Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]

Go down 
+14
Bloom
Sun
Reaper King
Bleu Haikyuu
Laurel
Jughead
Clover
Tyleca
Ice
Renette
Shimmerpelt
Kes
Cat
Shadow
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]   Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 5 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 1:47

Webpaw stood by Eaglepaw, his fur starting to rise on his shoulders, he growled lowly as the fighting grew more into desperate pleas. Why? Why now? Leafbare is when the clan should be bonded the most! He narrowed his eyes as he saw triumph on the faces of some of his clanmates as Shatteredsoul left. We have foxhearts in this clan that may never leave..

ooc: Shortness

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]   Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 5 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 11:49

Leopardfang's voice was lost in the crowd. He was deeply conflicted. Besides Thrushstar, he alone was entirely responsible for the survival and well-being the the fragmented clan before him, arguing and hissing at each other like they were strangers. He had already stopped trying the calm down the outbursts, and instead let the words of the crowd ring in his ears. He hadn't actually thought about screaming to kill the traitors, it just came out before he really knew what he was suggesting. The deputy recognized traces of his young and hopeless apprentice self, the self who thought ShadowClan was supposed to be the strongest clan in the forest and who believed that all conflict could be solved with a good clawing. He cast a glance at his mate. Shimmerheart had always been there to bring normalcy back into his life. Maybe he could draw strength from her now. Leopardfang turned his mind back to his leader, and looked at the older tom who was obviously in a rage. It was time for the deputy to find a more solid stance, and find out what he really stood for--and who stood with him. He'd had thoughts on who perhaps would serve him best as future deputy, but now he was certain that those were misgivings. Leopardfang would need to reconsider who he had originally thought of.

It was clear that ShadowClan was broken. How did one go about fixing an entire clan? The tom looked up into the night sky, a sudden weariness tugging at him. Where is StarClan? I'm tired of their inaction. This is unfair. Leopardfang had no answer for his broken clan. He would have to pretend.

"Thrushstar. Mudfoot." He meowed clearly in a moment of silence. "The traitor has been identified. We have no reason to be hostile to anyone else. What we need now more than anything is some rest and some quiet."

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 5 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682

Last edited by Sun on Sat 20 Feb 2016 - 13:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]   Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 5 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 12:54

Viperpaw folded her ears back as even more accusations were tossed back and forth, until silence fell and Leopardfang suggested that they all keep to themselves for a while. She wasnt against the idea, he was deputy after all, but she would like to know who else sided with the traitors. She stood up and walked over to the apprentices den and settled down to the side of the entrance. She scanned everyone in the clearing with suspicious eyes. "I'll do it. I'll make this clan pure again." she whispered to herself.

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]   Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 5 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 13:10

Eaglepaw tucked her tail in and started to growl then flattened her ears and stopped then rubbed against Webpaw. She looked at him with eyes of concern "I'm scared Webpaw" she whispered to him silently

My Cats (Alive):
:Thinpaw:She-cat:ThunderClan:Apprentice:
:Eaglepaw:She-cat:ShadowClan:Apprentice:
:Scout:Tom:Loner:Would be a warrior:
:Lulu:She-cat:Loner:Would be a warrior:

Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 5 Sylveo11
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]   Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 5 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 13:16

Webpaw sighed and looked at her nodding towards the apprentice den. "Let's get out of this mess.."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]   Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 5 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 13:19

She nodded and headed for the apprentice den, she found a empty nest of moss and sat down in it

Last edited by Thinstripe on Mon 22 Feb 2016 - 3:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]   Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 5 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 18:26

OoC: We'l need these cats to come back.

This was it. This was her time. Through the last few moons, Thrushstar had induldged her every so often when he was upset to make a plan for ShadowClan's future. What they (she) came up with was genius. ShadowClan would not lose power, and there will not be more traitors to her precious clan.

Right now, her face was pretty because she was happy. Weaving through the cats, she leaped back onto the rock with Thrushstar, scanning the cats once more. "Thrushstar," she whispered. "Now is the time to make ShadowClan how we talked about. Do it now!" she urged, eyeing the apprentices leaving without being dismissed. "Our clan is in shambles! The Captains and Patrols will bring them back together!" she leaned back, staring meaningfully at her brother. He would have to do it now. If he didn't, ShadowClan would be no more than a clan of rogues soon enough.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 5 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]   Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 5 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 18:38

He was still tense as he watched Shatteredsoul leave. He had nothing left to say to the tom even after the warrior's outburst. It was expected. Honesty, Thrushstar was anticipating much worse. He thought that Shatteredsoul wouldn't hesitate to try to rip the leader's fur out, but that didn't happen. Thrushstar quickly calmed down, although deep inside of him the anger still raged. He ignored all the shouts and cries of the cats around him, letting them argue it out until he heard Leopardfang's voice ring in his ears. Turning around, he glanced at his deputy as he took note of all the cats that were shying away to their dens. Miserable.

With a deep breath, the leader listened to Leopardfang's words and nodded. "You're right, Leopardfang." With a running start, the leader jumped back up onto Jaggedrock and looked over his clan once again. However, at that time, he heard Mapleface's voice once again beckoning him to continue with what he originally planned to put in place. Everyone was still gathered. Everyone chose their fate. So why not now?

"You have not been dismissed yet!" he yowled, watching some of the apprentices leave. His voice was calmer but still had a sharp and venomous tone about it. "Since the rest of you have chosen to stay, there will be some changes as I mentioned earlier. As of tonight, no one goes anywhere alone. Not hunting, not to the borders, not even out of camp. The only ones who have an exception to this rule are myself, Leopardfang, and Dawnflower. The rest of you will be separated into groups and placed under captains who will supervise your work.

"Leopardfang, as deputy, will be the head captain. His group will consist of Magpiewing, Soulcloud, Fracturedsnow, Dunepaw, Eaglepaw and Viperpaw.

"The next captain will be Mudfoot. Those in his group are Fennelcloud, Owlfang, Cinderstream, Barkpaw, Littlepaw and Amberpaw.

"Our final captain is Shimmerheart as she is on her way of getting out of the nursery. Her group is Redwhisker, Wildfang, Mossheart, Webpaw, and Silverpaw.

"Each group will have one duty each day. Leopardfang will be in charge of this after tomorrow night. For the first patrols in these groups, Leopardfang's group will patrol at dusk. Mudfoot's group will patrol at dawn, and Shimmerheart's group is responsible for hunting. When you are out, you will report anything and everything to your captains who will report to me after every patrol. Is that understood?"
Thrushstar didn't even wait to hear an answer. "Go get some rest. We start bright and early tomorrow." Without another word or glance at the cats in the clearing, Thrushstar leaped down and dove into his den, disappearing for the rest of the night.

OOC: Please PM me if I missed you in the list of cats in the groups. I was going off of what was in Site Cats so it's possible. You will need to be divided into groups. I hope you guys enjoyed Thrush bby going crazy. Get used to it <3

Last edited by Shadow on Tue 23 Feb 2016 - 20:12; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]   Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 5 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 19:59

Silverpaw's eyes widened as Thrushstar spoke. Her unusual, odd demeanor a second ago faded and she shook her head. Captains? Groups? Now he's making sense... But... Isn't this a little drastic? No. this is right. No more traitors. No more bad cats. It'll fall into place. We'll... Get this sorted out. She sighed and nodded to Thrushstar, though glanced around nervously. I sure hope that... This was a good idea. Starclan, please make this be the right choice. As she was dismissed, she walked to her den silently.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]   Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 5 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 20:58

Mudfoot sat down and listened to Thrushstar. Captain?! He sat up a bit more straight with a hint of pride. He looked around for the cats who were assigned to him. The tom was glad that two of them were his apprentices but secretly wished Mosspaw was in his group. He shook away the feelings. This is no time to be thinking about stuff like that. I have a commitment to the clan, I can't let them down. Dawn patrol, he always loved the early mornings. He gave a nod of understanding to the leader as he dismissed the gathering, though he doubt Thrushstar saw it. "If anyone has any concerns about our group, please come to me before making a mess of anything." The charming tom meowed.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 5 VHQrlk5
Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 5 1QYZaRo

Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 5 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]   Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 5 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 22:14

Webpaw stood at the entrance to the apprentice den and looked at the now empty place on Jaggedrock, he didn't need to be under it to hear Thushstar's plans. He really doesn't trust us.. He sighed and disappeared inside the den, curling up in his nest,and taking note that his group would hunt for the clan.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Duneclaw2

Duneclaw2

Characters : Inactive
Clan/Rank : Dank Incarnate
Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]   Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 5 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 5:02

Dunepaw was shocked. He's stripping us of what it means to be a Clan cat he thought! he thought.
-------------------------------------
Barkpaw went to his den, tired after Thurshstar's mini-gathering, and slept.

It's a good site: consider roleplaying here if you aren't right now! :D

*Check back once annually.*
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]   Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 5 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 6:42

Viperpaw listened intently on Thrushstar's decisions. "Now we'll be able to know who are the traitors and weaklings real quick!" she mewed in a hushed tone so that only she could hear. She stood up and padded into the apprentice's den, a intense demeanor about her. She settled into her nest, and shut her eyes forcibly.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6726

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]   Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 5 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 7:14

Shimmerheart nodded thoughtfully. This made sense. "My group," she meowed, "we'll start hunting tomorrow morning. Meet by the fresh-kill pile a little after dawn."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]   Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 5 EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 19:57

OOC: Okay I have made edits to the lists so please refer to my last post again. Silverpaw, Littlepaw and Eaglepaw were added.

Also, I forgot to mention that this is very different and it WILL affect roleplay.

Effect:
Since Shadowclan is basically under lockdown at this point because poor little Thrushstar can't deal with crap, all topics in the territory or at borders containing non-captain characters MUST have a captain present. To make it a little more free range, it doesn't specifically have to be your group's captain because that would be a bit ridiculous.

Repeat: This only applies to territory or border topics. Camp topics are not affected by this rule at all.

Because of how crazy this is, this will not last long. I know it can be a bit of a hindrance but think of it as a challenge as well cx

--There might also be a chance for younger SC cats to work their way up to become future captains soooo... Look out for that too, apprentices and kits!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]   Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Continuation of January 2016 Gathering [EVERYONE POST]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next