Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Warriors Book

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

Warriors Book - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 4 EmptyThu 6 Aug 2009 - 10:32

Chapter 9:

“Crystal, step forward.” Patch said, sitting on a low branch in front of the cats. “Do you promise to take care of the loners, and uphold the Rules at the cost of your life?” he asked. “I do.” the white she-cat said. “Then I now name you leader of these cats and follow the pawsteps of your father, Scar.” Crystal jumped up on top of the branch. “I declare war on Bloodshed.” she yelled. “He killed my father, and in the past, half of the loners…including my mother. We leave at dawn!” Patch stared at her wide-eyed. “And I also proclaim that if I die, Patch shall take my place as leader, for my brother is not fit to lead and we have no more family, but Patch has been a loyal deputy for ages.” Patch nodded. “One-ear, my brother, has already taken a big spot to us as Medicine Cat.”

Flameseeker hid back in the nursery, and wrapped her tail around her kits. “She’s crazy!” she exclaimed. “She could very well die as she says!” A fluffy, expecting ginger she-cat nodded. “Well, we don’t appoint leaders from deputies, as your Clans do. We go by kin, and if there is no kin, then the deputy takes charge.” Flameseeker looked at her with wide eyes. “But what if the kin has bad ambitions?” she asked. The ginger she-cat shrugged. “My name is Softy, by the way. I was a Housecat until I found out the Housefolk take your kits away.” she said. “I’m Flameseeker.” the orange queen said. “Um, these are my surviving kits, Tigerkit, Smokekit, and Flarekit. My other two died.” she looked at her kits. “Oh, I’m so sorry!” Softy exclaimed. “No, it’s-it’s happened before with my first litter. I had a son named Rockkit who was born dead, and then my new litter, Bloodkit and Blackkit, I named them, died.” she continued. Crystal hopped back up on the branch. “Change of plans!” she called out. “All cats able to fight will leave with me NOW!”

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Aug 2009 - 18:30

that was really GOOD!!! Jubilant Excited Ecstatic Applaud Coffee Bump Hug Crosseyed laugh Hide Rofl Wave Grin Yes/nod
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009 - 6:23

Please comment in the review thingy...if you can find it Rofl

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009 - 7:34

chapter 10:

No cat stepped forward accept Patch and Tigerblaze,who Tangleheart shot a glance at and he stepped back. "Don't you think this is kinda rushing it?" Jaybird asked. "I'll make sure that flea bitten mouse brain knows what i am made of!Patch,Oak,Fluff,Rip,come with me Honey,Ace,Speedy,and Root,you are the back-ups,the rest,stay in the hole" Before any protest,the cats let out. "Is she mad?" Jadeblaze asked. Jaybird licked his paw. "I've done all i can do" With that he curled up. The patrol hadn't come back for hours,and everyone thought they all died,until the cats came in calling their healer cat, One-Ear. "Crystal is bearly breathing!"
Jaybird woke with a start at those words and journeyed next to the medicine cat. "I'll help with everything i can" He promised. One-Ear nodded and carried her into his hole (den-like only a hole in the wall).Again,the cats waited until One-ear stepped out of the hole. "She'll Live" a promising gaze went over his eyes. "But where is Jaybird" Flameseeker asked. Stoneblast flicked his tail to the sleeping figure in the hole next to crystal.

Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009 - 8:17

Chapter 11:

“What happened!?” Flameseeker demanded on of the returning cats. “We took on Bloodshed.” a brown cat replied. “They have lost many cats, but we were still no match for them.” Flameseeker stared at him. “I was the first to retreat.” he continued. “I knew we were done for.”

Crystal blinked her eyes open and felt a sharp pain in her shoulder. A big gray tom had given her that, she remembered. But she had killed him too, and few others. She felt a warm pelt against her. It was Jaybird, one of the newcomers. She turned her head away, almost blushing. She tried to get up, but she hurt all over. One-Ear ran in, and put more cobwebs and herb pulps on her shoulder and other big wounds on her stomach and back. When he finished, he glanced at Jaybird. “He was with ya’ all night.” he said for the first time around her. “Wanted to help all he could.” Crystal looked at Jaybird. “Think he fancies ya’ Crystal.” She knew One-Ear couldn’t hear well, but he could talk. He wasn’t a mute after all! “All night?” she asked. One-Ear leaned in closer. “Wha’?” Crystal got to his ear. “He was here all day and night since we got back?” she asked. One-Ear nodded. “He ate ‘ere, slept ‘ere, he wouldn’t leave ya’ since ‘e found out you almost died.” He saw the look on her face as she kept staring at the sleeping tom. “You fancy ‘im too, Crystal?” he asked. “Uh-” she began. She blushed and looked away from One-Ear. “Oh, sorry miss. I’ll-uh…I’ll leave ya’ to yer business.” He nodded and left. Crystal looked at Jaybird again. Flameseeker padded up to her. She looked up at her. “Hey, you alright?” she asked. “I’ll be fine, just stuck here for a while is all.” Crystal replied. “You should have woken me up!” Flameseeker said. “I would’ve fought! I would’ve ripped them to shreds!” Crystal stared at her in amazement. “Your kits-” she began. “I’d have left them with Ginger, she’s expecting.” Flameseeker cut in. “I lost most of my cats today, you could have been one of them.” Crystal said. “Tangleheart could have taken care of them, or my friends could have stayed here and forgot about the barn! Ginger could have taken care of them and…” Flameseeker couldn’t continue. “We will fight Bloodshed until they leave your home, or die.” Crystal said bravely. “Or die trying.” Flameseeker nodded, and went back to her kits, playing outside the Nursery. Crystal laid her head on her paws, and Jaybird stretched out his paws. Crystal picked her head back up and wondered if he was awake. He yawned and looked at Crystal. He nervously looked away. “Uh…” he began. “I-um…I was getting worried.” he finally said. Crystal purred. “That’s alright by me.” she said.

Flameseeker heard a few cats running back. It must have been the hunters coming back. Just then, a yowl came from the Nursery. “Ginger!” someone called. “Get One-Ear, Ginger’s having her kits!”

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009 - 8:33

how romantic ahh :D
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009 - 8:34

Seriously, there's a review topic for this.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009 - 8:52

Chapter 12:

"There aw' 3 healthin' kits" One-Eye reported. The clan nodded. "What are their names?" A tiny kit asked. "the brown cream-bellied she-cat with black ears is Fox,the black she-cat Kay,and the brown tom with black underbelly is Jake." Ginger reported. "Awesome" the kit squeaked. "Come here and take a nap,now Yo-Yo!" the kit's mother called. The kit groaned and lay by his mother.Jaybird came out of the hole to see the kits,only to dash back in after a glance.

A bit later,Crystal was to her feet again. They were planning the fight fast. Jaybird seemed always beside her. "Jaybird likes Crystal,by the look of it" Tigerblaze once whispered to Stoneblast,who rolled his eyes. Finally,after a couple moon of planning,the attack was set!

"Me,Jaybird,Violet,Patch,and Ace will take the head on patrol,while Flameseeker,Stoneblast,Honey,Speedy,Root,and Yo-Yo (Now old enough to fight) take the back up patrol" Crystal started."Soon,I'll send back Ace to command the extra patrol,consisting of Tigerblaze,Jadeblaze,Swifty,Flow,Oak,Fluff, and Rip!The rest,guard the hole" The cats nodded as they carried out,more determined then ever.

Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009 - 9:32

Chapter 13:

“Wait for it.” Crystal said. Jaybird was right behind her. He hoped she was okay to fight, the huge gash on her shoulder was becoming a scar, but still served a problem or two the past few moons. She raised her tail off the ground and gave the signal for her patrol to go. They ran down a hill and Jaybird ran next to Crystal. “If I die, I want you to know…” Crystal whispered. “I love you.” She ran harder, ahead of Jaybird. His eyes widened for a moment, but he ran harder too. The cats charged into the barn and faced Bloodshed head on. The extra patrol didn’t come. Jaybird was worried; they needed those cats! He charged at a tan she-cat and clawed at her shoulder. He bit her tail, crunching some bones, and a black tom ran at him. Jaybird pounced on him, and quickly killed him. More and more cats charged at Jaybird. He fought his way to Crystal, she was fighting three cats; a calico she-cat, a jet black tom with a lot of pink scars, and a white tom, missing an eye. Jaybird helped her fight but the tan she-cat pounced on him again.

Darkness finally came, and the cats were still fighting. Bloodshed cats were tough, and the leader was sitting up in the loft, watching. Everyone stopped. Everyone. Jaybird turned around to see the extra patrol, with many more cats smelling of the Clans. Everyone charged in and Jaybird used the time to kill the tan she-cat. He ran up the ladder and took on the leader. The leader looked scared, and scarred. Jaybird pounced on him. “Give my home back!” The leader clawed at his belly, but Jaybird put his paw on the leader’s throat. The small tan tom was scared. “Leave now, and never come back!” he yelled. The tom stared him in the eyes. “Never.” he said. “Now! Or I’ll kill you!” Jaybird yelled. The tom got up and faced the fight. Many of his cats were dieing, or badly injured. “Bloodshed!” he called. “Bloodshed retreat! Retreat!” He ran out the door, and the survivors carried the injured and dead out. The leader snuck back in, and pounced at Jaybird. Crystal was faster, and pounced, pinning the tom to the ground. One bite, and the tom was dead. Jaybird ran up to Crystal and touched her nose before rubbing against her.

Flameseeker limped over to Stoneblast. One of the cats bit her leg hard. “Crystal and Jaybird faced the cats. “Uh, guys.” Jaybird began. “We’re mates!” Crystal announced. She purred and pressed closer to Jaybird.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009 - 10:19

"I now call this Fireclan!" Crystalmoon Called. A moon passed since their victory,and everyone earn their warrior/apprentice name. "I'll journey to what you call the moonstone to see if Starclan,my new belief,excepts me. I'll travel with Sugerleaf" Yo-Yo has wanted to become a medicine cat,after One-Eye retired into the elders den with Honeytree (Honey) and Patchfur (Patch). "Jaybird will be my deputy." The young cat nodded as Crystalmoon darted away with Sugarleaf. A day passed when they came back."Crystalmoon?" Jaybird asked. Crystalmoon shook her head "Crystalstar"

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey,join me beneth the Highhay for a clan meeting" Crystalstar called. Jaybird was next to her as the cats came out. With Flameseeker having her second litter i'll have to say..." she paused "That i am having kits too"

Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009 - 10:35

We got cats for the next book. I got half, so here they are!
WindClan:
Leader: Hawkstar
Deputy: Icewind
Medicine Cat: Rosefur, apprentice Treepaw
Warriors:
Dawnflower
Sandfur
Mudface
Webheart
Sageblaze
Eagletalon
Scarpelt
Spottedfur
Rabbitear
Talonclaw
Swiftclaw
Redheart
Treescar
Bushytail
Apprentices:
Blackpaw - parents Sageblaze, Webheart
Queens:
Leafheart
Elders:
Swiftfire
Tigerfur
ShadowClan:
Leader: Shadowstar
Deputy: Jetfur
Medicine Cat: Owlfeather
Warriors:
Cinderclaw
Darkbelly
Deepshadow
Marshfur
Falconeye
Starlingwing
Sunsetriver
Goldenfur
Beechfur
Crowclaw
Jayfur
Apprentices:
Owlpaw
Sagepaw
Icepaw
Queens:
Starlingwing
Kits:
Birdkit
Chirpkit
Darkkit
StarClan
Oldest to Newest Joined:
Flowermist
Hazelsplash
Shadestar
Beechstar
Mosspelt
Echofur
Birdsong
Nightshine
Ashear
Thornkit
Cloudfang
Stonefur
Cedarstar
Rose
Jaybird
Gingerkit
Rockkit
Robinstar
Bloodkit
Blackkit
Sootface
Toadclaw
Fuzzysky
Morningbreeze
Wildpath

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009 - 10:49

RiverClan:
Leader: Ripplestar
Deputy: Riverheart
Medicine Cat: Flyingstream, apprentice Fernpatch
Warriors:
Butterflywing
Frostpool
Silvershadow
Stripepelt
Cloudface
Waterwhisker
Dewsong
Brightpool
Blackheart
Berrywhisker
Mistyclaw
Blizzardstripe
Gingerheart
Apprentices:
Deerpaw
Angelpaw
Queens:
Loveheart:Mate-Creamfur-Kits-Violetkit,Brackenkit
Fernclaw:Mate-Spikepelt-Kits-Thornkit,Bloodkit,Bramblekit,Ivykit
Elders:
Heavyfall
Crashpelt
ThunderClan:
Leader: Rockstar
Deputy: Hawkpelt
Medicine Cat: Littlenose
Warriors:
Spottedmask
Fuzzyears
Icelegs
Mossfoot
Tigerflower
Wildwish
Swiftslayer
Turqiousefur
Foxtail
Grassear
Flameblaze
Flowerclaw
Apprentices:
Thornpaw
Boulderpaw
Wavepaw
Queens:
Purplefern-Mate:Hawkpelt-expecting
Wildwish-Mate-Swiftslayer-Kits:Raggedkit,Herbkit,Volekit
Elders:
Brighteyes
Pineheart
Fireclan
Leader-Crystalstar
Deputy-Jaybird
Medicine Cat-Sugarleaf
Warriors:
Oakclaw
Hollyfern
Blueberry
Jadeblaze
Swoopbird
Bumbleclaw
Fluffpelt
Flowfur
Ripjaw
Tigerblaze
Tangleheart
Bramblehead
Aceclaw
Stoneblast
Voiletfur
Speedpelt
Rootfern
Indigoclaw
Berryfruit
Citrusclaw
Mintmine
Apprentices:
Rootpaw
Whalepaw
Sourpaw
Stickpaw
Queens:
Gingersun-mate:Aceclaw Kits:Doekit Jollykit Furrykit
Crystalstar-Mate:Jaybird kits:expecting
Flameseeker-mate:Stoneblast-kits:expecting
Elders:
Patchfur
One-Eye
Honeytree

Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 4 EmptyFri 21 Aug 2009 - 8:51

Chapter 1:

Crystalstar laid in the Nursery. She was expecting Jaybird’s kits, and couldn’t go around camp all day like she used too. Everyone said she was too close to kitting to do that. Crystalstar just sighed and went back into the Nursery. Flameseeker was expecting too, but she was on the other side of the Nursery. Gingersun’s kits, Doekit, Jollykit, and Furrykit wouldn’t be apprenticed for a good few moons. Crystalstar looked outside at Jaybird, he was coming back from a hunting patrol. She left Jaybird, her deputy also, in charge more often since she was in the Nursery. He was probably making hunting and border patrols, it was Leaf-fall. The amber leaved were falling, and it had snowed lightly a few sunrises ago.

