Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

July 2022 TC Post-Gathering ... Gathering

Go down 
+2
Ebby
Kitty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

July 2022 TC Post-Gathering ... Gathering Empty
PostSubject: July 2022 TC Post-Gathering ... Gathering   July 2022 TC Post-Gathering ... Gathering EmptyFri 15 Jul 2022 - 6:17

ooc; Hey guys! So a bit of explanation here: This topic is a new tradition Mottlerose (aka myself, Kitty) wants to start within Thunderclan - a post-gathering Gathering! This is going to be for Thunderclan cats to discuss what's going on in their lives, and serve as a massive bonding topic for everybody <3 Thunderclan is supposed to be super tight-knit and family oriented, so what better way than for everyone to enjoy a clan gathering? The goal is to have this take place on the 15th of every month. Whether or not that actually happens? Eh, we'll see.

Mottlerose was relieved that the gathering had gone well as Thunderclan was led back to camp. It was her first one as deputy and sitting amongst the others, and being separated from her Clan had felt... odd. She didn't quite like being isolated, almost put upon a pedastal with her rank in front of the others, but the rest of the deputies had put those worries at ease. They all were friendly enough, and she especially found herself liking Poppyshine of Riverclan. A friendly queen, that calico was.

Still, that wasn't the thing presently on the molly's mind. The moon still was high in the sky, with stars twinkling happily above. Peace and joy were certainly the moods that followed the evening as opposed to the unfortunate chaos of last gathering. As Thunderclan had made their way back to camp, Mottlerose made her way to the Highrock to make her announcement. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highrock for a quick Clan meeting!" She called. Certainly, there'd have been some cats sleeping, and Mottlerose couldn't help but feel a bit bad for stirring them. However... they'd hopefully appreciate what she was attempting. "As leadership changes, so may traditions. Thunderclan, we are known for being sturdy - a group of cats linked together and strong not only physically, but because we are all close. As such, I would like for us to begin a new tradition. After each gathering, where we've learned the news of the Clans, we shall return to camp then hold our own Gathering. All cats will have the chance to share news. Warriors sharing great hunts or stories, maybe even about how they've found their mate. Apprentices can share how their training is going. All in all, I want us to know more about each other." Her gaze was soft as she looked out upon her clan. Each and every member she looked at certainly had a story to share, and she wanted to hear it.

"Of course, I also understand that it is late, and some may be tired. You're more than welcome to retire to your den should you wish, or even rest in Camp with everyone else under the light of the moon. I'll take Dawn Patrol, and won't be expecting any cats to set out on patrols until near Sunhigh to compensate for the late evening." Hopefully, that'd answer any lingering questions. The major ones, anyways.

"So Thunderclan... let our gathering commence!" She called out cheerfully, quickly leaping off the Highrock to join her clanmates. She didn't want to stay up there forever, in fact, she'd been tempted to simply make the announcement from the ground. But the deputy went into the crowd of gathering cats, seeking the company of anyone who'd happen to want to talk to her. Comfreyheart, perhaps? Thistlemask was another cat she certainly knew would likely enjoy her company.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: July 2022 TC Post-Gathering ... Gathering   July 2022 TC Post-Gathering ... Gathering EmptyFri 15 Jul 2022 - 17:17

Stormpaw

Sure, we had first gathering... but what about second gathering?

Stormpaw glanced around the camp and looked briefly to the sky above. It seemed a little funny in a way to have a gathering in his own home with cats he practically all considered family, but would have been the last one to spur the opportunity to merely have an evening of good company. Admittedly, his head had been a bit clouded all the way home. It was almost overwhelming being in such a large new place, with countless new faces and scents that still clung to his pelt; he kept thinking of Sleepypaw as well, the younger apprentice who lived across the river.

Was it weird to have friends in another clan? Was it weird he hadn't had more in the clan he lived in now?

The silver tabby stood, eager to catch someone's eye.

July 2022 TC Post-Gathering ... Gathering PDt1Qqd July 2022 TC Post-Gathering ... Gathering Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
oryx

oryx

Characters : thistlemask | grebedance | turtlepaw
Clan/Rank : thunderclan t3 warrior | riverclan t3 warrior | thunderclan apprentice
Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: July 2022 TC Post-Gathering ... Gathering   July 2022 TC Post-Gathering ... Gathering EmptySat 16 Jul 2022 - 8:34

Thistlemask had followed after her clan, mind wandering through the dark forest that stretched around them, and she contemplated going for a walk after ensuring everyone returned home safely to burn off some energy. Upon arrival, she turned to exit before Mottlerose called a meeting, which immediately called her attention back hard. The calico tilted her head slightly to the side as she listened, thinking it was interesting, and a little odd, but not... unwelcome?

