dirtplace, treading carefully as if he were hunting to catch her by surprise,

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 9:25

Eaglekit saw him looking near the nursery, she poked it out and giggled then poked it back in.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 9:30

When he didn't see her there, he started looking towards the warrior and apprentice dens.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 9:31

Quickly in the bush she put snow on her pelt as she saw him coming closer.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 9:35

He heard her shuffling and started to focus more on the warrior's den.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 9:38

She began to keep more quiet and still, she sniffed the air quietly and scented him.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 9:46

He heard the noise and quickly found her, practically running into her until the two rolled. "Found you!"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 9:51

Eaglekit looked at him with her eyes gleaming bright "I guess you did!" she meowed, she walked out of the bush "Ok my turn" she meowed smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 10:01

He nodded and quickly went to hide, searching for a good spot to hide.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 10:04

When she was done counting she went out to look, first she when for the apprentices den.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 10:06

He hid in with the roots of the bushes near the nursery, using his silver tabby stripes to blend in with the root and the snow.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 10:09

When she looked near the apprentices den she smelled the air and had no scent of him, but then she thought Maybe he's hiding somewhere in the snow or in a bush she looked everywhere their and didn't see him, so she went towards the nursery.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 10:28

When she got there she looked over at the bushes and poked her head in them, she tossed the snow and began to smell the air again. When she finished she didn't find him so she went over to the roots of the nursery and checked there. She got into a hunting pose just like she saw Webpaw do earlier while he was finding her, so she did the same and smelled the air one last time. When she was done she tossed the snow around and saw a silver stripe, and then she leaped up quietly and pounced on him. "Found you!" she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Friends
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next