Jaybird brought Crystalstar a rabbit to share with him. She wasn’t hungry. She wanted one of the warriors to eat it, Leaf-bare would be coming in a few short moons, and FireClan would need the warriors to hunt. Jaybird insisted she eat. She finally ate some, and let the kits try solid food. Jaybird helped her finish the rabbit. Why did Flameseeker and I have to have our kits in Leaf-fall? Crystalstar thought. A thin gray she-cat with white paws ran into the camp, demanding to see the leader. Crystalstar told her kits to stay inside and padded out of the Nursery. The she-cat turned to her. “My name is Shiningpelt, from SkyClan.” she explained. “As you may know, SkyClan was abandoned. We were forced to leave by the four Clans, and StarClan.” Crystalstar nodded. “SkyClan wants to come back, and they won’t go down without a fight. They’re going to attack FireClan, and take the territory for their own. I ran off to find you, and help you as best as I can. They’ll be here in a few sunrises. It took me three, and they should be leaving now! They said they’d leave in three sunrises, so I took off as fast as I could.”

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 4 EmptyThu 27 Aug 2009 - 7:20

Jaybird looked across the clan at crystalstar and nodded. "But shiningpelt,why betray your clan?" Shiningpelt looked up. "I just think it is wrong,we have a fine territory now,why do we need this?Skyclan has just gotten too greedy and bloodthirsty" Jaybird scanned the young-cats face. It was determined. "Come with me." Jaybird led Shiningpelt to the nursery where Crystalstar was. "This is our leader,she'll know what to sdo with you and this situation." With that Jaybird padded out to grab something from the fresh-kill pile. The sun was setting,and dusk patrol was to set out. Jaybird's apprentice Sourpaw was heading into the apprentices den with Stickpaw. Jaybird purred and made his way to the clearing to set the dawn patrol.

"Mintmine,Berryfruit,Aceclaw,and Whalepaw will patrol as far as Icy Lake while Oakclaw,Hollyfern,Blueberry,and Jadeblaze go as far as the Sheep Place" Jaybird ordered. "Understand?" The cats nodded but before they could pad away,Crystalstar came out of the nursery "Fireclan has a new member,Shiningpelt!We will now do extra battle training and patrols so we can get ready for a battle!Sugarleaf,stock up on herbs." Sugarleaf nodded and padded out into the forest. "Fireclan shall win"

Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 4 EmptyThu 27 Aug 2009 - 7:45

Chapter 2:

“Stonestar, we need no battle!” a sandy she-cat persisted. “StarClan wanted us to move, and the Clans did too. We’ll find a good home in due time!” “No!” Stonestar roared. His blue-gray pelt bristled, but he laid it flat. “They forced us out of our home, and a group of rogues and loners found a suitable home without leaving the forest. We will prove to StarClan that we can live here, we will!!!”

Crystalstar left her kits with Gingersun, while she practiced fighting in secret with her old friend Patch. Well, Patchpelt. She still called him Patch by accident now and then. He had fought for her father and for her, and retired. He was a fighter too, and whenever Crystalstar could, she’d wait for him on the edge of the territory to practice. Patchpelt and her walked down to the border, and separated, ready to fight. They ran at each other, and fought, only lightly biting, and claws sheathed. Crystalstar told him, along with herself, to act as if the injuries were real. Patchpelt had bitten her leg, and motioned as if he would have broken it. She limped, and they kept on fighting until one of them was down. Crystalstar had finally gotten Patchpelt unable to fight, and barely move. “Crystalstar?” someone called. It was a blue she-cat. “Blueberry…” Crystalstar whispered. “Uh-I’m not here! Don’t tell the others!” The rest of the Sheepplace patrol padded up. “Crystalstar?” Jadeblaze said, shocked. “Look, don’t tell Jaybird, please!” she said. “I’m supposed to be in the Nursery, but I have to get ready to fight to protect our kits.” Jadeblaze was ready to protest, but didn’t say a word. Crystalstar and Patchpelt ran back into the back of the camp. Crystalstar sneaked around into the Nursery, and Patchpelt walked right out to eat.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down