As Mottlerose mentioned taking the Dawn Patrol she shook her head, knowing instantly she couldn't let the deputy go alone. If ThunderClan was so tightly nit, it would be unfair to give herself such a big task, and the calico would happily share the burden. As everyone dispersed to chat, she beelined for the molly, coming up behind her and tapping her shoulder with a paw.

"Hey Mottlerose, I'll come with you on the Dawn Patrol. It's rather boring on your own, I figure." She offered up a smile, wrapping her tail over her paws as she took a seat. "Anyways, in the interest of sharing things, I feel as if I should tell you a story on the off chance it becomes an issue." It seemed a little difficult for the molly to speak so much, but after speaking to Duskflight and getting lucky with him not recognising her, maybe it was worth being honest with someone. And Mottlerose, for better or worse, just happened to be that one.

"I'm sure you know that I am Dawnhawk's daughter, and you might know, but before my sisters and I joined ThunderClan, I was in his rogue group, the Forgotten Order. Well, one of my brothers, Apollo, was found brutally murdered on ShadowClan territory. So, um, naturally, we declared war, my parents turned some of ShadowClan's warriors into pelts, and we almost broke into their camp with the intention of getting revenge through any means necessary. Although, after learning more about my father, I'm sure he just wanted to leave a message. Anyways, I was involved, I have no idea if ShadowClan is still actively looking for us anymore, and I also do not know if any of them recognise me." The story came out as a very fast-spoken blur, her mouth blurting out the words faster than her brain could process them, potentially leaving out many details.

"I- I didn't kill, if that helps. It was just... do or die, in the Order." Thistlemask was visibly worried now, afraid to look at the queen she considered a friend. The thought of banishment over her past crimes crossed her mind many times as she spoke and awaited a response, hoping to the stars and back that she hadn't just ruined her place in the clan with this admission.

character profiles | aussie
Thistlemask | ThunderClan T4 Warrior | #9f0fa8
Grebedance | RiverClan T3 Warrior | #00bc91
Turtlepaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #eda324
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: July 2022 TC Post-Gathering ... Gathering   July 2022 TC Post-Gathering ... Gathering EmptySat 16 Jul 2022 - 21:11

Fawnshine

Truly, it was a little odd to have their second 'Gathering' just after they've headed to their first, along with the four other clans. Not that Fawnshine disliked the idea, but she was just curious. Their own 'Gathering'... It was something much similar to the ones when the Dark Forest cats had to forbid the clans to head to Gatherings at first. Thank the Stars that was over now. But the memories of the event wouldn't fade. Though, with no more undead cats looming in their camp... Fawnshine suppose she could have a chat without their interruption, getting to know more of her clanmates.

Interested, yet tired eyes scanned the camp to see if anyone wanted to approach her. She had planned to talk to Mottlerose, but the she-cat was already in a conversation.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters :
Number of posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: July 2022 TC Post-Gathering ... Gathering   July 2022 TC Post-Gathering ... Gathering EmptySun 17 Jul 2022 - 3:02

With the news of Mintpool's disappearance, Flurrypaw had quickly closed off and became sullen. The thought of never seeing her sister again weighed her down and as soon as they'd reached camp, she huddled near the apprentice's den, curled as tight as she could manage with her fluffy pelt. Mottlerose seemed to be announcing some sort of clan gathering. Didn't we just get back from one? Oh well... maybe it'll take my mind off of Mint.

To her surprise, she saw her mentor following after the deputy. Are they friends? As she studied their expressions, she noticed how whatever Thistlemask had said made her mentor look uneasy. Sitting up straighter, a look of worry developed in her expression. Is something wrong?

Daisypaw ♀ | WC | App | 20/60 |#ff9966*deceased
Minnowstar ♂ | TC | T2 Warrior | 40/100 | #66ccff
Flurrypaw ♀ | TC | App | 20/60 |#9966ff
Martenpaw ♀ | RC | App | 20/60 | #cc0033*deceased
my cattos // feel free to pm!

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: July 2022 TC Post-Gathering ... Gathering   July 2022 TC Post-Gathering ... Gathering EmptySun 17 Jul 2022 - 16:14

A warm smile appeared instantly on the tortoiseshell's face at the greeting from Thistlemask. She was practically a sister to her, a cat that certainly had been welcomed into her inner circle. "I'd appreciate the company, thank you Thistlemask." Her head tilted to the side to show her intent on listening, even with the other cats that seemed to also want her attention. Somehow, she'd managed to become a popular cat in the Clan. Nevertheless, it was Thistlemask who had approached her first. "Of course, what is it?" Curiosity was clear in her tone as she mimicked the position of the other molly, her tail resting off to the side and flicking with interest.

