Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Disturbing the Gathering Peace [Post-Gathering]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Disturbing the Gathering Peace [Post-Gathering] Empty
PostSubject: Disturbing the Gathering Peace [Post-Gathering]   Disturbing the Gathering Peace [Post-Gathering] EmptyMon 13 Feb 2023 - 16:13

Shrikestar did not look happy as he entered the camp with the rest of his clan. The Gathering had been ended prematurely thanks to two apprentices fighting under the moon of peace. Unfortunately, one of those apprentices was his. His own son, no less. He shook his head, eyes glancing upwards for a moment. 'StarClan help me.' As the rest of the clan filtered into the camp, he pulled Jaypaw aside. He had stern words for his son.

"You know better than to do something like that at a Gathering of all places. What were you thinking?" It was hard to come down hard on his own kit, but he couldn't be seen as playing favorites. He was still the leader, after all, and that meant everyone would need to be treated fairly under his rule. "Are you alright, at least?" He couldn't help but soften his tone slightly as he looked over Jaypaw, trying to see if there were any injuries that needed attending to.
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing the Gathering Peace [Post-Gathering]   Disturbing the Gathering Peace [Post-Gathering] EmptyMon 13 Feb 2023 - 17:47

Eaglepaw had been shocked that his own brother had picked a fight at the gathering. Kestlepaw and himself and Sparrowpaw had all tried to make Jay not do that but it hadnt worked and now the gatrhing was over due to Jaypaw's poor decisions.

The walk back home was super akward. He tried to be encoraging to Jaypaw in any way he could be but it was not at all easy.

When they finally did get abck home, dad wanted to talk to Jaypaw and eaglepaw winced a bit knowing his brother was in alot of trouble. There wasnt much he could really do about it though and he went back to the appretnice den hoping Jay would be alright and he could alaways talk to him afterwards this way as well.

Batsong felt incredibly terrible post gathring. The visions had really gotten into her head and she had to focus on every pawstep home to not wobble over. It was hard to focus on the real world her mind all foggy and distracted. She Just wanted to curl up in a quiet corner of camp and sleep and try and foreget all the terrible things that had been happening to her recently. But Shrikestar would want to talk to her about all that had happened and to discuss the matters. She went over to her former mentor and clan leader. hmm, Jaypaw was apperetnly being scolded for his reckless behavior of acting out during the gathering, she approved of this. The last thing windclan needed right now was fights with thunderclan and it was even more foolish of the appretnice to start things when all the medicine cats were unable to intervien due to having the visions.

This was also not the first time he had caused issues, Batsong thought back to how the rude apprentice had caused trouble during his naming ceromony and had publically made insults at the temproary deputy.... (make no mistake, batsong doesnt like the temporary deputy either but she knows how to keep things professional and not publically inturpt him)

"Shrikestar? if its a-alright with you I think Jaypaw needs extra c-chores to work t-towards correcting his behavior she suggested glancing at the appretnice

"p-perhaps he sh-should be assigned to help me with herb as well as all his usual ta-tasks for a bit. she purred thinking it was a good idea.

Besides, the apprentice could learn something useful from it anyways and she was always for having others know the basic of the herbs and such.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing the Gathering Peace [Post-Gathering]   Disturbing the Gathering Peace [Post-Gathering] EmptyTue 14 Feb 2023 - 19:10

The moment Jaypaw stepped into camp he knew what was coming. He'd purposely avoided his family the entire trip home, trailing at the back of the crowd - escaping Eaglepaw was impossible, though. A lecture was inevitable.

He held back an audible groan when Shrikestar called him aside, immediately having to explain his actions. "I didn't do anything wrong! Her stupid friend wouldn't stop screaming, and when I told them to stop she got snappy! It's not my fault Thunderclan cats are so annoying!" There was no way that Jaypaw could look at the situation and not see Thunderclan as guilty.

"I'm fine." he grumbled, refusing to meet his father's gaze. He couldn't help but feel embarrassed, ashamed (although he didn't want to acknowledge it). Even after all he'd done, hs father still wanted to make sure he was alright. At the though of his wounds, though, he reminded himself that he needed to talk to Batsong about his leg - hopefully nobody had noticed his limp on the way back to camp.

Almost as if Batsong could hear his thoughts, she approached, thinking that it would be a good idea to stick her nose into business that wasn't hers. Jaypaw wanted to retch and complain at her suggestion, but he wasn't about to get lectured twice in one night. Instead, he pinned his narrowed eyes on the medicine cat. There was nothing he could do if Shrikestar decided to go with this idea, but he sure wouldn't make it easy for the medicine cat. She'd asked for it, after all.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing the Gathering Peace [Post-Gathering]   Disturbing the Gathering Peace [Post-Gathering] EmptyWed 15 Feb 2023 - 12:10

Shrikestar didn't know all the details about what happened. He hadn't seen the fight between the two apprentices: only the aftermath. Regardless of who was at fault, however, that was no excuse for causing a ruckus at the Gathering. It was the one place they were able to gather like civilized cats for the night. He was already struggling with his clanmates disobeying the rules StarClan gave to them. He didn't need his own son to join them. "That's a good idea, Batsong. I'm glad you're alright, Jaypaw, but the Gathering is sacred for a reason. Next time I hope that you'll use better judgement. Remember, not being in WindClan is punishment enough for other cats." He nodded to Batsong, appreciating her idea. It would be good for Jaypaw to help out his clanmates anyway. "He's all yours, Batsong. Right after we discuss something first." He had to know what had happened to his medicine cats at the Gathering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing the Gathering Peace [Post-Gathering]   Disturbing the Gathering Peace [Post-Gathering] Empty

Back to top Go down

Disturbing the Gathering Peace [Post-Gathering]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: