Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Warriors Book

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Warriors Book - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 5 EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009 - 14:13

Jaybird fetched something for Crystalstar and padded to the nursery. Crystalstar thanked him. Suddenly Jaybird's gaze landed on Crystalstar's pelt. "What's that?" he asked. Crystalstar realized a tiny scratch on her pelt. "Umm....i snagged it on a branch on my way back to the dirtplace. Jaybird paused before nodding and turning around. Crystalstar blew a sigh of releif.

Jaybird suddenly heard wailing from the nursery. "CrystalStar!" he yelled running to the nursery,followed by Sugarleaf. Sugarleaf instintly got to work,gathering poppy seeds and cobwebs,as Jaybird watched helplessly. Finally,a couple hour passed.Jaybird was asleep outside the nursery when Sugarleaf nudged him. "Hey,Jaybird,you wanna see your kits?"

Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 5 EmptyThu 17 Sep 2009 - 16:11

Crystalstar licked her three kits. One looked like Jaybird, but was a lighter gray and a bit more fluffy, a tom. Then there was a pure white kit and a dark brown kit, like Crystalstar remembered her mother, a she-cat and a tom. She saw Jaybird padding in, and purred loudly. "Three healthy kits." Crystalstar said. "And look, this one looks like you." She told him that it was a tom, the pure white one was the only she-cat, and then the brown tom. "What do we name them?" they asked at the same time. Crystalstar almost laughed. "Clearkit." she said, licking the white kit. "Sparrowkit." Jaybird said, looking at the brown kit. "And...Fuzzkit." he said, looking at the small, fluffy him.

Crystalstar licked her kits, now two days old. It was dawn, and she couldn't sleep. She had laid awake all night, thinking about the SkyClan cats said to come. She fell asleep, only to be woken for what seemed to be moments later. Fuzzkit was just outside the Nursery, mewling. The sun had risen a bit higher, not much. Crystalstar got up, making sure not to wake Sparrowkit and Clearkit, and went to get him. She picked up the adventurous kit, and heard a rustle in the bushes just outside of camp. The two other kits had sensed their mother was gone, and ran out to her. Crystalstar began to lead them inside, when the bushes rustled again. She saw a few angry tails waving in the air. The bushes rustled more, and she saw a blue-gray figure appear in the shadows. "Stonestar the queen can see you." a cat persisted from the bushes. He tried to sneak in the Nursery. "SkyClan's here!" Crystalstar yelled. "Gingersun! Protect your kits! The leader's coming in!" Crystalstar picked up two of her kit, the last trialing behind her as she went to the warriors' den in a hurry. She went to the back, prtecting her kits. "SkyClan's here!" she repeated. Jaybird was the first up, and he ran out with most of the other warriors, the rest stayed to protect the queen. Gingersun had run inside, and all her kits were with her. Crystalstar was ready to go out and fight, but Gingersun stopped her. "No!" she whispered. "Stay here!" Crystalstar looked at her and hesitantly nodded.

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 5 EmptySat 5 Dec 2009 - 6:41

Jaybird jumped on a brown tom,toppling him. He then suddenly bolted his head into Jaybird's stomach. With a yowl of pain,Jaybird fell to the ground,only to get back up and slash at both his ears before kicking him back with his hind legs. "Help!" Jaybird heard across the clearing as he caught sight of Crystalstar taking on 3 tabby warriors with Gingersun. Jaybid growled and ponced on one,who knocked into the other too and they all toppled like dominos. "Mangy crow-fod eaters." Jaybird growled. He then turned around to see the leader of Skyclan,grinning. With frustration he leaped at him,but te leader quickly dodged the deputy and belly raked him. Jaybird yowled. Suddenly Shiningpelt burst into Stonestar's side,knocking him over. Stonestar slowly got up "Traitor....." he spat "TRAITOR!"
Shiningpelt growled "I don't care for you you ruthless leader.You'll lead to the extinction of Skyclan,The extinction of all we ever loved!"

Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 5 EmptySun 6 Dec 2009 - 8:35

Crystalstar growled at a gray she-cat. She made her run scared out of the Nursery. She huddled her kits into the corner of the den and kept fighting.

Shiningpelt had killed Stonestar, making him lose a life. When he didn't get up, she worried it was his last life. She yowled and all the cats stopped fighting. Shiningpelt felt bad...she only meant to teach him a lesson, not kill him. A white and gray spotted cat ran up to Stonestar, crying. It was his mate. Shingingpelt looked sadly as hid dead body and growled. "GET OUT OF HERE!" she yelled to SkyClan. "YOUR LEADER IS DEAD!" Cats started slinking away, but some stayed. Shiningpelt walked into the Warriors' Den. She killed her father...her own father was dead..."What did I do?"

Crystalstar ran out to Jaybird. "Jaybird, you're okay!" she said, licking his muzzle. She purred loudly. Sparrowkit, Clearkit, and Fuzzkit ran out after her. They tried playing with Jaybird's tail. They took turns batting at it, and biting it softly so as not to hurt him.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 5 EmptySun 6 Dec 2009 - 8:52

"May all cats old enough to catch their own prey join be beneath the Coalrock for a clan meeting" Crystalstar's voice rang through the clearing. It has been 6 moons since Skyclan attacked,six moons since three certain kits were born. When everyone gathered,Crystalstar spoke:
"We will finally say that my three kits, Fuzzkit,Clearkit,and Sparrowkit meet me in the clearing." Flameseeker pressed her kits to her belly,while watching the ceremony. "You three are ready to become apprentices!Sparrowkit,Fuzzkit,Clearkit,To you promise to follow the warrior code,never deny it,ad will even die for it?
The three kit's eyes sparkled,as one by one they said:"I do"
"Then by the powers of Starclan,i grant you your apprentice names,From now on,you will be known as Clearpaw,Sparrowpaw,and Fuzzpaw,Clearpaw,your mentor will be Aceclaw,Sparrowpaw,your mentor will be Blueberry,Fuzzpaw,your mentor will be Citrusleaf,Starclan honors you and will wait until you can receive yourwarrior name
"FUZZPAW,FUZZPAW"
"CLEARPAW,CLEARPAW"
"SPARROWPAW,SPARROWPAW"
Best feeling in the world.

END OF BOOK.....4?

Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 5 EmptySun 6 Dec 2009 - 16:21

End of Book 5 XD

Can we just do FireClan cats since we've strayed from the Clans?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 5 EmptyTue 8 Dec 2009 - 10:14

The clans'll make an appearance in book 5 but i don't care,the next list can have em

Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 5 EmptyWed 9 Dec 2009 - 8:10

Kay...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 5 EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009 - 13:19

.......................................sooooooo,you start

Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 5 EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009 - 15:41

lol u?

okay how bout this: who started last time? :lol!:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 5 EmptyThu 8 Apr 2010 - 15:12

I AM STARTING!!!!!!

I am really bored and gtg soon XD If you dun wanna do this cause of your new series,Moon, That is fine. I am just bored and wanted to write.....

Prologue

Two cats sat side by side in the Full moon. The Vigil was tonight,and the two newly appointed warriors could not compose themselves. Suddenly,one Pricked their ears. "What is it,Ripplefur?" the tom asked. the she-cat suppressed a curious look. "I thought I heard something....."
Just then,two cats burst through the barrier. "Show me your leader!" One spat,crouched on the speckled tom. "Panthermoon!" Ripplefur yelled,but soon after got knocked over. Warriors piled out of dens,but as many opposing cats leapt into the clearing. "Who are you......" Panthermoon said,barely conscious. The cat gave a smirk. "Who are we?" then the smirk faded and he slammed Panthermoon into a nearby tree. "If you must know..." The big cat continued. "We are Bloodshed!"

Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010 - 11:00

(you can do it if you want, I don't know where to go with this XD)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down