Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Warriors Book

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

Warriors Book Empty
PostSubject: Warriors Book   Warriors Book EmptySun 31 May 2009 - 19:10

Forgive me if I don't post for a bit-this is my first successful Warriors story, and sorry for time gaps, but nothing really happens in those gaps...
Okay, here's the beginning. (Sorry it's long-I'm a detail freak!)

“Everyone gather under the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!” Hawkstar called. His brown tabby fur shone in the sun. Cats slowly padded to him. Tangleheart, a light brown tabby she-cat with green eyes, padded over by her former mentor, Fuzzysky. “We have a warrior ceremony to hold.” Tangleheart saw Dawnflower, a jet black queen, came out and sit by the Nursery. She had four kits to take care of. A golden apprentice with blue eyes shining with pride made his way through the crowd. Lightningpaw walked slowly to Hawkstar, but his paws looked like they were ready to run for miles on end. “I, Hawkstar, leader of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him as a warrior in your turn.” Hawkstar said with pride. “Lightningpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?” Lightningpaw nodded as he said “I do.” “Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Lightningpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Lightningear. StarClan honors your strength and courage, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan.” Hawkstar laid his head on Lightningear’s shoulder, and Lightningear licked his shoulder. “Lightningear! Lightningear!” Tangleheart chanted. Everyone joined in. Tangleheart ran up to Lightningear and licked his shoulder. “Good job, furball.” Tangleheart teased. We laughed. “It won’t be long before Eaglepaw is a warrior.” “Ever since his accident…” Tangleheart recalled. Her brother got into a patrol fight. The ShadowClan cat broke his leg, but he turned out okay, thanks to Rosefur. She was the medicine cat. “We get to sit vigil together! This is my last guard duty after the squirrel thing with ThunderClan.” Tangleheart said. “Then you get to go to the warriors’ den.” Lightningear was as excited. “We’d better rest up. It’s sunhigh, but we have a vigil to sit tonight!” Lightningear ran over to the fresh kill pile, with Tangleheart bounding after,

Tangleheart felt a prod in her side. “Wake up, we gotta sit vigil.” Lightningear said. Tangleheart got up and went outside. He was right-it was sunset. She got up and sat by Lightningear by the camp entrance. She sat, silent.

Moonhigh finally came and Tangleheart thought if she could just get a few winks…she fell asleep.
Tangleheart found herself at Fourtrees. She looked around for anyone. “H-hello?” she asked. “Is anyone there?” “We are.” someone replied. She turned around to see a cat. “StarClan are always watching over you.” The gray tom with white paws and mouth stood, looking proudly at Tangleheart. “Father!” Tangleheart exclaimed. “You-you came to our vigil?” He nodded. “What father doesn’t want to see his children grow up?” He laughed. “I am also here because StarClan have a message for you.” Tangleheart sat down, calmly. “Something dark is coming.” he began. “You face a destiny unlike any other warrior. Your path is unclear.” “But-” Tangleheart began. “StarClan do not have all the answers.” he said. “I also have another message for you-a personal one.” Tangleheart had a questioning look on her face. “Gather the whole family and tell them I’m watching over you. I miss you, and love you all.” Tangleheart shed a tear. She wiped it away with her paw. “I will tell them that.” she nodded. “We miss you too.” “It was a fair fight.” the tom said. “Stonefur, you were ambushed by a ShadowClan patrol!” Tangleheart argued. “But we also had one more warrior than they did.” Stonefur said. “That’s not the point. It is StarClan who can’t see much of the future for you, but please tell the family…” Tangleheart turned to him. “I better go, we need someone awake to guard camp tonight.” She licked Stonefur’s ear and padded away.

Someone padded to the camp entrance. Tangleheart looked up to see a cat, and that dawn was coming. She got up and padded to the dark brown tabby cat. His amber eyes seemed to be filled with concern. “What are you doing here, Cedarstar?” she asked. “I wish to speak to your leader.” Tangleheart nodded. Lightningear went to the ThunderClan leader’s side. “I will wake him up.” he said. He raced off to the leader’s den. Tangleheart led Cedarstar to an old badger’s den. Lightningear was sitting by Hawkstar, wide awake. “Leave us.” Hawkstar commanded. “No, they’re okay.” Cedarstar said. “I need two young cats to help me.” Hawkstar nodded. Lightningear shot Tangleheart a questioning glance. Tangleheart simply shrugged. “There was a forest fire a few days ago.” Cedarstar began. “It was a small one, but it swept through camp.” “Why should this be WindClan’s concern?” Hawkstar asked. “With all we’re doing, my cats have become weak. We’ve had to have patrols for border and hunting, along with the rest of the elders, warriors, and apprentices working. We’ve gotten so little done, we want help.” Hawkstar took a few heartbeats to think before he answered. “I will send Tangleheart.” he said. “She is a fine new warrior, and has the swiftness and strength to hunt, and help in camp. Lightningear.” Hawkstar said, looking to Tangleheart’s brother. “You are dismissed from your vigil. Go.” Lightningear nodded and padded off to the warriors’ den. “Thank you, Hawkstar.” Cedarstar said. “When we return her, may we discuss repayment?” he asked. “I think we’re even.” Hawkstar said. “You sent your medicine cat to try and help Stonefur. We send Tangleheart to help rebuild your camp.” Cedarstar nodded. “Go get something to eat before we go.” Cedarstar said. He sat at the camp entrance.

Cedarstar and Tangleheart were walking through the forest. “Have you ever been to ThunderClan?” he asked Tangleheart. “Only once.” she replied. “To fetch your medicine cat to help my father.” “And I am sorry for his loss.” he replied, bowing his head. “He was a fine warrior.” he touched Tangleheart’s shoulder with the tip of his tail. “And a good father to you and your siblings.” “Thank you, Cedarstar.” Tangleheart replied. They padded further along, and Cedarstar finally introduced her to the camp. She saw the burnt dens, and trees behind them. “Luckily the fire wasn’t big enough to spread far.” Cedarstar told her. “So, where am I starting?” Tangleheart asked. Cedarstar kept walking along. He told her where each den was, and introduced her to the cats she didn’t know-that were in camp, anyway. He lastly showed him his den. “If you can start here…” Cedarstar said. “This is the only den that hasn’t been worked on yet.” Tangleheart looked inside. The nice moss bedding-burnt, that was in the hole of a big tree trunk. The tree had a big hole in its top. “Want me to cover it with moss? Or branches?” Tangleheart asked him. “Um…” he replied. “What ever will keep me form the weathers.” “Okay. I’ll ask if someone will show me the moss.” Cedarstar stopped her. “I can show you.” He flicked his tail for her to follow. She did. His fur looks nice in the sunlight, Tangleheart thought. Wait, he’s the ThunderClan leader! He showed her a big tree, with plenty of shade and moss. “It’s like a secret stash.” Cedarstar said. “I usually use it in emergencies.” Tangleheart grabbed as much as she could get. Cedarstar did the same. He carried it back to the den, following Tangleheart. When they reached the somewhat-burnt den, Cedarstar set down the moss. “I’m going to hunt.” he said, his voice slightly faltered. He cleared his throat. “If you need help, just ask someone. My deputy’s helping work on the warriors’ den if you want him.” Tangleheart looked over at Stormpelt. What happened to Cloudfang? She wondered. She saw Cedarstar padding back into the forest. She started working on the den. She grabbed the moss, and brought it to the top of the tree stump. When she brought it all up, she took a piece and flattened it. She connected another piece to it and flattened it. She kept going until she had the width of the hole. She pressed it down on the bark. After a while, she covered the whole hole, and had made at least four more trips to the moss stash to get more.

She just finished the last layer of the moss when Cedarstar padded back into camp. He set a squirrel down and ran back into the forest, catching Tangleheart’s glance before disappearing into the forest. He brought back a big bird, which must have noticed the cats and thought about which one to eat. She walked across the moss covering, hoping it didn’t fall in. She closed her eyes when she reached the middle. She kept walking, and finally felt the bark of the tree. She opened her eyes and turned back to see nothing has happened. Small imprints were left, but no one was going to walk over Cedarstar’s den, Tangleheart hoped. Cedarstar walked over to Tangleheart. “How’s it going?” he asked. “I’m done!” Tangleheart said. She leaped off the stump and padded to him. “I don’t think anything should get in it, or break it moss covering.” “Thank you.” Cedarstar said. “Did you get something to eat?” he asked. Tangleheart nodded no. She was working so hard, she barely knew she was hungry. It had also occurred to Tangleheart that it was Sunhigh. Cedarstar led her to the fresh kill pile. It was getting bigger. Cedarstar picked out the bird and offered Tangleheart to share. She did, and the two lay in his den, eating the bird and saving the feathers for the queens. They finished after a while, and tangle heart gathered the feathers and padded to the nursery. She went inside, where the queen Spottedmask lay with her two kits. One was black and brown speckled, and one was white with gray patches. Tangleheart gave Spottedmask the feathers. “Thank you.” she said. Her kits were so tiny. Tangleheart looked at them. “You’re the WindClan cat Hawkstar sent, right?” Spottedmask asked. Tangleheart looked at her. “Yes.” she said. “I am.” She ran quick to the fresh kill pile grabbed the squirrel. She ran back to Spottedmask. “Thank you.” Spottedmask said again. “You are a king warrior.” she said. “Tell Hawkstar to give him my compliments on his warriors. Tangleheart nodded. “Thank you, I will.” She looked at the kits. “They’re beautiful.” she said. “The spotted one is Pepperkit, and the white and gray one is Icekit. Icekit is a tom, Pepperkit is a she-cat.” “Oh.” Tangleheart said. “Well, I better go help.” They said their good-byes and Tangleheart padded over to Stormpelt. Stormpelt seemed tense. “If the apprentices keep hurting themselves with the brambles, I’ll scream.” “I can help.” Tangleheart interrupted. Stormpelt jumped. “Sure. The apprentices are working on the elders’ den. You can help, and make sure they don’t hurt themselves.” Tangleheart nodded and went up to the elders’ den. Being an experienced warrior was nice. They were easier to trust. And more…well, experienced. Tangleheart found two apprentices trying to pull brambles together for the top. Tangleheart helped them. “Who are you?” one mumbled through the brambles. They set down the brambles right where they wanted. “I’m Tangleheart.” she replied. “From WindClan.” “I’m Turquoisepaw!” she said. The other one padded over. “I’m her sister, Foxpaw!” Tangleheart nodded. “One more bramble thing and we’re done.” Foxpaw said. “Then we can go see Flowerpaw, Flamepaw and Purplepaw. They got thorns…” “Yeah, and the other apprentices!” Turquoisepaw said. “That left us to do all the work!” “Well, you have me now.” Tangleheart said. “Let’s get those brambles.” They got more, and finished the elders’ den completely by almost sunset. “Let’s go get something to eat.” Foxpaw said. Tangleheart ran after the two apprentices. Tangleheart shared another big bird with the two apprentices. A little was left, so Tangleheart tried to eat it. She visited the medicine cat with the apprentices too. Three apprentices were laying down. One was a cream color, one was flame-colored, and one was a blue color. Flowerpaw, a she-cat. Flamepaw, the tom, and Purplepaw another she-cat. The three mewed happily at the sight of the other two. They told the three how they finished the elders’ den. Tangleheart sat down. The medicine cat came out from the back, smelling of herbs. “Littlenose.” Tangleheart said. “I think I got a small thorn in my pad.” He sniffed her paw as she held it up. “I tried to get it out, but I just can’t.” Littlenose took awhile before the thorn came out, and Tangleheart’s pad was wet and a bit numb. He put some herb on it to stop infections and Tangleheart padded over to the warriors’ den when someone called her name. She turned to see Cedarstar calling her. She walked over to him. “Would…would you like to share my den with me?” he asked, quietly so as no one would hear. Tangleheart nodded. Her heart skipped a beat. Does he…like me? she thought. She padded by him to the den and laid down by him, their pelts brushing against each other. “The moss works great.” he said. “That big gust of wind earlier didn’t do anything to it.” “Good.” Tangleheart said. “I’m glad it held up so good.” She was beginning to enjoy his company. “You…” Cedarstar started, resting his head on his paws drowsily. “Did anyone ever tell you…you’re beautiful?” Tangleheart rested her head on her paws. She usually would have stared in shock and went to the warriors’ den. “Once.” she said. “But he was always busy, and wanted to be with me purely because of that. I don’t like him.” Cedarstar looked at her caringly. “You’re beautiful.” he said. “And kind, caring, loving…lovable.” he purred. Tangleheart was shocked. “I…” Tangleheart started. “I can say the same about you.” she poured out. “But it’s against the warrior code.” “How about, when you go home, we meet each other at night? Where no one will find us?” Cedarstar asked, still purring. “Sure.” Tangleheart said. Cedarstar’s purr made Tangleheart sleepy, and she fell asleep.