As she listened, her face turned momentarily grim. It would certainly be hard news for any cat to deal with the murder of their brother. Not to mention, the deputy had completely forgotten that she was of Dawnhawk's descent. Thistlemask had proven herself to Thunderclan completely to the point that she hardly even thought about it, especially given the fact that she hardly had any resemblence to the tom that had brought so much chaos onto the forest. Still, she listened intently. Even as the words rushed by, each one of them were listened to. Small reactions were given, such as the flick of an ear, and the clench of a jaw at the notion of turning them into pelts.

But what truly brought out a reaction in Mottlerose was the worry and fear that had appeared on Thistlemask's face. Her own mind traveled back to the time of the Dark Forest occupying Thunderclan. It felt like such a similar situation - obey the rules, or pay your life for breaking them. Without saying a word for a few heartbeats, Mottlerose stood. It was only because of the fact that Thistlemask was sitting that she could reach the other molly's head with her shorter stature, and she rubbed her head directly against the two-toned warrior's forehead in comfort.

"Thistlemask, you have proven your dedication to Thunderclan, to me, quite thoroughly. If we didn't see you fit to be part of our home, you would still bear the name Achlys, and not get to sleep in our camp every night or be one of my most trusted warriors." It was one of the few times she took a more motherly tone to the warrior, but it was a genuine care and calming she displayed. Her voice stayed quiet, so as to not expose the situation that concerned the warrior out into the entirety of camp. "Should Shadowclan come looking for you, because of the fact that you did no killing, you will be thoroughly defended as an innocent. I can give you my word on that." Mottlerose seldom promised much when it came to things of that nature, especially given her position as the deputy meant her word would hold extra weight. But this was a matter of defending a member of her Clan, her family. If anything, she had so much proof in favor of Thistlemask being innocent, even if Shadowclan were to come seeking answers for the crimes... she would have an easy time reasoning with them. "Thank you, though, for sharing with me. While I have high doubts anything will come of it, this definitely makes sure we are prepared." Mottlerose smiled, her amber eyes looking into the gentle green of the warrior before her. "You made a promise to defend this Clan, and you've done nothing but keep that true. We'll defend you, too."

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: July 2022 TC Post-Gathering ... Gathering   July 2022 TC Post-Gathering ... Gathering EmptyTue 19 Jul 2022 - 16:03

Beetleshade followed her clan back into camp, her tail slightly drooping with disappointment. This gathering definitely hadn't been as exciting as the last one by any means, and she was sure some cats were relieved by this fact, but she was just bored. As soon as she entered camp, she headed toward the warriors den, her comfortable nest the only thing on her mind. Unfortunately, just as she reached it, Mottlerose's voice rang through the camp, and Beetleshade reluctantly turned to listen.

A second gathering...? She thought skeptically. But we can talk to each other literally, anytime, we live in the same camp... It seemed sort of pointless to Beetleshade, but she would humor her former mentor nonetheless. It was certainly more interesting than just going to sleep, and maybe it would be good for her to get to know her clanmates a bit more. She found a comfortable spot near the warrior's den and laid down, resting her head on her paws. She gazed around the camp with half-lidded eyes, waiting to see if any cat wanted to talk. If no one approached her, she'd just go to bed, and maybe join the dawn patrol in the morning.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: July 2022 TC Post-Gathering ... Gathering   July 2022 TC Post-Gathering ... Gathering EmptyFri 22 Jul 2022 - 5:25

Stormpaw

One could have called him nosy... for listening in on their conversation, but in his defense, he couldn't exactly shut his ears off. And besides that, he just happened to have been wandering in alongside his mentor and if his presence was simply forgotten in that moment then... then...?

Whatever - There were bigger deals going on, like the fact that Thistlemask was apparently not who she said she was? Was he the only one in the clan not in the loop about this? The tom flattened his ears a moment, creeping forward and slinking up beside Mottlerose. "Thistlemask, you're a rogue? That's... that's..." He murmured, wide eyed. "That's so cool!!"

July 2022 TC Post-Gathering ... Gathering PDt1Qqd July 2022 TC Post-Gathering ... Gathering Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July 2022 TC Post-Gathering ... Gathering   July 2022 TC Post-Gathering ... Gathering Empty

Back to top Go down

July 2022 TC Post-Gathering ... Gathering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: