Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Making Friends

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Making Friends - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends - Page 8 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 8:02

He gave her a doubtful look. "They're probably sleeping."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends - Page 8 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 8:06

"I bet some warriors are awake, I mean some have to patrol the borders soon" she meowed reassuring him

My Cats (Alive):
:Thinpaw:She-cat:ThunderClan:Apprentice:
:Eaglepaw:She-cat:ShadowClan:Apprentice:
:Scout:Tom:Loner:Would be a warrior:
:Lulu:She-cat:Loner:Would be a warrior:

Making Friends - Page 8 Sylveo11
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends - Page 8 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 8:09

He nodded and sighed. "If you say so.."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends - Page 8 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 8:10

She looked around and saw Fracturedsnow "Fracturedsnow can you come with us out of camp, we need a warrior to come with us" she meowed

My Cats (Alive):

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends - Page 8 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 8:11

Webpaw flicked his ear and stretched, his long tail sweeping behind him.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends - Page 8 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 8:15

"I don't know if she is coming or not but were going to stay close to camp so we can just meet their ok?" she meowed running off

My Cats (Alive):

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends - Page 8 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 8:19

He ran after her and looked back at the warrior's den.

Ooc: Should we continue this in a ShadowClan territory topic?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends - Page 8 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 8:22

She looked back "Don't worry its not far" she reassured him again

OOC: Yes since we are kind of going their but make sure that you go on the same topic that was already created by you

My Cats (Alive):

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends - Page 8 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 8:25

He nodded and followed her, standing at the entrance.

Ooc: What do you mean?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends - Page 8 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 8:31

She looked around the woods as her fur ruffled through the wind and she looked back at him and smiled

Ooc: I mean go on the topic in ShadowClan Territory that you posted called Webpaw's mission...for moss that's what I meant by that sorry if it was confusing

My Cats (Alive):

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends - Page 8 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 8:34

He smiled back and nuzzled her shoulder.

Ooc: Alright.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends - Page 8 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 8:39

She nuzzled him back and stopped as they arrived

Ooc: I'll make a new topic so now its confusing for the mission thing because it wouldn't make any sense

My Cats (Alive):

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Friends