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

Warriors Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book EmptyMon 1 Jun 2009 - 15:11

Chapter 2:

Tangleheart woke up feeling a prod in her side, three nights after she first arrives in ThunderClan. “Wake up.” someone said. Tangleheart blinked her eyes awake. “It’s time for the Gathering.” Tangleheart got up and padded to the group of cats, apparently going to the Gathering. She walked beside Cedarstar, with Stormpelt on his other side. The cats began going across the forest, and once they left the border, Tangleheart relied mainly on following the others to Fourtrees.

When Cedarstar gave the signal, the cats plunged into the clearing, surrounded by four trees with the Great Rock. When everyone got themselves settled, Cedarstar took her to Hawkstar. “Thank you, Hawkstar.” he said. “She’s been a big help.” Hawkstar nodded and followed Robinstar, the RiverClan leader, onto the top of the Great Rock. “Remember the plan.” Cedarstar whispered to Tangleheart before he ran up to the other leaders. Tangleheart decided to talk to some friends. She was scanning the cats for Bramblehead, her best friend out-of-Clan, and the RiverClan deputy. She spotted her dark brown pelt, with darker striped on her head, and white belly. She ran over to her. “Hi Bramblehead!” Tangleheart said. Bramblehead padded over to her. “Hi, Tangleheart. How’s the prey running?” “Good.” she replied. “I saw you come with ThunderClan today.” Bramblehead said. “Something going on?” “ThunderClan had a small forest fire. They asked WindClan for help and Hawkstar sent me.” Tangleheart lowered her voice to a whisper. “But I have to tell you a secret.” Bramblehead leaned in. “Go on…” “Me and Cedarstar are…well…” Bramblehead’s eyes were wide with shock. “In love!?” she whispered very low. Tangleheart nodded. “But that’s-” “I know, I know.” Tangleheart interrupted. “But help me out here! Please! Keep it a secret…” Bramblehead looked at her seriously. She sighed. “Okay. You’re my best friend and all…plus I do owe you for that time you saved me from the fox when I visited ThunderClan alone…What were you doing there then anyway?” “Getting the medicine cat to help my father…he died not long after the Gathering a moon ago.” “Oh, I’m sorry!” Bramblehead said. “He was a good warrior, father, and mate. All the Clans will miss him. Especially his buddy, Cinderclaw.” “Yeah, they were close.” “Stonefur!” someone called. “Stonefur, you there!?” Tangleheart looked at Bramblehead. “Ironic…” Bramblehead said. “Maybe we should tell him. They ran over to Cinderclaw. “Cinderclaw!” Tangleheart said. “Oh, hi Tangleheart! Is your father here?” Tangleheart looked at him with sadness in her eyes. “Stonefur died, not long after the last Gathering in a ShadowClan patrol ambush.” Cinderclaw almost started crying. He shook his head. “He was like my best friend. I will grieve for him…” “We all will, Cinderclaw.” Bramblehead said. “He was a good cat.” A yowl came from the Great Rock. Tangleheart and Bramblehead sat by each other and looked up. She saw Cedarstar look at her and she felt her heart pound. He looked away, leaving her heart still pounding. “I will start the Gathering.” Robinstar said. “RiverClan is doing well. The prey runs plentifully and we have been blessed with two new kits.” She nodded for the next leader to take his turn. Hawkstar was up. “Prey is running well and we have a new warrior, Lightningear.” Cats started chanting his new name, and he was proud. “We also have four new kits.” He looked at Cedarstar. “ThunderClan have suffered a small forest fire, and thanks to Hawkstar, we had extra help from Tangleheart. We have no other news.” he finished. “Shadowstar?” The jet black she-cat with amber eyes nodded. “ShadowClan’s prey is running well, and we have two new apprentices, Owlpaw and Sagepaw.” Cats started chanting their names and they bounced around in joy. “That just about wraps up the Gathering.” The cats started saying good-byes and getting back to their Clans. “I have to go.” Bramblehead said. “You’re secret’s safe with me.” “Thanks a million!” Tangleheart said. She went back with WindClan, shooting one last glance at Cedarstar before she went back to her own territory.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

Warriors Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book EmptyMon 1 Jun 2009 - 18:36

Chapter 3:

Tangleheart snuck out of camp successfully the next night and slipped to the border between ThunderClan and WindClan. She waited and waited. Finally, Cedarstar showed up. Tangleheart purred softly. They laid together. “I missed you.” Cedarstar said. “Me too.” Tangleheart said. “So how’s your den?” “It rained and not a drop got in through the top!” Cedarstar said happily. He purred softly. “So how are we going to hide this?” Cedarstar asked. “Tangleheart thought. “Bramblehead promised me she’d keep it a secret and help us. You, on the other hand…” They shook the thought from their minds. “I…I love you, Cedarstar.” Tangleheart said. “I love you too.” he replied. They purred a bit louder. “I’ve been wondering…” he started. “Will you be my mate, Tangleheart?” he asked very gently. Tangleheart rubbed closer to him. “Yes.” she said. “I’d love that.”

A moon had come and gone and Tangleheart knew something was wrong about her relationship now. One moon since those first days, half a moon of sneaking out at night, almost straight. She couldn’t go for the other half moon. “Tangleheart!” someone called. “I need you to talk to Robinstar.” Icewind, the deputy, said. “Get her over here.” Tangleheart nodded. She stalked off, excited she had a reason to see Bramblehead.

Tangleheart got to the RiverClan camp and told Robinstar about meeting the WindClan leader. She would go at Sunhigh, so Tangleheart could stay. She asked to see Bramblehead alone. She went by the river and waited until Bramblehead appeared. “Bramblehead, something’s come up.” Tangleheart whispered fast and scared. “Slow down.” Bramblehead whispered. “What’s up?” “I’m expecting Cedarstar’s kits!” Tangleheart said, terrified. Bramblehead was terrified. “A WindClan warrior with the ThunderClan leader.” she whispered. “Trouble’s coming, I know it! You shouldn't have done this in the first place!” Tangleheart sighed. "I know...but-" "Bramblehead! Tangleheart! We're leaving!" Robinstar called. The two swapped glances and ran to her. They followed hastily. Bramblehead whispered to Tangleheart. “Who will they think is the father?” “My best friend in WindClan, Lightningear. He’s covering for me there.” Tangleheart whispered. “Tangleheart.” Robinstar said. “We’re in WindClan territory. Lead us to the camp.” Tangleheart nodded and led the way. She led her to Hawkstar’s den. “Bramblehead, leave us. We‘ll be spending the night, so feel free to hunt or something.” Robinstar told Bramblehead. Bramblehead stuck close to Tangleheart. “You’re insane!” she whispered. “If any one looks just like him, you’re crowfood!” Bramblehead burst out in a whisper. “I know!” Tangleheart cried. “But…let’s hope. Let’s go tell Lightningear.” They padded to the warriors’ den to find only Lightningear inside. He did the dawn patrol, and was tired. Everyone else was outside sleeping in the sun. Tangleheart gently tapped Lightningear with her paw. “Hey, wake up.” she said. He finally got up to see them. He sat up slowly. He stretched and was ready for action. “Lightningear, something wonderful is happening.” Tangleheart said excited, and she sounded truthful for any listeners. “I’m expecting kits!” The two jumped up and down. They were laughing. They sat together, pelts brushing and tails entwined. “I’m going to tell out families!” he said excitedly. “Wait for me!” Tangleheart laughed. “See, we can fool anyone acting like this.” she whispered to Bramblehead. Bramblehead went and laid in the sun. Tangleheart bounded after Lightningear. They got the family together. His parents, her mother. Too bad Stonefur isn’t here to meet them in person…she thought. We got all our siblings too. When we told them, they were all congratulating us and bouncing around. Tangleheart and Lightningear simply smiled and pressed closer together. Bramblehead bounded over to them. “Can I talk to you quick?” she asked. Tangleheart nodded. “Lightningear too.” The three went outside camp, where no one would bother them. “How are you going to hide this if any of them looks like Cedarstar!?” Bramblehead whispered. “Or if they look like his relatives!?” Tangleheart looked worried. Lightningear shot a questioning look. “I have a relative that looks like him…only with a white belly…” he whispered. “I shouldn’t have gotten myself into this mess!” Tangleheart whispered. She started crying and ran off to the ThunderClan border. Bramblehead chased after her.

Tangleheart lay by the border at sunset, next to Bramblehead. “I’m so sorry I got you into this.” Tangleheart said sadly. “It was your and Cedarstar’s choice.” Bramblehead said. “And I’m glad I’m in this. I can help you.” Just then, the bushed rustled in the forest. A dark brown tabby with amber eyes appeared. “Cedarstar?” Tangleheart said, standing to face him. “It’s you!” she pressed herself against him. “Where have you been?” Cedarstar asked. “I haven’t seen you in half a moon.” “WindClan made me work.” Tangleheart said. “But…” She looked back at Bramblehead. She nodded. “I’m expecting kit, Cedarstar.” she said. He looked at her in shock. “Who’s the father?” “You.” Tangleheart replied.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

Warriors Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book EmptyWed 3 Jun 2009 - 16:28

Chapter 4:

Tangleheart was close to having her kits, and took a walk around the territory near camp. She knew it would be a while before she could go patrolling or hunting again, but the warn sun and the breeze calmed her down, she was excited she was going to kit soon.

She got back to camp and found a cat running across the clearing, and joined a swarm of cats. They were circling something…or someone. Tangleheart was looking through the crowd, and couldn’t see what was going on. Hawkstar, Icewind, and Lightningear weren’t seen. She pushed her way through the crowd and saw Icewind, pinning Lightningear to the ground with a paw on his throat. “Tell the truth.” Icewind demanded. “Tell the truth now!” she yelled. “Tangleheart.” Lightningear said, shocked. “Go, now!” he said. “Go before they turn on you too!” “Tell me who, Lightningear! Or you’re as good as dead, the warrior code depends on it!” He looked back at Icewind, terrified. “What’s this about!?” Tangleheart demanded. Icewind looked at her. “Tell me who the real father is or you’re friend here is dead!” she said. “I know why you’ve been sneaking about the past moon, you’ve been meeting someone! Tell me who!” Icewind yelled. “What’s this about!?” someone demanded. Hawkstar made his way to the middle of the crowd on the other side of Tangleheart. “These two lie, Tangleheart’s bearing the kits of someone out of the Clan!” Icewind said. “I can’t get them to talk.” Hawkstar sent an angry glare at Tangleheart. “You, come to my den. Now.” Hawkstar padded off. Icewind sent a vicious glare at her. “He’ll die if you don’t tell me now!” she yelled. “Tell me!” Hawkstar ran back to the crowd. Icewind sheathed all her claws except the ones on her other paw, on Lightningear’s throat. “Tell me or he dies!” Tangleheart started to cry. “No.” she said, “Your loss.” she said. She went to bite his throat. “It’s Cedarstar!” Tangleheart yelled. “Just don’t kill Lightningear!” Everyone stared at her. Icewind and Hawkstar had anger and frustration in their eyes. “Tangleheart.” Hawkstar said, making his way to her. Icewind got off Lightningear. “You are hereby banished from this Clan.” he said. Tangleheart cried more. “No, please! WindClan is my home!” she screamed. “You will leave tonight at the Gathering. After then, you and Cedarstar can discuss your fate.” he spat. Hawkstar retreated to his den, followed by Icewind. Lightningear got up and padded to her. “I’m sorry.” he mewed. “I tried to protect your secret, but Icewind knew it all along.” Tangleheart licked his ear. “You did your best.” Tangleheart said sadly. “That’s what counts.” “I’m staying with you until your fate is decided at the Gathering.” he said. “If you have to be alone, I’m coming with you.” “Thank you, Lightningear.” she said. She padded away to an abandoned badger set she found ages ago and fell asleep in it.

