Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Warriors Book

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

Warriors Book - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:19 pm

If I can think of a good storyline, I'll make another. Trust me, I'm trying to make more books but I'm losing computer time. That reminds me: I have something to take care of quick...

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:46 pm

Am i gonna help in the next,since my cats join with yours :shock:

Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:02 pm

If ya want, yeah. I just need storyline ideas to start, unless you have any? And PM them so as readers will not have spoilers.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:30 pm

BOOK 4:
WindClan:
Leader: Hawkstar
Deputy: Icewind
Medicine Cat: Rosefur, apprentice Treepaw
Warriors:
Swiftfire
Tigerfur
Dawnflower
Sandfur
Mudface
Webheart
Fuzzysky
Wildpath
Morningbreeze
Rabbitfur
Sageblaze
Eagletalon
Scarpelt
Spottedfur
Leafheart
Rabbitear
Talonclaw
Swiftclaw
Apprentices:
Redpaw - parents Eagletalon, Scarpelt
Treepaw- parents Fuzzysky, Dawnflower
Bushypaw- parents Fuzzysky, Dawnflower
RiverClan:
Leader: Icestar
Deputy: Ripplepelt
Medicine Cat: Flyingstream, apprentice Fernpatch
Warriors:
Butterflywing
Frostpool
Riverheart
Silvershadow
Stripepelt
Cloudface
Waterwhisker
Dewsong
Brightpool
Blackheart
Fernclaw
Berrywhisker
Apprentices:
Blizzardpaw - parents Mistyclaw, Stripepelt
Gingerpaw - parents Mistyclaw, Stripepelt
ThunderClan:
Leader: Rockstar
Deputy: Hawkpelt
Medicine Cat: Littlenose
Warriors:
Spottedmask
Fuzzyears
Icelegs
Mossfoot
Tigerflower
Wildwish
Swiftslayer
Pineheart
Turqiousefur
Foxtail
Grassear
Apprentices:
Purplepaw- parents Rockpath, Icelegs
Flamepaw- parents Rockpath, Icelegs
Flowerpaw- parents Rockpath, Icelegs
Elders:
Brighteyes
ShadowClan:
Leader: Shadowstar
Deputy: Jetfur
Medicine Cat: Whiteflame, Apprentice Owlfeather
Warriors:
Cinderclaw
Darkbelly
Deepshadow
Sootface
Toadclaw
Marshfur
Falconeye
Starlingwing
Sunsetriver
Goldenfur
Beechfur
Crowclaw
Jayfur
Apprentices:
Owlpaw - parents Goldenfur, Starlingwing
Sagepaw - parents Goldenfur, Starlingwing
Icepaw - parents Goldenfur, Starlingwing
StarClan
Oldest to Newest Joined:
Flowermist
Hazelsplash
Shadestar
Beechstar
Mosspelt
Echofur
Birdsong
Nightshine
Ashear
Thornkit
Cloudfang
Stonefur
Cedarstar
Rose
Jaybird
Gingerkit
Rockkit
Cats Outside the Clans
Lightningear
Tangleheart
Bramblehead
Scourgepath
Stoneblast
Flameseeker
Tigerblaze
Jadeblaze
Swoopbird
Jaybird
Apprentices:
Yellowpaw
Graypaw
Littlepaw
Redpaw
Foxpaw

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:55 am

"Prolouge"

"W-who are you" a little brown kit sat infront of a brown she-cat. The she-cat was small,but bigger then the terrified kit. "Greetings,Rockkit" the brown she-cat spoke "I'm Goldpaw,your mothers friend" she paused "Well,old friend" The tiny kit looked around before letting out a worried squeak. "Where are we?" Rockkit asked. "Why,none other than Starclan!" Goldpaw exclaimed "We are sitting in Silverpelt,watching over the warriors,and your mother and friends,come,look down!" Rockkit looked down to see forests and rivers and even a bit of cats. "But where is mommy?" Rockkit asked. "Mommy is down there" Goldpaw pointed to a barn just outside the clan territory. "I can't see her" Foxkit complained. "That's because she is sleeping in the barn with your brothers and sisters,little one,she will come out in the morning. "Good" the kit squeaked "Cause my mommy is the best!" He paused "Who is my mommy?"
Goldpaw paused and crouched down to the kit's ear "Flameseeker!"

Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:39 pm

Chapter 1:

A Few Moons Later
“No!” a ginger kit yelled. She was clawing at the ground. “No! This can’t happen!” A golden she-cat picked her up. “Little one, this is how things must be.” she said. “Flowermist, tell them to stop! They’ll hurt my family!” the kit cried. A dark red kit padded over to her. “Please! Let it stop!” she agreed. “I-” Flowermist started. “Stop it! Stupid cats trying to hurt my family!” a gray tom kit with dark gray flecks and a stripe down his back cried. A golden apprentice ran over. “You aren’t going to let this happen are you!?” she asked over the cries of the kits. “Don’t kill my kits!” a dark brown tabby said, leaping onto Flowermist and pinning her to the ground. She kicked him off and got up. “STOP! GINGERKIT, ROSE, ROCKKIT, GOLDPAW, CEDARSTAR! STOP!!!” she yelled. Everyone stared at her. “StarClan cannot control others, and these cats do not believe in us so we cannot communicate!” she ran over to a giant pool, and touched it lightly with her muzzle. Ripples flowed through it and dark shadows reigned in the image with glowing eyes filled with anger. “When one wishes do dominate, bloodshed will reign.” Flowermist said. The cats of StarClan gathered around the pool and saw the prophecy. “There are troubling times ahead.” A jet black cat stood up. “I will send the image and prophecy to Flameseeker.” he said. “Shadestar, she does not know you. Send the kits to tell her.”

Flameseeker tossed in her sleep. Three kits ran up to her in her dream. One was a ginger she-cat, another a dark red she-cat, and the last a gray tom just like Stoneblast, her mate. “Flameseeker.” the dark red one said. “We have a message for you.” Flameseeker’s eyes widened in shock. “Rose? Is it you!?” The kit bounded to her and nuzzled her. “Yes, but we can’t talk.” she said. “Gingerkit…Rockkit!” Flameseeker exclaimed. She went and licked her dead son. “Rockkit, it’s so nice to see you! I would have loved to see you and hear your voice like this! Oh, I miss you!” Rockkit purred. “Flameseeker, there’s a prophecy.” Gingerkit said. The dream turned into a misty moorland with the barn at her side. Pitch black cats came at her with glowing eyes filled with rage. They attacked her and she was stuck on the ground, bleeding. “When one wishes to dominate…” the kits said at once. “Bloodshed will reign.” Flameseeker was clawing at the grass in pain. The murderous cats vanished and Rockkit stood in front of her. “Mom, there’s another like me, you know.” he said. “Not my dad either…” Flameseeker looked at him in shock, and hen felt the pain of the cats again. She bolted awake, breathing heavily. “Kits…” She almost fell unconscious from the pain and shock. Stoneblast helped her lay down again. “What’s going on?” he asked drowsily. “I…a prophecy for us.” Flameseeker said. “When one wishes to dominate, bloodshed will rule. Gingerkit, Rose, and Rockkit showed me a group of cats and they attacked me.” Stoneblast pressed against her. “It’s alright.” he said. “We’ll be fine.” Flameseeker stared at him. “Rockkit…he said there’s be another like him. I think he means I’m having kit, but I can’t be sure…”

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:35 am

Meanwhile far away.....

"Grrr...." One of the cats grumbled. "When the hell are we gonna find a place!"
"Shut up!" Another hissed "How do you expect me to know,Bloodshed ain't made of future tellas" "Silence!!!" A huge tom with muscular shoulders hissed "We will know soon enough,fleabags!" The cat then continued leading the pack. This pack was made of about 20 cats or more. They were called "Bloodshed". Suddenly the leader stopped "Now you can stop complaining" The leader spit,looking at a red barn "We found it"

"Hey" Tigerblaze shouted to the people at the rest of the barn "There are other cats,alot of them!" All cats started to clogg the entrance to see. Tigerblaze was right. "What do they want?" Jadeblaze hissed. While this went on,Flameseeker was thinking about the prophecy.......

Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:56 am

“Bloodshed…” Flameseeker mumbled. “We have to leave! The mountains, the Twolegplace, a Clan, anywhere!” she yelled. “We’re not safe anymore. Bloodshed has come.” Stoneblast stared at her. “You mean…” he started. “Yes. Bloodshed is a group of cats. It’s an old story, why didn’t I think of that earlier!” She woke everyone up and went to the back of the barn. “There was a group of deadly loners, rogues, and kittypets who wanted to rule the forest long ago. They were defeated by the Clans, but it seems they had some descendants.” She pushed a wooden board aside to reveal a hole in the wall. “Everyone out!” she whispered. She made sure everyone had left, and tried to squeeze through. The board shut just before she got her back legs through. “I’m stuck!” she screamed. She tried to wriggle her way out. Nothing improved. She looked through the hole to see the cats had found her. “Run away!” she told Stoneblast. “Don’t worry about me, go!” He hesitantly stared at her, and ran off with the others.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:10 pm

Chapter errrrr........dunno

"Well lookey here" Flameseeker heard a cat laugh "A fat she-cat in hopes of escaping" Suddenly a Paw forced her out of the hole "Oww!" She screeched "Shuddup Girly!" The same cat hissed. "I am Nightmare,leader of Bloodshed" He smirked "What's a harmless kitty like you doing here?"
"Turn her into crowfood"
"Chase her away like a scared kittypet!"
Chants came from the crowd. Flameseeker growled. She knew fighting was pointless. She was outnumbered by these disgusting cats. "Well,now this is our home!" Nightmare growled "So get your stupid pelt out of here before you get hurt!"
Flameseeker bared her teeth,and left. She needed to find the others. She knew she couldn't beat them with just the group,but she had a plan......

Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:18 pm

OOC: Chapter 2

Flameseeker ran until she reached a group of cats. She scanned through them. "Where's Hawkstar?" she asked. "Never mind." she said, not waiting for a reply. "Tell him to come to Fourtrees at Sunhigh, got it?" She bolted off, wondering and hoping he would come. She quickly got the other Clans the message and sat down at Fourtrees. The four leaders came together, talking amongst themselves. "I need your help." she said. "Our home has been invaded by-" "What do you expect us to do about it?" a white she-cat interrupted. "We've helped you too many times-and your home isn't even in Clan territory!" The other leaders just nodded in agreement. "I know there are some rogues around ShadowClan territory, but other than that you have to find tough kittypets in the Twolegplace!" Flameseeker opened her mouth to object, but the leaders ran off to their territories. Flameseeker sighed and caught up with the dark gray ThunderClan leader. "Stormstar, may I pass through your territory to get to the Twolegplace?" she asked. "Flameseeker, I...fine." he finally agreed.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:12 am

Chapter 4

"We need to go back!" Stoneblast hollered. "Flameseeker hasn't come!"
"Calm down" Tigerblaze Hissed "This is Flameseeker,she can take care of herself,she's probably already killed the whole group and is waiting for us!" Stoneblast looked doubtful,but nodded and started running to the barn. Tigerblast ran infront of him. "What are you doing?" He asked
"Trying not to keep her waiting"

Flameseeker came to the end of Thunderclan territory,the twolegplace in view. "Thank you" She nodded to the patrol keeping watch of her and bounded to the Twolegplace. Monsters went on forever in rows infront of Twolegplaces. Twoleg kits played in a fenced area,a large nest behind them. Careful not to be seen,Flameseeker ran to the next bush,only to here:
"Who are you,and what are you doing here?"

Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:53 am

Chapter 5:

“Where are you!?” Flameseeker demanded. “Show yourself!” A big black and white tom came out of the bushes. “I am Patch.” the tom said. “Who are you? What are you doing here?” Flameseeker padded up to him. “I am Flameseeker, and I’m looking for as much help as I can get.” She explained the story quick. “Hm…” Patch said. “I know where to find help.” he said. “Follow me.” Flameseeker nodded and followed him into the bushes. Just outside of the Twolegplace was a group of big cats, and she walked slowly on. “Come on!” Patch said, stopping for her. Flameseeker caught back up with him and they went into an old badgers’ den. “Scar!” Patch called out in the den. A big black tom with one glowing green eye, and a closed one covered with a scar stepped out. “What is it Patch?” he asked in a rough voice. “This she-cat wants our help getting her home back-” he started. “Why!?” the leader cut in. “Why help this she-cat, she’s nothing to trade unless she’ll give up a kit.” Flameseeker took a step back. “Who took your home missy?” Scar asked. “Bloodshed.” she replied. “A group of vicious cats.” Scar gasped and stepped back. “We know of these traitors. They took our homes-and left us here! All of us-mangy kitty pets, loners, rogues, you name it, at least 5 are stuck here!” he hissed. “We will help you, and don’t think of giving us anything except maybe a few mice…these cats have done enough treachery.” He looked at Patch. “Get every fighter ready, we leave now."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Last edited by Moonpaw on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:43 am

Chapter 6:

"They-" Stoneblast growled "She isn't there,they are" "Oh,tuff luck" a voice said. The cats turned to see a brown tabby she-cat. She revealed shining blue eyes. "Who are you?" Tangleheart growled. "I am Crystal-" She turned and looked at a bush "GUYS!They are okay!" Suddenly,2 cats,one and orange tabby she-cat with green eyes and another a smoky gray tom with white ear tips and tail and blue eyes. "I am Citrus" The she-cat introduced "This is Husky"
"So why are you here!" Tigerblaze growled. Crystal's expression didn't change. "I don't have time for this,Bloodshed took your home and you may want it back,we went out for our leader Scar. "I am second in command,so do you want your home back or not!?" Tigerblaze hesitated,then nodded. They followed the 2 she-cats and tom throw empty moorland far from Windclan to Twolegplace. "Ewwww! I am not going in there!" Tigerblaze hissed. "What are you,a kit,c'mon" Crystal growled leading them to a badgers den. Jadeblaze and Jaybird helped Swoopbird through the entrance,even though they couldn't see themselfs,untill it expaned to see lots of cats,including Flameseeker.

Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:50 pm

Flameseeker looked back to see her family and friends. Redpaw and Foxpaw bounded up to her. She smiled, seeing them so happy to see her again. “I found some help.” Flameseeker said, padding back to the group. “They hate Bloodshed too, but…” she didn’t want to finish. “I’m not supposed to fight, just stay in the nursery with the other queens…” Patch went to her side. “And I might have to give up something in return for them helping us.” Patch nodded. “Something to eat maybe, or-” Flameseeker hissed at him. “Don’t even think about taking one of my kits!” she said. Flameseeker slowly dropped to the ground. Patch looked back at the cats. “One-ear!” he called. A jet black cat, missing an ear, padded up to Flameseeker. He didn’t speak, but after a little bit, five kits popped out. He started to lick one of the kits, and signaled for the others to lick one. One’s breathing got shallower and shallower until it finally stopped. He had bright red fur like Flameseeker. Another tom that was a dark red, like Bloodfur and Redkit, had stopped breathing also. One kit had orange fur with black stripes, a she-cat, and one was a bright orange tabby. “Flarekit.” Stoneblast said. “The orange one.” Flameseeker nodded. “Tigerkit? And then Smokekit?” Stoneblast nodded

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:15 pm

Purpose bad grammer

Chapter 8:

"Boss we has some trouble!" A bloodshed member spat to nightmare "A attack is been planned on us by those 'ol owners and dat badger's hole group!"
"What" Nightmare said,slamming the messanger into the wall "Lets just hope they are guarded!"

"Sleep tight" Whispered Flameseeker to her kits. Then quietly,she curled up in her nest. Stoneblast's pelt pressed against hers as she drifted to sleep. meanwhile,swoopbird's ears twitched "I heard something" He said. "It's probably just the wind" Jadeblaze promised and they went to sleep. But jadeblaze was wrong,as of that night,Nightmare sneaked in,and before dawn,a screech sounded through the air. Scar was murdered.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warriors Book
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next