Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]

Go down 
+14
Bloom
Sun
Reaper King
Bleu Haikyuu
Laurel
Jughead
Clover
Tyleca
Ice
Renette
Shimmerpelt
Kes
Cat
Shadow
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]   Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 5:56 pm

Fracturedpaw smiled a bit and glanced to Wildpaw breifly before she looked to her older brother the smile then vanished and looked up to Thrushstar wondering what exactly had happened.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Duneclaw2

Duneclaw2

Characters : Inactive
Clan/Rank : Dank Incarnate
Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]   Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 4:51 am

Dunepaw walked out of the apprentinces den, and sat down near to the back of the group.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Barkpaw walked over and sat next to Dunepaw. I wonder what's wrong.he thought.

It's a good site: consider roleplaying here if you aren't right now! :D

*Check back once annually.*
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]   Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 3:52 pm

When the clan finally gathered, Thrushstar paused to look down at them. Each and every cat. His blood boiled, watching all of them prance to the rock like they knew nothing. The only one that had any kind of semblance to himself was Leopardfang and maybe Dawnflower. She looked distraught about something, but at the moment the leader didn't bother. As he heard his sister speak however, a quick chill shot through his spine before he growled, not bothering to look in the direction of her voice. "Shut up," he snapped as he continued to stare down each warrior and apprentice. It didn't even cross his mind that he was the only one that could hear her. Here he was telling a dead invisible cat to shut her mouth. The clan probably thought he was crazy. They were most likely right, but who cared.

When everyone settled, Thrushstar finally stood up straight, taking a few breaths to try to calm himself down enough to speak properly. "As most of you know, tonight's Gathering was filled with all sorts of insanity. Riverclan's medicine cat decided to leave Riverclan in hopes of becoming an independent medicine cat under Starclan's aid. Thunderclan's medicine cat has stepped down from his position. And one of our own... or who used to be ours, Nightpaw, has decided to defy all rules of the Gathering and leave Shadowclan forever. After killing a cat, having a secret relationship with a Riverclan apprentice, and befriend rogues that have infested the forest, Nightpaw disgraced our way of life.

"However, in recent times, he has not been the only one. There have been countless Shadowclan warriors... no, fox-hearted snake eaters that have stomped on our warrior code. They didn't think it applied to them. Why is that? What was ever done to them to make them feel this way?"
He asked rhetorically, pausing a moment to settle his over-thinking brain. "All of you before me in this camp, this is your one chance! I know there are more of you in this clan that feel the same way as our 'friend' Nightpaw did! Go! If you want to leave, then leave!" His voice grew louder as he spoke, mild hysteria setting in. "Because how can I trust a clan that wants to turn around and break everything that I've lived for? I built this clan up from the ground! I gave us a chance to be on top again against the other clans in this Starclan-forsaken forest and this is how I get treated?! So go! Leave now while you have the chance! Because once this meeting is over, things are changing around here!" He finally stopped, glaring down at his clan. This was their one chance. They didn't have very long.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]   Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 4:21 pm

Silverpaw's eyes widened in pure horror, the most her small, fluffy body could handle. "O-oh no!" She squeaked, nervous at her grandfathers words. What had come over him to... No. A leader had to be strong. This... He had to do this, so... She nervously looked around the see who would leave in the name of traitors. She hoped none of her kin would leave. She didn't want to see another traitor. This was... Bad. Her nerves were practically popping, it was so bad...

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]   Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 4:56 pm

Mosspaw buried herself in against Mudfoot, both frightened and surprised by the acidity and anger in Thrushstar's words. What he said rang true, there had been a lot of traitors within ShadowClan, cats who broke the code, flaunted their weaknesses in front of other clans like Nightpaw, but to confront it head on like this... Had they fallen this low as a clan? Doubt creeped into her mind, how many of her clanmates were harbouring similar thoughts? What about Shatteredsoul, her nephew who'd been terrifying to her even when she was kit? And Fracturedpaw, his sister who he took quite an interest too.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9991

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]   Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 4:59 pm

Danwflower didn't look up at her leader. She knew this had been an issue. She wanted to say something, she wanted to speak up, and tell Thrushstar to refuse Wisteriasky's help for now, at least until Dawnflower could get her mind straight, and speak to Starclan about all of this mess. This was all too confusing. The Medicine cat looked like she was zoned out as she thought through this. Wisteriasky betrayed the code, but Starclan told her to do it? The code that was set by Starclan in the first place? If Starclan didn't like the code didn't they have the will to change it?

She needed to say something. "Thrushstar. I would prefer if we don't accept Wisteriasky's help for now. I want to speak with Starclan on this matter, and get somethings straightened out before we turn to her." Dawnflower turned away from her leader for a moment to look at the warriors.

A shot a glare to all of them. "How dare you all." She growled. "A leader is supposed to be able to put faith into his warriors, and yet you all sit here, with some sort of betrayal on your backs. Your leader has given you so much, and you give him nothing but paranoia in return? I wouldn't be surprised if Starclan is displeased with all of us right now." The medicine cat turned her head up, and looked down upon them. "The code isn't to be taken for granted. If any of you have an issue with it then you can talk to me, and I will bring it up to Starclan themselves. If you think the code doesn't apply to you, then I suggest you take Thrushstar's advice and leave." The medicine cat said. She gave them one last glare before storming off to her den. She had things to do.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6724

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]   Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 5:08 pm

Shimmerheart sat beside her mate in time to hear Thrushstar's tirade. She let out an audible gasp. He was so angry.... Hopefully no one else would leave. Their poor leader must be breaking under stress. "I'm here for you, Thrushstar," she whispered, though she knew he couldn't hear. "I will never leave you or ShadowClan. Any traitor who wants to defy you has to go through me."  She glared at Dawnflower as she stalked off. This was not going to help anycat.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ashwing on Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]   Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 6:05 pm

Mudfoot's fur started to bristle as the leader started the meeting. He could feel Mosspaw felt the same way and wrapped his tail around the she cat. He listened on and was utterly surprised at Thrushstar's last comments. Leave now? How dare he accuse any of us to be disloyal! He knew that their were probably some disloyal cats, but still. In complete silence, the tom watched as Dawnflower stalk off. Letting his fur lie flat he gave a sigh and stood up, looking up to Thrushstar.

"I will always remain loyal to you!" He meowed loud enough for every cat to hear. In an instant, he felt this burst of energy and pride. He was proud to be a ShadowClan cat and wanted everyone to know that. "Yes, times are really crazy right now but I believe in ShadowClan. When has ShadowClan's strenth ever faltered?" He looked around. At this point, the tom didn't care what others thought, but hoped his words encouraged cats around him. "No matter what comes our way, we will rise to the challenge!" He muscles flexed, and an exciting feeling flowed through his veins.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 2 VHQrlk5
Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 2 1QYZaRo

Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]   Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 8:17 pm

Mapleface couldn't help but shriek with laughter. "StarClan, Brother! You are failing miserably!" she continued to cackle as she jumped down from the large rock and wove her way between the bristling cats. "Which one, Thrushstar?" she taunted from below, stopping next to Mudfoot as he spoke out. "I bet he's lying. You would know if you were a true leader, like me." she laughed again, looking after Dawnflower. "And a medicine cat who doesn't know what to do." she shook her head. "Can I lead yet? This situation is so shaming." she stood next to Leopardfang now, eyeing him. "He's good though. You can keep him." she muttered. She may be dead but she still couldn't deny good looks.

OoC: To clarify, only Thurshstar can hear/see/feel her.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 2 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]   Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 8:50 pm

Amberpaw sat there astonished, he had never seen this side of his leader before and just looked up at him silently but inside he was burning, 'How could a cat be so cruel and betray our clan, look whats happened now, our leader doesn't even trust his own clan because of him!'He thought to himself.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 2 Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!

Last edited by Renette on Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]   Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 10:27 pm

Webpaw looked over the clan, this wasn't how a warrior should act, betraying their clan.. He growled under his breath at the thought.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Duneclaw2

Duneclaw2

Characters : Inactive
Clan/Rank : Dank Incarnate
Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]   Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 5:04 am

Dunepaw never knew their were traitors in his Clan. But one thing he did know was that he was a ShadowClan cat, so he sat down, and didn't stay a thing.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Barkpaw,on the other hand, had noticed that some cats were acting strange,but it was the general, he didn't know any specific cats. Barkpaw hadn't done anything against the warrior code. "I'm am loyal." he muttered under his breath. He sat down, and stayed there.

It's a good site: consider roleplaying here if you aren't right now! :D

*Check back once annually.*
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]   Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 1:21 pm

Leopardfang's gaze traced the crowd suspiciously. Thrushstar's anger was justified, as well as Dawnflower's disgust. This was disgraceful. Did any other clan ever have this problem? Did Falconstar question his warriors on their loyalty? Did Fishstar? Spottedstar? It didn't seem so. Right now it felt like ShadowClan was the only clan crumbling, as if it had much to crumble from. One thing was certain: Leopardfang would not show mercy to traitors. He almost dared a single cat to rise so that the deputy could chase them out himself. His green eyes rose back up to Thrushstar, and the spotted tom meowed harshly, "If no traitors admit now, I suggest we kill them when we find them later. Mercy has not done us any favors, and we have not made a strong enough example of those code breakers from before!"

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]   Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 1:45 pm

Webpaw glanced at his father, agreeing his words and unsheathing his claws. He'd fight to his last breath to protect this clan, how else could he prove himself of any use? Loyalty was something most had appeared to have lost now. The forest would fear ShadowClan once again, he was sure of that.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]   Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 3:12 pm

Redwhisker had held his tongue from the moment his brother had stepped onto the Great Rock. He'd held his tongue as they shouted all sorts of obscenities his way. He'd held his tongue as he walked away from the clans, now a rogue, and now a shame. His brother, who was still only an apprentice, whom he'd fought alongside to chase rogues out of the territory, whom he dreamed of being able to share a warm nest with again, was gone. And for what...? The only crime that Redwhisker truly saw worthy of exile was for that of loving a RiverClan cat, and even then, he was still so young...

And now he stared forward as his grandfather lashed out at them all. His claws teared away at the ground. They were all being scolded, like kits, like they'd all committed the most heinous of crimes... It was just... Disgusting. "He was just an apprentice!" The tom yowled out, his voice on the bridge of shrieks. His body was trembling, but he couldn't bring himself to still it. "He was my brother! Your kin! Our clanmate! He made stupid mistakes, but he never turned his claws on one of our own!" He'd always been one of the quiet members of the clan, and yet now he felt as if he couldn't scream the words loud enough. "And now you shout at us as if we're all guilty ourselves! How - H-How dare you!?" They didn't do anything. He didn't do anything, and yet the leader, the deputy, and the medicine cat all looked towards them in complete disgust.

He wasn't even sure if the things he were saying were even making any sense. All he could think of was his brother, of how alone Nightpaw must have been then, and how he should've said something before. Redwhisker felt sick to his stomach. His brother, oh his brother...

Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]   Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next