Lightningear woke her up. “We’re going to the Gathering.” She got up and followed him to the back of the group of cats going to the Gathering. When they reached Fourtrees, Tangleheart immediately padded to Bramblehead. “The secret’s out.” she said aloud. “Icewind threatened Lightningear. He would have killed him, and I burst it out to save him.” Bramblehead sat by her. “You did the right thing.” she said. “She would have done the same to you had you not told her.” Bramblehead said, comforting her. A yowl started the Gathering. “I wish to go last.” Hawkstar said. “Cedarstar, would you like to start?” he said with anger flaring in his eyes. “The prey is running well in ThunderClan. We have nothing to report, but we found a fox scent by the ThunderClan and ShadowClan border.” he said. Robinstar took a step forward. “WindClan has suffered a small drought, leaving no water in their river. We have agreed to let them cross out borders to the river, but no further until their water supply is well again. We will send a patrol to see when the water comes back so we can enforce our borders again.” She nodded and stepped back. “ShadowClan have nothing to report. We have scented the fox near our border, but it has served no problem, and no den on our territory.” Hawkstar stood up and took a step forward. “We have found out treachery in our Clan.” he said. Cats were mewing to each other in shock. “One of our most trusted warriors has broken the warrior code and had two cats helping her hide it.” Everyone turned to the queen (Tangleheart). “Tangleheart has broken the warrior code and taken Cedarstar as a mate.” Everyone was mewing in disapproval and shock. “And is bearing his kits.” All the leaders were looking at Hawkstar in shock. “We have banished her from our Clan, and she and her friends, and Cedarstar must sort out their fates. The cats who hid their secret have not been exiled as far as I know.” Tangleheart looked at her paws. Bramblehead stood with anger at the leaders. “Well we should be!” Bramblehead yelled at them. All eyes turned to her. “What are you doing?” Tangleheart asked. “We wanted to help our friend, and that should be enough to banish us too!” “I will not lose my deputy!” Robinstar objected. “I will not lose my friend!” Bramblehead yelled back. “Stop this!” Cedarstar objected. “We will discuss this after the Gathering is over. Stormpelt, you will lead the Clan back.” “Hawkstar and I will also wait to see the decision you make.” Robinstar said. “Flyingstream, Icewind, lead WindClan and RiverClan home.” “We will wait out of earshot until you make your decision.” Hawkstar said. “We wish not to hear your problems.” The cats dispersed and only the three leaders, Lightningear, Bramblehead, and Tangleheart. Hawkstar and Robinstar padded just outside Fourtrees and talked. Tangleheart was looking at her paws. Bramblehead and Lightningear were trying to comfort her. Cedarstar came over. “Nice going, Tangleheart. Lightningear.” he said angrily. “You blew it. Good luck, wherever you go.” he said. “You did it because I was beautiful like you said, didn’t you!” Tangleheart yelled. “Regrettably, I mainly did it because of that.” He padded off to ThunderClan. Tangleheart almost cried. “He left me…” she said. “I guess I’ll have to be a loner.” Tangleheart said. “Maybe Robinstar will let you join RiverClan.” Bramblehead said. “After your kits are apprenticed, I could teach you how to fish.” Tangleheart nodded. She’d rather live with Bramblehead and another Clan than have both her friends leave their Clans to be loners with her. “I’ll go ask Robinstar.” Bramblehead padded over to her leader and talked with her. She came back. “My…Robinstar doesn’t want traitors in her Clan.” she said sadly. “But I would gladly be a loner with you.” Bramblehead said. “Me too.” Lightningear said. “Let’s go tell the leaders.” “Wait.” Tangleheart interrupted. “I heard stories about a barn…not far from the forest.” she said. “We could live there if there are mice or something to eat. I can show you!” The three nodded. They padded to the leaders. Walking by them, Bramblehead and Lightningear said “We’re leaving the Clan.” at the same time. They followed Tangleheart. Hawkstar followed them, they were going through WindClan territory. Hawkstar let them go.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

Warriors Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book EmptyThu 4 Jun 2009 - 18:01

Chapter 5:

Tangleheart helped the others open the door a bit. Inside were stacks of hay and mice scuffling around. Lightningear decided to hunt for the three of them while Bramblehead helped Tangleheart make nests. Tangleheart lay down. She was to have her kits soon. When they finished, Lightningear brought them nice, big mice to eat. They settled down together and fell asleep.

The next morning, Lightningear taught Bramblehead how to hunt mice. He left her to hunt, and he visited Tangleheart, watching from above. He laid next to her. “I was wondering Tangleheart…” he said. “What will you tell your kits when they ask who their dad is.” Tangleheart blushed. “I was hoping…I could say you.” Lightningear looked at her in shock. “Tangleheart, I always loved you.” he said. “I know.” she replied. “Deep down, I did too. Now, I choose to bring it up.” They laid down next to each other. Bramblehead brought up two big mice, one was really fat. “That should feed all three of us.” Tangleheart told her what she was planning to tell her kits. The three fell asleep that night very well.

Tangleheart woke up in the middle of the night. She had a bad dream and swore she was kitting. She felt her heart racing. She lay down again, but couldn’t sleep when she had that feeling again. This time, it was for sure. “Guys.” she said aloud. Bramblehead woke up. “My kits are coming!” Bramblehead woke up Lightningear and they tried to soothe her.

The next day, everyone was sleeping in. Tangleheart had three beautiful kits. One was a golden color, and they named her Goldie. Then there was a gray tom kit with a dark stripe down his back with dark flecks. She named him Stone. Then, there was one that had dark brown tabby fur. They named him Tiger. The three adored the kits. Tangleheart held something in since before she kitted. “Bramblehead?” she asked. “Hmm?” “Can…can you do something for me?” Bramblehead padded over. “Yeah, what?” “Will you go to ThunderClan and tell Cedarstar I had the kits? Be sure to make him feel bad and say they won’t know their real father.” She joked. Bramblehead laughed. “Yeah, let me get something to eat first.” Tangleheart nodded and finished the mouse her new mate gave her. She was happy she had a new mate. Cedarstar just left her…Tangleheart pushed the thought out of her mind. Goldie started mewling. “Shh.” Tangleheart said softly. “I’m right here, little one.” Lightningear padded over by Tangleheart and lay down. “Shh, quiet down. Dad’s here.” He licked the kit softly and she quieted down. Tangleheart smiled at him and licked his ear affectionately. “I’m leaving for ThunderClan!” Bramblehead called. “See you later!” Lightningear called. “Bye!” Tangleheart said. “Make sure to make him cry!” she laughed. Bramblehead laughed. “I’ll try.” She went out the door and went to ThunderClan.
Bramblehead entered the ThunderClan borders at Sunhigh, and luckily had no trouble getting through WindClan’s territory. She found a hunting patrol. “Hey, Rockpath. Mossfoot.” Rockpath was a pure dark gray tom, Mossfoot was a light brown tom. They looked at her, squirrels dangling from their jaws. They set them down. “Hey, Wildwish, check this out. The RiverClan traitor’s here.” A bright white she-cat with ginger patches came out. “Well, if it isn’t Bramblehead. Having fun, are we?” “I’m living peacefully with Lightningear and his new mate Tangleheart. By the way, I have a message for Cedarstar about his newborn kits.” Bramblehead said, smartly. “Take me to him.” she said seriously with a hint of anger. “Ugh. Fine.” Mossfoot said. “Come on.” They were walking through the forest, silent as ever. “You guys grew up to have smart mouths.” Bramblehead said. “Too bad they’re not as good as mine, or my friend’s.” Wildwish let out a hiss of fury. “I am outside the warrior code, you know.” she said. “You losers can try to kill me self defense of your reputations.” she laughed. Mossfoot turned to pounce on her, but she easily dodged it and he hit a tree. Bramblehead laughed. She kept walking on, while the other two helped Mossfoot. “I’ll go alone I guess.” she said. She ran to the camp and looked around for any cats. She spotted a dark brown spotted cat. It was her old nemesis, the puny Pineheart. She was a small cat. “Hey, Punypine!” she called. “Where’s Cedarstar’s den?” Pineheart turned to her. “You!” she growled. “Now, now, don’t get feisty.” Bramblehead said. “I just need a word with Cedarstar.” “Why? Do you want him now?” she spat. “This is purely business.” Bramblehead said. “But we can make it a fight, if you feel so inclined.” she said. “Oh, I want to already!” Pineheart said angrily and she unsheathed her claws. Bramblehead unsheathed her claws. Pineheart pounced at her and missed. “Just like old times, huh?” she said. She met Bramblehead in an upright lock. “Just like the old times, I’ll win.” Bramblehead said. “Ooh, I’m scared now!” Pineheart spat. Bramblehead slid under her and used belly rake. She was bleeding bad, and ran to the medicine cats’ den. “Told you so.” Bramblehead called. She peered into another den to find the elders. Another revealed a queen with her kits. She finally checked an old stump. Cedarstar was in it. “Cedarstar.” she said. He woke up and looked at her. “I need a word with you. I have a message.” He let her in his den. They both sat down. “What is it, you stinking deputy?” “Actually, I’m a loner living with Lightningear and Tangleheart in a barn off WindClan territory.” He looked at her. “What do you want?” “I have a message.” He Didn’t seem interested. “From Tangleheart.” He met her gave with concern and sadness. “I kind of miss her.” “She had her kits two nights ago.” Bramblehead. “She wanted to make sure you felt bad for leaving her, but I can see you feel that already. Anyway, she has a new mate and they will think Lightningear is their father.” Bramblehead nodded and padded off. “Have a nice day!” she said in anger. “Wait!” Cedarstar stopped her. “Take me to her.” he said. Bramblehead nodded. “Let me do something first.” She faced the head poking out of the medicine cats’ den. “Hey Punypine! Good luck growing!” she laughed. He ran further into the shadows. The two left for WindClan and the barn.
Tangleheart and Lightningear lay together in the hay. He was behind her, with his head on her shoulder. They were softly talking about how they were going to raise their kits when the three fell asleep. The two cats came in at almost Sunset. Lightningear sat up quickly to see who it was. He crouched protectively in front of Tangleheart. “It’s Cedarstar.” he whispered to her. She wrapped her tail around her kits and was glad she laid in the corner of the loft. “Tangleheart!?” Cedarstar called. Bramblehead ran up the ladder as fast as she could. “I didn’t know he would want to come. He already felt sorry he left you, so…” Cedarstar finally made it up the ladder. “First time’s a charm, huh Cedarstar?” Lightningear spat. Cedarstar didn’t reply. He padded by him and saw Tangleheart looking at him with anger flaring in her eyes. “Miss me?” he asked. “No.” Tangleheart replied coldly. “I’ve been perfectly happy since I moved in here.” Cedarstar looked at her as though he was completely in love with her. “Tangleheart, I’m so sorry!” he begged. “I love you, and I’ve missed you to death!” “How many lives you have left?” Tangleheart laughed. Everyone else did except Cedarstar. He looked at the kits. “They’re beautiful.” he said. “Thank you.” Tangleheart said. “Their father is a great cat.” she said. Cedarstar looked at her gratefully, but it turned to anger when he noticed when she was looking at Lightningear. “I’m going to get every Clan together and tell them that if they see you, feel free to kill you.” Tangleheart looked somewhat shocked. “Go ahead.” Bramblehead said. “We won’t leave our territory too soon. We have food, shelter, bedding, company. All we need is another tom and we’ll have big, happy families growing!” Cedarstar backed up and hissed. He fell over the edge of the loft and fell into a pile of hay. Everyone laughed. Cedarstar dug his way out and hissed furiously. He looked back at Tangleheart. “Can I be forgiven?” he asked. “Yes.” Tangleheart said. “But do not expect to take the role of these kits’ father or come back to me as my mate. I love my new mate.” she purred. Lightningear laid by her and pressed himself to her. Bramblehead sat protectively by them. “I’d die for my kits.” he said. “I’d die for any kit in need, Cedarstar.” Bramblehead said. “So would they. But they’re not in trouble now, are they?” Cedarstar left slowly. When he was gone, Bramblehead relaxed and laid down by the group.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

Warriors Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book EmptyMon 8 Jun 2009 - 18:35

Chapter 6:

Another moon went by and the kits were growing well and strong. Bramblehead pricked her ears as she was hunting one sunrise. She looked outside. She went up to the loft. “We have to leave.” she said, panicking. “Now! The whole forest is coming!” Cedarstar padded in. “We’re going to kill you if you don’t leave and find a new home, you traitors.” he said. “We will stay out here for three days unless you go. Anyone who sees you leave through here will report it.” He padded back out. “But where will we go?” Tangleheart cried. “Why can’t we just live here in peace? We have a right to live here!” Lightningear tried to soothe her for the kits. “It’s okay. We’ll find somewhere to go.” Bramblehead looked out the opening of the barn. “The mountains…” she said. “We can see if someone’s in the mountains! We’ll have to keep the kits warm, and keep them away from any enemies, but…” Bramblehead didn’t finish. “It’s worth it, if it’s safe.” The others were scared. “I’m going to talk to Cedarstar.” Lightningear said. “Why are we being threatened anyway?” He padded outside. He came back in with Cedarstar and they went up to the loft. “Why are we being threatened!?” Lightningear asked with anger flashing in his eyes. “We didn’t do anything!” Cedarstar was furious. “I convinced them that you’re a threat.” he replied. “You’re a dangerous lot.” Everyone stared at him. “What danger am I!?” Tangleheart started. “Look, if you want the kits so much, come and get them!” she yelled as she got into a fighting crouch. Bramblehead stood by her, in a defensive crouch. Cedarstar walked away, and went down the ladder. “Too bad!” he called back. He left. The three exchanged glanced. “I think we could go into the mountains.” Bramblehead said. “Maybe there will be other cats! My grandparents told me stories of cats near the mountains…” “But will the kits survive?” Lightningear shared the same concern. Bramblehead wasn’t convinced. “How about we go past the mountains? See what lay beyond them?” Tangleheart shot her mate a long glance of worry. “I guess it’s worth it.” Tangleheart said. “If it’ll bring a promising future for my kits.” They each picked up an kit. One cried for a minute, but quieted back down after a little bit. They were scared of going out of the barn. Bramblehead and Lightningear set down the kits by Tangleheart and went to search the barn for a secret way out. Bramblehead called them. Lightningear and Tangleheart grabbed the three kits and brought them down from the loft and went to Bramblehead. She found a normal piece of wood, but she moved it sideways and they could slip out. They each picked up a kit and went out. Bramblehead put the board back. They snuck to the edge of the barn. There was a fresh scent of RiverClan. The patrol just passed. They ran to bushes and abandoned sets from foxes and badgers to hide. They finally got far enough from the Clan cats to walk in the open. Bramblehead stopped to look at the mountains. Tangleheart padded by her. They were huge! Lightningear kept walking past them. “You coming or what?” he called back. The other two ran up to his side. Tangleheart was scared as ever. She finally stopped. The others looked back at her. They set the kits down and they stayed close to each other. “What is it?” Bramblehead asked as Tangleheart put the last kit down. Tangleheart shook her head. “I can’t do it.” she said. “I’m not bringing my kits into the freezing cold that high and back down!” Lightningear sat by her. “It’s okay. We’ll find another place to stay.” he said comforting her. Bramblehead tried to comfort her. “We do have other options.” she said. “The Twolegplace, we could be…kittypets.” The three all shook their heads. “Well, we could be loners.” Bramblehead suggested. “But still…where would we go?” Bramblehead looked at her paws sadly. “Looks like it’s the mountains or…ugh, Twolegs!” Tangleheart looked at her paws. “What about…?” She looked up at the others. “ShadowClan!” she exclaimed. “They weren’t with the other Clans! Maybe they’ll let us join the Clan.” The others picked up the playing kits. One squealed. “Why do we have to go?” Goldie asked. “We might get a new home, Goldie.” Tangleheart said. The group ran off as fast as they could to ShadowClan. They got to the border and decided to wait for a patrol. “It’s Sunhigh.” Goldie said. “Yes.” Lightningear said. “A patrol should be coming soon.” Just then, the wind carried ShadowClan scent. The group of cats padded their way. The smaller one ran up to them. She had a dark gray pelt. “Sagepaw.” Tangleheart nodded. “We need to talk to Shadowstar.” “What are you doing here?” a white warrior with jet black paws and belly asked. “Darkbelly, we need to talk to Shadowstar.” Bramblehead said, a bit annoyed. “Darkbelly, what are they doing here?” Bramblehead rolled her eyes. “Just take us to Shadowstar!!!” she yelled. “We need to talk to him now!!!” The ShadowClan cats flinched. Sagepaw and Darkbelly, her mentor, stammered backwards. “I-I’ll go tell Shadowstar you’re coming.” Sagepaw stammered. She ran off to the camp as fast as she could. Darkbelly showed them the way to camp. The cats followed. Once in the camp, Shadowstar padded out of his den with Sagepaw bounding to Darkbelly. “Come in.” he said, going into the den. Everyone followed him in. Once they set the kits down, they hushed them. “What is this about?” Shadowstar asked. “We’ve been kicked out of our Clans.” Lightningear said. “We were wondering…” “Can we join ShadowClan?” Bramblehead finished. Shadowstar shot them an enraged look. “And send the whole forest on me? No way!” he said. “You can go find your own home.” “We’ve been kicked out!” Tangleheart exclaimed. “The other three Clans are making us leave a barn we found, and the only other option we have is to go through the mountains.” Shadowstar’s anger faded. “Why does this concern me?” he asked. “My kits could die on the way over them, and we wish to join your Clan!” “No!” Shadowstar growled. “I will not have the whole forest on my back for a former deputy, warrior, queen and three measly kits! No way, get out!” he growled. The three nodded and picked up the kits. A light brown queen ran up to them, followed by a gray, kind of fluffy one, and a deep red-orange one expecting kits. “Tangleheart!” the first one called. “You can stay with us, you’ll have to spend the night, plus you have to watch the kits still.” “Thanks, Starlingwing, but we have to go.” Tangleheart objected. “I could endanger you all.” The gray one padded to her side. “Come on, Tangleheart. You’re friends can stay. Just one night!” Tangleheart put Goldie down. “Look, I’m putting you in danger. Cedarstar could be coming right now. Sootface, I’m sorry but I can’t. Besides, Bloodfur is expecting kits so she doesn’t need any danger. Bloodfur padded by Tangleheart. “Can I talk to you alone?” she asked. Tangleheart nodded and left Goldie by her mate and padded further away. “Tangleheart, if having a forbidden love is as bad as this, I might as well leave now too.” she said. “What are you talking about?” Tangleheart asked, already predicting the answer. “I’m having forbidden kits.” she said. “They’re Scourgepath’s of RiverClan. My friend is keeping the secret.” Tangleheart looked in shock. Scourgepath was usually a stubborn, sharp-tongued tom. “I’m more like you than you think.” Bloodfur continued. “I want to go with you. I know I cannot belong here.” Tangleheart had concern in her eyes. “Did he leave you?” Tangleheart asked. “Or not? We can bring him too if you both would like.” Bloodfur almost jumped with joy. “I’ll ask him.” Bramblehead padded over. “Let me guess…” Tangleheart nodded. “Scourgepath.” Bramblehead was as shocked as Tangleheart when she was first told. “We’re taking her.” Tangleheart said. “Can we?” Bramblehead nodded yes. Bramblehead and Lightningear brought them all fresh kill.

The next day, Tangleheart woke up to a paw prodding her pelt. Her kits were up and playing, and Bloodfur was standing over her. “We’re going.” she whispered, so the sleeping queens didn’t wake up. Tangleheart got up and padded to the others and they grabbed her kits. When they left the border, Tangleheart got a bit tired. Bloodfur took the kit she was carrying, Stone. Tangleheart said thanks and they kept going. They reached the barn, with eyes following them the whole time. Scourgepath burst through the crowd. And ran up to Bloodfur. He had a bright orange pelt. “What are you doing here?” he asked. “Leaving with them.” she said, handing Stone back to Tangleheart. “I’ve left ShadowClan, and no one else knows right now. If you want, you can come.” she said. Scourgepath looked at her dazed. He nodded and went into the barn with the others. They climbed up to the loft and made another nest for Bloodfur and Scourgepath. Tangleheart padded into her nest with the kits and Lightningear lay beside her. In the middle of the night, everyone was asleep. She quietly padded down the ladder and climbed up a pile of hay and looked through the opening in the wall. Bloodfur climbed up beside her. “What’s wrong?” she asked. Tangleheart looked at Bloodfur with sadness and looked back out the opening. “We only have two days to get everyone and leave the forest.” she said, almost crying. Bloodfur looked at her. “Let’s go talk to Cedarstar.” she said. “With me here, we can maybe get more time.” Tangleheart looked at her, tears rolling down her face. “It’s worth a shot.” The two padded out. A cat stopped them. Her pure white fur seemed to glow. “Move it, Frostpool!” Tangleheart said. “We need to negotiate with Cedarstar. She grunted and moved. Someone was already talking to Cedarstar, and Cedarstar was laying down still. “WindClan!” Hawkstar called. “We’re leaving. Everyone, wake up!” He and the cats left. Hawkstar stopped. “This is the worst alliance I’ve been in!” he yelled. “Cedarstar, you’re ruthless and heartless!” he saw Bloodfur and Tangleheart. “If he succeeds in making you leave, you may all live in WindClan.” he said. He led his cats back to WindClan, just nearby. Cedarstar saw them. “What is it, love?” he asked Tangleheart. “Look, traitor, first off, don’t call me that. I love someone else now, so you’ll have to put up with that. Second, with Bloodfur expecting kits soon, we’ll have to stay here longer.” Cedarstar growled something inaudible to the queens. “How does seven sunrises sound?” The two queens looked at him in anger. “How about we kill you here until you’re done for good?” Bloodfur growled. “We aren’t scared to spill your blood, traitor.” Cedarstar sat up. “I never meant…Tangleheart…I thought you left me for another cat and…all I want is you and the kits…” Tangleheart’s rage turned into shock. He loved me, and left me. So, he was just mad because he thought I left him? she thought. She felt bad for him. It was a hard time for him. He was also turned on against his Clan…She shook the thoughts from her mind. “I…I can’t.” Tangleheart refused. “Their father will love them more than you ever can!” she yelled. He scratched her face, and she fell over. “I am their father!” he yelled. Tangleheart got up. “Not…not anymore, you aren’t!” she yelled. “Lightningear is a better cat than you could ever become in your life! All nine of them!” Bloodfur scratched him on his muzzle. “Take that furball!” she yelled. “We’re no threat, just loners looking for a home!” Stone padded up beside Tangleheart. “Mom?” Tangleheart looked at him. “No, Stone!” She went to grab his scruff, but Cedarstar shoved her aside and grabbed the kit. “Stone!!!” Tangleheart yelled. Lightningear came running out of the barn, with Bramblehead and Scourgepath just behind him. “Let go of my son!” Lightningear said, pouncing on Cedarstar and biting at his neck. Cedarstar yowled with pain and dropped the kit. Tangleheart picked him up and took him to a safe distance. The other kits ran out and toward Lightningear. “Bloodfur, grab one!” Tangleheart said. She ran over with her and grabbed the kits and brought them to Stone. Bloodfur and Tangleheart started licking the kits. “Don’t do that again!” Tangleheart scolded. “It’s dangerous right now!” Tiger looked at his paws. “Sorry, Mom.” he said. “I wanted to help.” Tangleheart licked his ear. “You can when we train you to fight and hunt, okay?” Tiger looked up at her. “Okay.” Goldie padded up to Bloodfur. “You okay?” she asked.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

Warriors Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book EmptyMon 8 Jun 2009 - 18:36

Bloodfur was tearing up dirt with her claws. Tangleheart recognized that look. “Scourgepath!” she called. He ran over. “Watch the kits, I’m taking your place.” He was about to run by when Tangleheart stopped him with her tail. “Bloodfur’s kitting.” she said quickly. “Go help her, and make sure the kits don’t run over here.” Tangleheart ran over to Bramblehead, watching intently at Lightningear. “He’s gotta die soon.” she said. Lightningear was kicked off Cedarstar’s back. He pinned Lightningear to the ground. As he was ready to bite his throat, Bramblehead ran up and scratched his throat, pouring blood on Lightningear. He quickly got up. Cedarstar struggled to stay up. “One down.” he said. “And two to go.” Tangleheart finished. “But how-” Bramblehead started. “I overheard Littlenose saying how he better not be willing to give them up for a barn outside the territories.” Cedarstar’s pelt rustled. They saw him struggle up, and Bramblehead quickly bit his throat and scratched it. He bled out again and stumbled back to the ground. Tangleheart was shocked. Screaming came up and they all turned their attention to Bloodfur and Scourgepath. Bloodfur was kitting now. Tangleheart sat closest to Cedarstar, and regretted it. He got up and pinned her to the ground. She felt her heart racing, almost pounding out of her chest. “Not again, you don’t!” he yelled. Tangleheart scratched his belly with her claws as hard as she could and slipped out under him. She scratched his face. “You deserve to lose your last life, for all the treachery you caused!” she yelled. The other cats padded closer to the scene. “You brought almost every Clan here to kill us or force us out, and for what? To get me and my kits!!!” She scratched at Cedarstar’s throat and he bled out easily. “I knew the last life was the weakest…” she said to herself. The screaming died down. Tangleheart didn’t turn to Bloodfur. Her gaze was stuck on Cedarstar. She saw him fall over. “I…loved you…” he managed to say. “You…” he coughed up blood. Tangleheart backed up a few paw steps. “Used to love you.” Tangleheart finished. Cedarstar closed his eyes and a quiet rustling went through his fur. He was gone. Tangleheart stood there, all her anger diminished. “Cedarstar is dead!” a cat said. “Stormpelt will be the new leader!” The cats ran off, from excitement of getting a new leader, and of being scared of Tangleheart. “Tangleheart!” Bramblehead called. She ran to her. She and Lightningear had left to help Bloodfur, and Tangleheart never noticed. “Come here!” They bounded over to Bloodfur. Two kits lay by her side. A bright orange she-kit was mewling and squirming. The red she-kit lay still. Scourgepath lay by Bloodfur. “Rose was born dead.” Bloodfur said sadly. “But Flame made it.” she said. Goldie, Tiger, and Stone ran through the cats to see the newborns. “They’re tiny.” Goldie said. “But think of all the games we can play!” Stone said. “Yeah!” Tiger agreed. “We can play with hay, and mice, and tag!” The cats laughed. “Not just yet.” Bloodfur said. “They have to grow a bit first.” The toms drooped their tails. “We’ll be grown up by then!” Tangleheart laughed. “Give them a moon, and they’ll be ready to play. You’ll still be kits.” Lightningear looked at them. “You’re only a moon old, so you still have a few more moons before we’ll train you.” The kits picked up their tails. Goldie pounced on Tiger. “I’ll be Tangleheart!” she said. “Go away!” Tiger kicked her off and pinned her. “I’ll be Cedarstar!” he said. “Roar!!” Stone knocked over Tiger. “I’m Lightningear and I say go away!” The three pounced on each other and saved each other, while the cats laughed. “Just think of how active the barn will be when Flame can play.” Bloodfur laughed. Scourgepath looked at the kits. He was a bit nervous. Lightningear padded to sit by him as Scourgepath sat up. “Don’t worry, you’ll be a great father.” he said. “Look how I turned out with three kits!” Scourgepath laughed. Bramblehead faced the kits. They pounced on her. “You be Cedarstar now!” Tiger said. “Yeah, come get us!” Bramblehead was confused. “Then who’s me?” she asked. “I am.” Stone said. “The former RiverClan deputy is going to get me!” Bramblehead teased. “Oh no!” She rolled over and ran slowly, so the kits could keep up. They were all laughing. Goldie ran over to Lightningear. “Wanna play, Dad?” she asked. Tangleheart was relieved that they didn’t hear that Cedarstar was their father. He got into a playful crouch. “Who will I be?” he asked. “Scourgepath!” Goldie said. “Cedarstar! Scourgepath’s coming!” Goldie said, running off with Lightningear. Bramblehead stopped and looked at him wide-eyed. Tiger and Stone pounced on her and pinned her to the ground. “You lost a life!” Tiger said. Bramblehead got up. “But I still have two more!” she said, running from the four cats. Lightningear told Tiger a good fighting strategy was when the enemy was running in a circle, to cut them off. Tiger nodded and ran sideways away from the group. He ran out in front of Bramblehead. “Ah!” She tried to swerve around him, but he pounced on her and got on her chest. “That’s another life.” Lightningear laughed. They all laughed. Bramblehead decided to get up and stand her ground. All three kits pounced on her and started pawing at her. Tangleheart sat down, still by Bloodfur and Scourgepath. They were all watching the kits. “Looks like we’re staying after all.” Tangleheart said, looking at Cedarstar’s body lay. “I’ll go take him to ThunderClan.” she said. She grabbed the dead cat’s scruff and dragged him across the moor.

She dropped him in the middle of the ThunderClan camp, all eyes on her. “He was your leader.” she said. “You decide what to do with him.” she said. Stonepelt padded out. “I want you to know something.” he said. “We do not wish to bury him like with the rest of our former warriors. Leave him somewhere else.” Tangleheart pinned him down. “Look, I’m not dragging his body any farther. You want him out, Stonepelt, you take him yourself.” she said. She got off him. “It’s Stonestar.” he said, getting up. “And I guess I’ll keep him.” Tangleheart left with a growl. At least there’s a nice place for me to live, just waiting for my return.

The End

Wow, I really need to work on where to place my chapters :P

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Last edited by Moonpaw on Thu 11 Jun 2009 - 17:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

Warriors Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book EmptyMon 8 Jun 2009 - 19:24

My apologies for leaving this out--any unused names will be used later!
WindClan:
Leader: Hawkstar
Deputy: Icewind
Medicine Cat: Rosefur
Warriors:
Swiftfire
Tigerfur
Dawnflower
Sandfur
Mudface
Fuzzysky
Wildpath
Morningbreeze
Rabbitfur
Lightningear
Tangleheart
Sageblaze
Apprentices:
Scarpaw - parents Tigerfur, Wildpath
Eaglepaw - parents Stonefur (deceased), Sandfur
Kits:
Spottedkit - parents Swiftfire, Dawnflower
Leafkit - parents Swiftfire, Dawnflower
Rabbitkit - parents Swiftfire, Dawnflower
Talonkit - parents Swiftfire, Dawnflower
Swiftkit - parents Sageblaze, Webheart
Queens:
Dawnflower
Elders:
Whitestripe
Goldenmist
Webheart
RiverClan:
Leader: Robinstar
Deputy: Bramblehead
Medicine Cat: Flyingstream, apprentice Fernpaw
Warriors:
Butterflywing
Iceshadow
Jadeblaze
Scourgepath
Ripplepelt
Mistyclaw
Frostpool
Riverheart
Silvershadow
Stripepelt
Cloudface
Waterwhisker
Dewsong
Brightpool
Apprentices:
Blackpaw - parents Voletail, Cloudface
Fernpaw - parents Voletail, Cloudface
Kits:
Berrykit - parents Stripepelt, Frostpool
Blizzardkit - parents Mistyclaw, Stripepelt
Gingerkit - parents Mistyclaw, Stripepelt
Queens:
Frostpool
Stripepelt
ThunderClan:
Leader: Cedarstar
Deputy: Stormpelt
Medicine Cat: Littlenose
Warriors:
Hawkpelt
Spottedmask
Fuzzyears
Icelegs
Rockpath
Mossfoot
Tigerflower
Wildwish
Swiftslayer
Jaybird
Pineheart
Apprentices:
Foxpaw - parents Fuzzyears, Spottedmask
Purplepaw- parents Rockpath, Icelegs
Turqiousepaw - parents Fuzzyears, Spottedmask
Flamepaw- parents Rockpath, Icelegs
Flowerpaw- parents Rockpath, Icelegs
Kits:
Icekit- parents Fuzzyears, Spottedmask
Pepperkit- parents Fuzzyears, Spottedmask
Grasskit - parents Fuzzyears, Spottedmask
Queens:
Spottedmask
Elders:
Brighteyes
Rainfire
ShadowClan:
Leader: Shadowstar
Deputy: Jetfur
Medicine Cat: Whiteflame, Apprentice Owlpaw
Warriors:
Cinderclaw
Darkbelly
Deepshadow
Sootface
Toadclaw
Marshfur
Falconeye
Starlingwing
Sunsetriver
Goldenfur
Beechfur
Apprentices:
Owlpaw - parents Goldenfur, Starlingwing
Sagepaw - parents Goldenfur, Starlingwing
Kits:
Jaykit - parents Darkbelly, Sootface
Crowkit - parents Darkbelly, Sootface
Icekit - parents Goldenfur, Starlingwing
Queens:
Sootface
Starlingwing
Bloodfur
Elders:
Pantherclaw
StarClan
Oldest to Newest Joined:
Flowermist
Hazelsplash
Shadestar
Beechstar
Mosspelt
Echofur
Birdsong
Nightshine
Ashear
Thornkit
Cloudfang
Stonefur

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

Warriors Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book EmptyMon 8 Jun 2009 - 20:15

I have been tempted to make another book soooooo here we go!

Prologue:
“Everyone, gather around the Pool of Stars.” a golden she-cat called. “What is it now, Flowermist?” someone asked. The tom came out with his jet black pelt. “Nightshine, this is important.” Flowermist scolded. The other cats gathered around the pool. “Everyone, I have gathered you here because we must decide the fate of these young cats.” Flowermist touched her nose to the pool. A single ripple passed through the water and showed three apprentice-age cats. One was a golden color she-cay, like her new father. One was a dark brown tabby tom, like the newcomer. The last was a gray tom, with dark gray flecks and a stripe down his back. A dark brown tabby tom burst through the crowd to Flowermist. “My kits!” he exclaimed. He was ready to jump into the pool, but Flowermist held her tail in front of him. “I did not forgive you so you could go jumping into StarClan’s pools.” she scolded. “Now.” she began. “They face an unclear path, like their mother.” she said. “They’ll need to be quick, strong, and brave.” One brown striped cat sat up. “They will not have the ability to get all they need in time.” she objected. “How can we trust these cats to do all they face?” Flowermist nodded. “A good question, .” she replied. “They will gain what they don’t have naturally.” Everyone muttered in shock. “Their parents defeated the last three lives of the great ThunderClan leader! They will acquire all they need.” she touched the pool again. A bright orange kit appeared. “Although, they will need to help this little one on the way.” “Oh no. Oh no!” a light brown tom argued. “You are not planning to take the kit with you, are you!?” Flowermist turned her gaze to him. “Hazelsplash, she is needed. She has a power she does not yet know she has.” He looked at her, shocked. “You mean, you’re letting the sake of the Clans are resting on these four kits!” Flowermist looked at him, angry as ever. “They’re not kits, and the little one is almost old enough to be trained!” she yelled. All eyes turned to them. “The ability to-” “But is it safe for my kits?” Cedarstar butt in. Flowermist sighed. “Look, the reason why I let you stay in StarClan was not to let you grieve, or jump into pools, or to protect your kits.” she said, calming down. “I let you stay to repent the wrongs you did in your lifetime, and to live anew in StarClan. Do I have to send you back to the Dark Forest?” Cedarstar was wide-eyed. He shook his head no. “Good.” Flowermist said. “When three become one, one will perish in shadow.” she said. “Three?” a pale gray she-cat asked. “Aren’t there four?” she asked. Flowermist didn’t reply. She simply walked away.

Chapter 1:
“Want to hunt today, Tiger?” Goldie asked, nudging her brother to wake up. Ugh. Toms… “Wake up! I want to go hunting!” Tiger rolled over. Goldie sighed and went over to her gray and dark gray brother. “Hey Stone, you up for some hunting?” she asked. Stone twitched his ears. “Yeah, give me a second.” He stretched and got up. He yawned, and looked at Goldie. “Ready.” The two padded down the ladder, aware that everyone was sleeping. They stopped at the end. Someone screamed. They looked up and were squished by a lump of dark brown tabby fur. “Tiger.” Stone managed to say. “Make sure you say ‘Heads up’ next time.” Goldie and Stone got up, and rolled Tiger off them. “Sorry.” he laughed. “I was tired, but I’m sure I’m up now.” The two just sighed and padded off farther into the barn. Goldie sniffed the air. A rustle came from the pile of hay in front of her. She got into a hunters crouch and stalked up to the pile of hay. A mouse ran out and she caught it. She bit its neck, killing it. She saw another one running and pounced on it, biting its neck. “Good job.” Stone said. Tiger went up to them with a mouse in his jaws. Big mice…wonder how they get so fat? Goldie thought. Stone got into a hunters crouch and got a mouse. Two more came out. Stone got one, Tiger pounced on the other. Tiger and Stone went over to Goldie and dropped their prey in front of them. “Let’s see…one for you guys, one for me…Mom and Dad, Scourgepath, Bloodfur and Flame…Bramblehead…That’s one extra!” Goldie exclaimed. A cat, the size of Tiger, with black tom with long black fur ran into the den. “Help!” he cried. “A badger attacked WindClan!” he said, out of breath. “We’re all doomed.” he fell over and Goldie carried him by the scruff up the ladder, behind Stone and Tiger. Everyone was up. “What’s wrong?” Tangleheart asked. Her brown tabby pelt shone brighter in the sun. She saw the cat and made a nest for him by Tiger, Stone, and Goldie’s nest. Goldie lay him on there. Tangleheart ran down and grabbed a mouse. She ran out quick and got moss off a rock and dipped it in the nearby river. She quickly ran back in and set it by the cat. “He looks like Swiftkit.” she said. She knows him? Goldie thought. “He got bigger, but what-” Goldie butt in. “He said a badger was attacking WindClan!” Tangleheart looked at her with wide-eyes full of concern. “Tell your father and the others I’m going there to help them.” she said, running down the ladder. “What!?” the golden cat exclaimed. “I’m coming with you. Wait here.” he said, following Tangleheart. They ran out together. Goldie was shaking. Badgers were black and white, with big teeth and claws. Too many stories lingered in her head of them. She was glad to stay here.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

Warriors Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book EmptyThu 11 Jun 2009 - 16:01

Chapter 2:

Tiger and Stone went hunting for lunch already. Goldie lay by the unconscious cat, making sure he was warm while he was out of it. Bloodfur had woken up and Scourgepath took Flame outside for training. Bramblehead was sleeping in again. Goldie wanted to leave him with someone else so she could outside, but she had to watch the cat. Swiftkit, she thought, Swiftkit…WindClan? What…? Goldie felt the cat moving around. “Hey, are you okay?” she asked. The cat looked up at her, blue eyes filled with fear. “Y-yeah.” he said. “Um, where am I exactly?” he asked. “Hawkstar told me to run here for help…” Goldie was confused. “You’re in the barn.” she said. “There’s a million mice here! You’re safe. There’s my mom and dad, my brothers, Bloodfur over there, Bramblehead’s sleeping in the sun over there.” she said pointing to the cats with her tail. “My parents went to help WindClan. Uh-I’m Goldie.” the golden she-cat said shyly. “I’m Swiftpaw.” he said. “Who’s Hawkstar?” Goldie asked. “The leader of WindClan.” Swiftpaw replied. “He helped fight the badger, but he only has five lives left, so I hear. Badgers are scary!” Goldie nodded in agreement. “When did your parents leave?” he asked. “Yesterday, not long after you fell over.” Goldie replied. “Tangleear and Lightningheart, right?” Goldie laughed. “No, silly. Tangleheart is my mom, Lightningear is my dad.” she corrected. Swiftpaw was about to get up. Goldie stopped him. “Are you hungry?” she asked. “Yeah, kind of.” Swiftpaw replied. “I’d share it.” Goldie nodded and grabbed a mouse from the pile. Swiftpaw looked at it in shock. “That’s the biggest mouse I’ve ever seen!” he exclaimed. “I’ve seen bigger.” Bloodfur said. She sat up and began licking herself. Bramblehead blinked awake. She looked at Swiftpaw. “An apprentice WindClan cat here?” she exclaimed. “What’s going on-and where are your parents, Goldie?” Goldie looked at her paws. “He got my parents to help with a badger attack yesterday.” she said in a low voice. Bramblehead widened her eyes and bolted down the ladder and outside. Scourgepath looked at them as he walked in with Flame. “What-” “Badger attack in WindClan yesterday!” Bramblehead said quickly. Scourgepath ran after her. “Stay here!” he called back to Flame. Flame ran up to Bloodfur. “Your father will be back soon, I hope.” she said. “Mom, who’s that?” Flame asked. Bloodfur shrugged and went to sleep. Flame padded to Goldie and Swiftpaw. “I’m Swiftpaw.” he said. Flame bounded up. “I’m Flame, nice to meet you!” she said. “I’ll get you a moss ball of water, ‘kay?” she ran down the ladder and outside. “Is she always this hyper?” Swiftpaw asked. “Yeah, kind of.” Goldie replied. “So, tell me about the Clans!” she insisted. “Huh?” Swiftpaw asked. “I don’t know much about the Clans, but can you teach me?” Swiftpaw was a bit confused. “Okay…” he began. “Well, I’m in WindClan. There’s also ThunderClan, ShadowClan, and RiverClan.” he said. “My parents are from WindClan!” Goldie exclaimed. “And Bramblehead’s from RiverClan. And Bloodfur and Scourgepath are from ShadowClan and RiverClan.” Goldie was excited. “So…if I was an apprentice, what would by name be?” Swiftpaw thought for a moment before answering. “Goldiepaw. Although, Goldpaw sounds better.” “So all the apprentices’ names end in ‘paw?” Swiftpaw nodded. “Do kits end in something?” Swiftpaw nodded. “Yeah, ‘kit.” Goldie thought. “So what warrior name will you get?” Swiftpaw shrugged. “That varies from cat to cat.” “Cool!” Goldie exclaimed as Flame climbed back up the ladder. “So…I’d be Flamepaw?” Swiftpaw was surprised to see her. “Uh…yeah.” he said. “You’re six moons old?” he asked. Flame nodded no. “Almost! Two more moons!” A screaming was heard in the distance. Everyone looked at the door. Bloodfur stood up, worried. “Tangleheart!” She was ready to bolt down the ladder and out the door. “Goldie, you’re in charge. Stay here!” She ran down the ladder, with Goldie following close behind. “Wait!” Goldie called when Bloodfur and her were outside. Bloodfur stopped and looked back. “Watch after your brothers, Flame, and Swiftpaw. I’m going to help.” Goldie bit back a reply. She was ready to cry. Everyone was gone…She nodded simply and Bloodfur ran off to WindClan.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

Warriors Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book EmptyThu 11 Jun 2009 - 17:07

Chapter 2:

Tiger and Stone ran in the barn. “Is everyone okay?” Stone called. “Yeah!” Goldie replied. “Bloodfur went to help too, I’m in charge!” They went up to the loft. Goldie was staring at the door. A cat’s dark shadow lay there, and a jet black cat peered inside. “Hey, who are you?” Goldie called. The other looked at the cat-and it ran off. “Who…” Tiger started. “Never mind. What are we going to do while all the warriors are gone?” he asked. “We’ll take care of ourselves.” Goldie said. “I can train Swiftpaw to hunt mice here, and one of you can train Flame.” Tiger’s jaw dropped. “She’s not nearly old enough!” “Two moons!” Goldie snapped. “She’s plenty old enough to at least try!” Tiger and Stone flinched. “Now who will take over those duties?” Stone stepped up. “I’ll train Flame all I know.” Swiftpaw looked around and got on top of a neat pile of hay. “I think we can perform a ceremony of our own for you.” he said. “Do you all believe in StarClan?” Everyone nodded. “Then gather under the pile of…itchy stuff.” Goldie laughed. “It’s hay.” “Hay.” Swiftpaw repeated. “Everyone, step forward.” Everyone gathered under the pile of hay. “I, Swiftpaw, apprentice of WindClan call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these unofficial apprentices and kit. By naming apprentices, we show that barn will survive and remain strong. From this moment on, until they have earned their warrior names, these apprentices will be Goldpaw, Tigerpaw, Stonepaw, and Flamepaw. We are mentors to each other, so we pray that you give us the strength we need to survive.” he said boldly and proudly, like a Clan leader. “Touch my nose.” he whispered. The four padded up, one at a time and did so. Swiftpaw leaped down and celebrated briefly with the others. They each went to their duties.

Stone led Flame just outside the barn. She jumped up at seeing all this. “Being an apprentice is serious, Flamepaw.” he said. “Now, for our first day, I will show you the territory of the barn. If we get back before sunset, I will show you how to hunt.” Flamepaw looked at him. “You sound like a real mentor or something.” she said. “Let’s go.” Stonepaw led her to the edge of their territory. She wrinkled her nose. “What’s that smell?” she asked. “It smells like a rabbit…and something else.” Stonepaw looked out at the moorland. “That’s WindClan scent.” he said. “Rabbits are quick, but me and my sibling could hunt those easily. We have WindClan blood.” he went on, Flamepaw slowly following. She carefully examined every detail. “How come our parents and Bramblehead are so sure where to go Stone? I mean-Stonepaw.” she finally asked. “They used to live in the four Clans.” Stonepaw said. He sniffed the air. When he located the direction of a scent, he saw the jet black cat. He sat in the shadows of the barn, his dark green eyes piercing his fur. It sent chills down Stonepaw’s side. He got into a battle crouch, and the cat thinned his eyes in anger. “ThunderClan?” Stonepaw wondered aloud. “Flamepaw, we have to go inside.” he said. “Aww!” she complained. “Why?” Stonepaw saw him move into a battle crouch slowly. “NOW!” he ran back around a big bush and Flamepaw was close by. They ran into the barn. “The cat’s coming!” he called to everyone. Swiftpaw and Goldpaw looked at him in shock. They grabbed four mice and ran up the ladder. Stonepaw ran up the ladder, followed by Flamepaw and Tigerpaw, who had one mouse. They got into battle crouches, except Flamepaw. “Flamepaw.” Stonepaw whispered. “Do this. It’s a battle crouch. Then, imitate us with battle moves if we have to attack.” She nodded and did so. The cat padded into the barn. They underestimated him. He was a big cat, with smooth, pure black fur and daring dark green eyes. The angered look on the apprentices’ faces turned from anger to fear. All except Tigerpaw. He was ready to jump off. “Tiger, you’re insane!” Goldpaw argued in a whisper. No, he’s just trying to prove himself and protect us. Stonepaw thought. “I know.” Tigerpaw replied. “But while I’m fighting, you guys get away.” Goldpaw opened her mouth to protest, but he looked at her. She shut her mouth and finally nodded. “Get ready to jump.” she whispered to the others. They did. “Hey, who are you?” Tigerpaw demanded. “What do you want!?” No reply from the stranger. The silence filled the barn until Tigerpaw yelled again. “What do you want!?” The stranger looked at him. “I want the apprentices that rightfully belong to ThunderClan.” he said, loud for everyone to hear. Tigerpaw stood up and looked at his siblings and Flamepaw. Swiftpaw wasn’t the apprentice. He was pure WindClan. “Don’t look at me like that, you know the story.” he said angrily. “I’ve heard stories of this, but it never had anything to do with apprentices. Only kits…” Swiftpaw didn’t go on. “It never said how many kits there were…” The stranger looked at him with an evil smile. He looked back at Tigerpaw. “You look just like him.” he said. Swiftpaw gasped. “It…it is true…” he whispered. Goldpaw looked at him, confused. “Your father, I mean.” he continued. “My father is golden…like my sister.” Tigerpaw argued. The jet black cat looked at Goldpaw. “You’ve been hearing lies.” he said. “All lies!” he yelled. “Just stories your mother made when you were to young to remember him!” Swiftpaw stood up. “No, don’t tell them, they don’t know!” he yelled. The others stood up. “I’ll tell them all the same.” the cat said, his green eyes piercing Stonepaw’s skin again. “Leave us alone!” he yelled. The stranger went up the ladder, Tigerpaw close behind. He sat at the far end of the nests. The cats curiously sat in front of him, keeping good distance. He cleared his throat. “Once upon a time, a ThunderClan suffered a small forest fire.” he began. “It was very small, but it swept through the camp. The ThunderClan leader, a dark brown tabby tom, went to WindClan for help. He was a brave and bold leader, and very compassionate. He went straight there when he put his cats to work to rebuild camp. He talked to the ThunderClan leader and he sent a WindClan she-cat to help. She was a beautiful light brown tabby cat. Anyway, the first thing the leader sent her to do was fix a hole the fire made in his den. She should have known he was taking a liking to her, but she fancied him too. Anyway, when she fixed it, she helped with the elders’ den and was invited to sleep in the leader’s den with the ThunderClan leader. She accepted. This is where the story gets interesting.” Stonepaw understood quite well, but he knew it was a lie. It had to be. “After she went home, they secretly met each other at night. After half a moon, they became mates and the she-cat went less and less until the ThunderClan leader was lonely and thought she was with another cat. He gave up and went home. He was wrong.” His dark green gaze went through the crowd. “I remember the rest of the ThunderClan version like it was yesterday.” he closed his eyes, as if to dream it again. “They went to the Gathering, half a moon after their last meeting and the she-cat turned up there. She was heavy with kits. Two of her friends, a RiverClan deputy and a WindClan tom. The truth was revealed by the WindClan leader After his deputy threatened the tom with his life, the she-cat poured out who the father of her kits really was. The ThunderClan leader.” Stonepaw gasped. “He left her, and she went to live in a barn with her friends. She later kitted. Later, the ThunderClan leader got every Clan except ShadowClan to follow him and they went to the barn. He told them: They had to leave or die. All he wanted was her and the kits, and to be forgiven for leaving her. In the end, the Clans stepped away from him and he lost his three lives easily. To the she-cat’s new mate, the WindClan warrior, one to the RiverClan deputy and the last from his own love. Another forbidden love left their Clans to be with them, and the she-cat there had her kits that night. That queen had two kits. One was born dead, but one lives on.” he said with his flaming green gaze hitting Flamepaw. “I’m here to set things straight.” he said. “The main she-cat is Tangleheart, you’re mother. Her newer mate is your fake father apparently, Lightningear. The RiverClan deputy, Bramblehead, the RiverClan forbidden lover Scourgepath, and his ShadowClan lover, Bloodfur. Their kits were Rose, and her little sister, Flame.” He turned his attention to the three siblings. “But that ThunderClan leader, he’s your real father. His name is Cedarstar, and I can prove it.” Tigerpaw was holding back a scream. “Then prove it already!” he burst out. “Okay.” the stranger said, lashing his tail. “Look at your own pelt.” he said. “It’s the same dark tabby as your father. His mother was a gray with dark gray flecks and a stripe down the middle like yourself.” he said to Stonepaw. NO! “And you…you think your pelt came from Lightningear. It really came from a cat who looks a lot like him, your mother’s mother, Webheart. Sageblaze was a sandy brown, but that’s different” he finished. They all denied it. Stonepaw could see it in their faces. Swiftpaw sat, looking at his paws. “You knew.” he said to Swiftpaw. “Only the story. I knew nothing of names, except Tangleheart.” he confessed. “Ahem.” The let black tom said. “I’ve come to take back ThunderClan’s apprentices.” “Follow me.” he whispered to Stonepaw. “They’ll never come with you!” he yelled, bolting down the ladder and out, with all the cats following close behind. The tom running behind them. “Jaybird’s gonna get you.” he said, with an evil-happy voice and a smile across his face. They ran into WindClan territory. Jaybird, if that was his name, stopped before it. “I’ll get you!” he yelled. He spotted a patrol and bolted away. The cats ran up to the five others. “What are you doing here?”

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

Warriors Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book EmptyThu 11 Jun 2009 - 17:08

Again, I forgot the names so here we go:
WindClan:
Leader: Hawkstar
Deputy: Icewind
Medicine Cat: Rosefur
Warriors:
Swiftfire
Tigerfur
Dawnflower
Sandfur
Mudface
Webheart
Fuzzysky
Wildpath
Morningbreeze
Rabbitfur
Sageblaze
Eagletalon
Scarpelt
Apprentices:
Spottedpaw - parents Swiftfire, Dawnflower
Leafpaw - parents Swiftfire, Dawnflower
Rabbitpaw - parents Swiftfire, Dawnflower
Talonpaw - parents Swiftfire, Dawnflower
Swiftpaw - parents Sageblaze, Webheart
RiverClan:
Leader: Robinstar
Deputy: Mistyclaw
Medicine Cat: Flyingstream, apprentice Fernpaw
Warriors:
Butterflywing
Iceshadow
Jadeblaze
Ripplepelt
Swoopbird
Mistyclaw
Frostpool
Riverheart
Silvershadow
Stripepelt
Cloudface
Waterwhisker
Dewsong
Brightpool
Blackheart
Fernclaw
Apprentices:
Berrypaw - parents Stripepelt, Frostpool
Blizzardpaw - parents Mistyclaw, Stripepelt
Gingerpaw - parents Mistyclaw, Stripepelt
ThunderClan:
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Jaybird
Medicine Cat: Littlenose
Warriors:
Hawkpelt
Spottedmask
Fuzzyears
Icelegs
Rockpath
Mossfoot
Tigerflower
Wildwish
Swiftslayer
Pineheart
Turqiousefur
Foxtail
Apprentices:
Purplepaw- parents Rockpath, Icelegs
Flamepaw- parents Rockpath, Icelegs
Flowerpaw- parents Rockpath, Icelegs
Kits:
Icekit- parents Fuzzyears, Spottedmask
Pepperkit- parents Fuzzyears, Spottedmask
Grasskit - parents Fuzzyears, Spottedmask
Queens:
Spottedmask
Elders:
Brighteyes
Rainfire
ShadowClan:
Leader: Shadowstar
Deputy: Jetfur
Medicine Cat: Whiteflame, Apprentice Owlfeather
Warriors:
Cinderclaw
Darkbelly
Deepshadow
Sootface
Toadclaw
Marshfur
Falconeye
Starlingwing
Sunsetriver
Goldenfur
Beechfur
Apprentices:
Owlpaw - parents Goldenfur, Starlingwing
Sagepaw - parents Goldenfur, Starlingwing
Jaypaw - parents Darkbelly, Sootface
Crowpaw - parents Darkbelly, Sootface
Icepaw - parents Goldenfur, Starlingwing
StarClan
Oldest to Newest Joined:
Flowermist
Hazelsplash
Shadestar
Beechstar
Mosspelt
Echofur
Birdsong
Nightshine
Ashear
Thornkit
Cloudfang
Stonefur
Cedarstar
Rose
Cats Outside the Clans
Lightningear
Tangleheart
Bramblehead
Scourgepath
Cats in Training:
Stone
Tiger
Goldie
Kits:
Flame
Queens:
Bloodfur

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Last edited by Moonpaw on Wed 17 Jun 2009 - 14:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

Warriors Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book EmptyWed 17 Jun 2009 - 12:10

Chapter 3:

Tigerpaw felt his heart beating a mile a minute. A dark blue she-cat stepped up, angry. “What are you doing trespassing on WindClan territory!?” Swiftpaw padded through. “Uh-we’re looking for their family, Dawnflower.” Swiftpaw explained. “They went to help with the badger attack.” Dawnflower still looked angry. A pure white cat stepped by her. “Calm down.” the fluffy tom said. “We don’t need another attack after that badger.” he looked at the cats. “Um, they wouldn’t be Lightningear and my apprentice Tangleheart, would they?” “Yeah.” Goldpaw said. Dawnflower and the tom exchanged looks. “Did they help with the badger?” Goldpaw asked. Dawnflower looked at them softly now. “They didn’t show up at all.” The apprentices’ eyes widened with shock. “We heard a shrill cry of help, but no one was there.” the blue she-cat explained. “I’m sorry.” Goldpaw looked sadly at Swiftpaw, then at her paws. “What is it Goldpaw?” Tigerpaw asked. Stonepaw nodded, he was thinking the same thing. “We can’t go home.” she said. “That ThunderClan cat will chase us, and get us-we’d be sitting ducks if we go home!” Dawnflower touched her muzzle to Goldpaw’s chin. She lifted up her head. “You can stay in WindClan.” she said. “But make sure that when you go out, someone goes with you. I’ll come if you’d like.” Swiftpaw nodded. “Wait.” Stonepaw said. What now!? Tigerpaw thought. “Can…Can we meet our grandparents? Tangleheart and Lightningear’s parents?” Dawnflower looked at the tom. “Fuzzysky, do you think they know?” she asked in a low voice, Tigerpaw barely picked it up. He shrugged. “Guys…” Dawnflower started. “Um, Lightningear isn’t…he isn’t-” “Our father?” Tiger interrupted. “We’ve heard that story before.” he said, angrily. “It isn’t a story!” Fuzzysky said. “I was there, I know your mother took Cedarstar as a mate, and ultimately killed him.” he said. “She just took Lightningear as a mate after they moved into that barn of yours.” Tigerpaw couldn’t believe it. “No…” Tigerpaw tried to argue. “It…” “You look just like him.” Fuzzysky said. “Cedarstar, I mean.” Dawnflower stepped up. “I will take you to ThunderClan.” she said. “I think I recognized that black-furred cat chasing you.”

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

Warriors Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book EmptyWed 17 Jun 2009 - 12:11

Chapter 4:

Goldpaw ran behind the blue-furred Dawnflower and following her were her brothers, Swiftpaw, and Flamepaw. They crossed the border and into the forest of ThunderClan. They ran right past a patrol. “Hey!” someone called from the patrol. Goldpaw ignored it. If Dawnflower knew the stranger…whatever his name was…she was all ears. They finally raced into camp. A crowd gathered around the cats. “WindClan!” someone called out. “Loners!” someone else called. A dark gray cat and a jet black cat padded into the clearing. “That’s him…” Goldpaw whispered. “We need to talk to Jaybird for a bit, if you don’t mind.” Dawnflower said angrily. Jaybird padded to her. She growled lowly and pounced on him, pinning him down. “What have you done to Tangleheart and Lightningear!?” she yelled. “Where are these kits parents!?” Jaybird laughed. He just laughed, and others followed him. “Those kits are rightfully ThunderClan’s. And this trap is mighty fine for all of you.” all the other cats were ready to pounce on the cats. “Get off me and we’ll show you to your prisoner quarters.” Dawnflower hesitantly did so. “Rockpath. Go help Icelegs guard the den.” A light black-dark gray cat nodded and went to sit by a very pale gray she-cat across the clearing in front of a big den. It was made of stone and many, many layers of strong moss. “Go in there, now!” the dark gray tom demanded. “Stormstar still has 8 lives, weaklings, so get a move on!” Jaybird demanded. “I’m his deputy, so do as I say!!!” The group of cats growled and hesitantly went into the den. They felt clumps of fur in the back. They all looked at them. “Flame! Goldie! Stone! Tiger!” one exclaimed. The cat ran up and was purring like crazy. Tiger went away and laid down by the entrance. What’s with him? Goldpaw thought. He’s been down ever since… Goldpaw didn’t dare finish. She was as angry as he was. She also went and laid by him. Flamepaw was purring and sharing tongues with Bloodfur and Scourgepath, and Bramblehead was just laying there in excitement, and Swiftpaw laid in the back too. Stonepaw went and laid to the others, a bit angry. Lightningear and Tangleheart exchanged glances. “Lightningear…do they…?” Tangleheart asked. He nodded. The two padded by their kits. “Guys-” “We’re Goldpaw, Stonepaw, Tigerpaw, and Flamepaw now.” Goldpaw interrupted. Tangleheart and Lightningear sat down. “Look…no matter who’s your real father, we love you all the same.” Lightningear explained. “I couldn’t have loved you more if you were really…my kits…” he said hesitantly. Tangleheart licked his ear. “Just go, traitor!” Goldpaw yelled. “We don’t need more lies!” “We wanted to protect you!” Tangleheart said, her voice faltering. “We wanted you to think this because Lightningear is my mate, and he loves me more than Cedarstar ever could have in his lifetime!” She was almost crying, and began to as she walked to the back with Lightningear at her side, trying to comfort her. “We lost them…” Goldpaw could hear Tangleheart say. “They know now and they hate us already.” she cried softly. Lightningear got as close as he could to her. “Shh. Shh.” he soothed. “We did…but they don’t hate us. Just the past.” Tigerpaw seemed to understood and lay by their parents. “I’m sorry.” he apologized. “You…you have me.” “And me.” Stonepaw said, laying by her. “I’m so sorry. But Goldpaw’s so angry.” Tangleheart dried when she heard that. “He’s just like him.” she said, pressing her face into Lightningear’s fur. “Goldpaw’s becoming just like him…” Goldpaw was shocked. I’m not like Cedarstar. She thought. Not me, no way. “If I’m so much like him, introduce us! I’ll prove we’re not alike!” Goldpaw yelled back to the others. “I can’t…” Tangleheart said. “You can’t or you won’t!?” Goldpaw yelled. “I can’t!” Tangleheart yelled. “He’s dead!” Goldpaw was stunned. No father…no Goldpaw…She padded past the guards and went to Jaybird. The guards followed her. “Yes, Goldpaw?” he asked. “I’d like to join the Clan…for my dead father and to rid of my lying family.” Jaybird nodded. He showed her to Stormstar and he agreed, jumping up onto the Highrock. “All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under the Highrock for a Clan meeting!” he called. Many cats gathered, and Jaybird hopped up to the top of the Highrock. “We have an apprentice who wishes to join ThunderClan! Tigerflower.” A pale orange cat padded forward. “You have been without an apprentice for some time now. You will mentor Goldpaw here.” She nodded. “Thank you, Stormstar.” Goldpaw jumped down and greeted her new mentor. “I hear you’re power hungry like your dear father.” she said. “Yes.” Goldpaw growled. “My family lied to me about my father, and now I wish to follow in his paw steps.” Tigerflower nodded. “Beautiful words, but you’ll have to have strength in fighting and hunting to kill Stormstar and Jaybird to be leader.” Goldpaw stopped. “I want to be an honorable warrior, all the same. Like my father…he was a great warrior and leader. He became more power hungry after my mother left him.” Tigerflower nodded. “I understand.” she said. “Rest well and we’ll start training tomorrow.”

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

Warriors Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Book   Warriors Book EmptyWed 17 Jun 2009 - 12:12

Chapter 5:

Stonepaw woke up beside his parents. He blinked his eyes awake. Flamepaw was sleeping by him too. Tigerpaw was sitting by the guards, demanding they let us talk to Stormstar. Stonepaw got up and walked outside, and the white she-cat stopped him. “What are you doing?” she growled, pinning him to the ground. “I was going to the dirt place, do you mind showing me where it is?” Icelegs got off him and showed him there. She turned her back. She slowly backed away and when he was far enough away, he bolted out of ThunderClan. He crossed the border into RiverClan. A tom stopped him. “What are you doing here?” he asked, his silver pelt shining in the sun. “I’m running away from ThunderClan. They’re holding my family and friends there as prisoners because my father was their former leader! We’re loners-but he’s also holding a WindClan cat that brought me and my siblings there!” he said desperately. “Follow me.” the silver cat said. They raced into the RiverClan camp, and he led Stonepaw into a den. “Robinstar! There’s trouble in ThunderClan!” the silver tom said. “Slow down, Ripplepelt. What is it?” she asked. “This apprentice said his family and friends-along with a WindClan cat and apprentice-are prisoners to ThunderClan because…” he forgot the end. “Because Cedarstar was my and my siblings’ father!” Stonepaw finished. Robinstar looked shocked. “Jaybird…he’s ruthless and doesn’t deserve the deputy position…” Robinstar and the other two ran to the middle of the camp. “All cats able to fight!” she called. “Come here!” Many cats came. Warriors, apprentices, and even an elder. “ThunderClan is holding innocent cats prisoner. This little one will explain.” Robinstar said. “I live on a farm with Tangleheart, Lightningear, Bramblehead, Bloodfur, Scourgepath, my brother and sister, and another apprentice named Flamepaw. WindClan suffered a badger attack and my parents, Tangleheart and Lightningear, went to help. Then Bramblehead, Bloodfur, and Scourgepath went, leaving my sister in charge. Swiftpaw and the rest of us went to WindClan to ask what happened.” Stonepaw said. “They said none of them showed up, and we were chased by Jaybird! Dawnflower, a WindClan warrior, helped us get to ThunderClan, but they held all of us prisoner! I managed to escape, making Icelegs think I had to make dirt. She turned away and I ran like I was being chased by a whole group of badgers! I ran here, for at least protection while we thought of a way to help my friends and family.” Robinstar nodded. “All of us are going to free them. But first, I want Waterwhisker, Stripepelt, and Blizzardpaw to seek help from ShadowClan, and Fernclaw, Cloudface, and Gingerpaw to go to WindClan. Run as fast as you can!” Robinstar ordered. “Like you’re being chased by badgers!” The six cats raced off to the Clans.

It was sunhigh when the cats returned. They each brought at least six warriors with them from each Clan. “Good. Now, we’re off to ThunderClan to save those cats!” Robinstar exclaimed. The cats yowled in fury. Robinstar and the light blue she-cat deputy led, with all the others following. They raced into ThunderClan territory. Stonepaw made his way through the crowd to the front. “Stormstar! Jaybird! Show your sorry faces!” Robinstar demanded. The warriors and the leader and deputy surrounded the big group of cats. “What do you want?” Stormstar demanded. “The prisoners! NOW!” Robinstar yelled. “We’re not giving them up, if that’s what you’re aiming for.” Robinstar nodded. Everyone remained silent. “Attack them!” Robinstar demanded. “We’re getting those innocent cats back to their homes!” Robinstar pounced on Stormstar, and the deputy on Jaybird. All the other cats engaged in battle. “Get your friends!” Robinstar told Stonepaw. He raced to the den where everyone was being held. Everyone looked at him. “Come on!” he said. “Help us!” All of them raced into the battle. Robinstar was shouting at Stormstar. “Just because I only have three lives thanks to you, you only have four now!” Stonepaw was shocked. “How can he have lost five lives already?” Stonepaw asked himself. He shook his head and looked for Goldpaw. She was fighting off a light gray she-cat from RiverClan. Stonepaw pounced on her and knocked her over. He took her by the scruff and dragged her to their friends and family. “Run to RiverClan!” he said. They all did, except Lightningear. He took Goldpaw, and they both ran after the others. Jaybird emerged from the shadows and after them. “I already killed one RiverClan deputy, let’s see if I can kill another.” he said. Stonepaw barely made it out, but he ran up to Bramblehead. “Follow us!” he said as they took the lead in RiverClan territory. They ran right through it and to the Gorge. They all stopped, just before falling in. Lightningear faced Jaybird and dropped Goldpaw. “Hey! What was that for! We are-” Lightningear grabbed her as Jaybird charged at them. He let her go and she ran at Jaybird. “Don’t take my family as prisoners, you pile of fox dung!” she shouted. Bramblehead took the other away, and noticed the four cats were still missing. “No! Goldpaw, you’re going to die!” Flamepaw shouted.

Chapter 6:

Flamepaw was scared. She had a vision of Goldpaw attacking Jaybird and falling off the Gorge. “Stop it! Or you’ll both fall off the Gorge!” she shouted. Everyone looked at her. “I saw it with my own eyes!” she shouted. “Just like I saw Jaybird’s shadow at the barn before we met him! And how did I know how to fight like a warrior already? Because I saw you do it a million times, Lightningear. I saw you, and you did all of that when Stonepaw saved us!” Jaybird pounced on Goldpaw. “Enough of this nonsense!” he shouted. He and Goldpaw fought vigorously and hard. Both were bleeding bad and Goldpaw and Jaybird were close to the edge of the Gorge. “Stop! You’ll die! Listen, Goldpaw, get away from there!” She ignored her. Flamepaw stopped and saw the entrance to a cave with jagged stones and two starry pelts looking at her. One was a dark brown tabby, like Tigerpaw, and one was a young golden she-cat. “Let her go.” the tabby said. “Cedarstar?” Flamepaw asked. “It’s okay, Flamepaw. I’ll take care of my kit.” Flamepaw snapped back to reality and saw Goldpaw ready to pounce. “You die!” she said, pouncing on Jaybird. They rolled off the edge and let go of each other, Flamepaw ran to the edge and saw them plummet into the water. Tigerpaw and Stonepaw were next to her. “I know you will take care of her.” Flamepaw whispered. “Take good care of her, Cedarstar.” Flamepaw shed a tear and it rolled down to the tip of her whisker and fell into the Gorge. Flamepaw froze again and saw a warrior, a golden she-cat gathering cats around a pool filled with stars. “When three become one, one will perish in darkness.” she said. “Goldpaw…” she whispered. Someone shook her. She looked to see Tigerpaw and Stonepaw by her. “You okay?” Tigerpaw asked. “Y-yeah. I’m fine.” she replied.

They returned to the barn after seeing the rest of the battle finished. Many cats died that day. When they got to the barn, everyone settled in and fell asleep, but Flamepaw snuck outside and saw the jagged rocks from her vision. She padded closer and saw the two cats, their pelts starry. “Take good care of her, okay Cedarstar?” Flamepaw said aloud. “I promise.” he replied. Goldpaw licked her ear. “I’ll be just fine, Flamepaw.” They were walking away. “Wait.” she said. The cats turned around to look at her. “I understand you want a warrior name.” someone said. The older golden she-cat padded in front of them. “I, Flowermist, eldest of StarClan look upon the other members of us to look down upon this gifted, and very young cat. She has fought hard, hunted well, and used her power wisely. Even if it didn’t work as she planned. Flamepaw. Do you promise to uphold your code, whether it be your own or the warriors’?” she asked. Flamepaw nodded. “I do.” “Then I give you your warrior name. Flamepaw from this moment on, you will be known as Flameseeker. Your wisdom and strength will help you and many others as it already has.” The two touched noses. Flowermist disappeared. Goldpaw jumped up and chanted “Flameseeker! Flameseeker!” Flameseeker ran up to Goldpaw and rubbed against her starry fur. “I’ll miss you.” she said. “I’ll be watching all of you.” she said. “I promise.”

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down