Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]

Go down 
+10
Ash
Bleu Haikyuu
Sun
Bloom
King Falcon I
Ice
Frostash
Cat
Toy
Reaper King
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]   Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 4:45 pm

Before anyone could have a moment to think, chaos was among the camp. Icestorm saw Cedarfur. "Cedarfur!" he screeched. Racing towards his brother.

Cedarfur, being almost as tall as the dog that attacked him, jumped up hissing and scratching at anything he could get hold of. He saw his brother race towards him. "No! I can handle this! Get my kits out of here!" He yelled, jumping on the dog's back and biting down hard.

Icestorm gave a nod. Good luck brother. I know you can do this. Then did as he was told and ran towards Leafsnap. "Get your kits out of here!" he picked up his niece Glidingkit, showing Leafsnap the truancy. Were can we run to safety? He looked at his son.

Smokepelt jumped up, scared out of his pelt. He saw his uncle a little distance of, fighting the dog. I won't be any help fighting but I can help here! "Leafsnap! Let me help you!" he meowed.

ooc- Note, none of my cats will die, but they will still stay and protect their clan instead of running.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 VHQrlk5
Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 1QYZaRo

Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]   Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 4:49 pm

"The kits!! Protect the kits!!"Blizzardpaw yowled and stood in front of Glidingkit and Witherpaw protectively. He unscathed his claws and lashed his long tail. His long legs made him look three times his size as he fluffed out his fur. He stood against the dogs and protecting Itherpaw and the kits out of instinct. He growled menacingly from deep in his throat.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]   Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 4:56 pm

Just a second ago, everything had been fine. Nothing wrong. Then Leafsnap heard it. A bark. Just her imagination, right? WRONG. Suddenly, she saw three large dogs burst into the camp. She screamed as it lunged for her beloved mate, Cedarfur. "CEDARFUR!" She screamed. She was frozen in fear as the dog snapped the first time. She saw the dog crash into the medicine den, and she just froze. As the dog snapped again, she was back, no longer frozen. She pushed her kit into the nursery, screaming, "Hide!" And the queen lunged at the dog, landing on it's back. She used her front paws to slam its head, but it didn't work as well as planned. It treated her much like a bug rather than a cat trying to kill it.

It shook her off, and she fell to the ground. She lunged again, but only mustered enough strength to get the tail as she slid off. She bit down as hard as she could. But the dog was strong. She saw Smokepelt racing over, and was distracted. And because of that, she fell off. She cringed, but managed to get up again. She ran and lunged for the dogs head, and bashed her claws against it repeatedly.

~

Meanwhile, Glidingkit was frozen in fear like her mother. She was knocked into the nursery and watched as the medicine cat den was torn down. Her small eyes widened and the red-brown she-cat screamed as her mother and father were attacked. All she could do was scream. Or do as her mother said, and hide. But before she could, Blizzardpaw stood in front of her and Witherpaw. Then she was picked up by Icestorm. All Glidingkit could do now was scream and cry. She knew her siblings were safe- she saw them hide, get protected and get picked up. Though she was happy about that, she was scared and jittery about her family- Icestorm, Smokepelt, Cedarfur and Leafsnap. She saw her mother go and fight.

ooc- I'm going to have Leafsnap severely injured, and Glidingkit scarred for life by her mothers injuries, never speaking.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]   Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 5:06 pm

Cedarfur kept fight the dog, blood dripped down his shoulder from the dog's paw. "Come here foxheart! Are you too scared of a cat?" he teased, a length or two from the dog who was catching it's breathe. The tom didn't know if the canie could understand him, but now it was mad. The dog lunged towards him, but the tall cat leaped to the side gracefully, scratching it on the flank as it passed.

Icestorm ran after Leafsnap, making sure the kits would stay in the den, Icestorm ran out to help Leafsnap. After she was flung off, he took her place. He clamped down on the dog's muzzle with his teeth, keeping the dog from opening it's menacing jaws.

Smokepelt raced after his father, watching in horror. What...What do I do?! he was usually shy, but he couldn't let his Clan die! "Dad!" he said, racing behind the dog, jumping on it's butt and biting down hard. The father and son fought like all of LionClan, protecting the ones they loved.

ooc- or everyone just ignore my post about picking up Glidingkit...its all good... XD

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]   Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 5:45 pm

Goldenpaw let out a surprised yowl. She stood frozen for a second then pushed it away and leaped at the nearest dog. Cedarfur was beside her.
"I'll help you," Goldenpaw hissed and swiped at the dog. She jumped back after each strike, hoping to at least injure the dog. She clawed again and again, hopefully matching Cedarfur. She didn't, however, follow his lead on calling the dogs names.

OOC: Goldenpaw will get injured just not bad.

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]   Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 7:05 pm

Emberleaf darted to his paws as the vicious beasts busted into camp. "Gorsefeater," He screeched as he darted over. The ginger medicine cat was glad to see that the dog had missed his mentor, but was angry that it had destroyed the den. Emberleaf let out a growl, then a hiss, then leaped onto the back of the dog that had destroyed the den. "DIE YOU FLEA BAG," he yelled as he scraped at it's back. Yes, it was probably suicide, but he needed to get his anger out.

Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 Image13

Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]   Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 7:19 pm

Witherpaw couldn't help but shreech at the sight of drooling, slobbering creatures waltzing into the camp like nothing was wrong. Her face lit up when Leafsnap spoke, but her face fell again shortly afterwards. Their spit splashed around camp, a feeling of discust gnawing at her stomach. That was probably the thing that bothered her the most. The gross, sticky, icky drool. She'd never felt that feeling. She retched with disgust, nearly puking. She buried her face into Blizzardpaw's soft fur. It was so lush and comfortable, it was like a silky pillow. She didn't want to hear the yowls of her Clanmates. She didn't want to fight. And lastly, she didn't want to barf.

But what else could she do? She was stuck there, breathing shallowly since the fur clogged her nose and mouth. Run or you'll be crowfood... She thought, mainly for Blizzardpaw's sake. Take me with you! Wait, no... Just run!

OOC: Maybe a scar or two. But nothing bad... Or will it be? O.o

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]   Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 7:30 pm

It was fast and quick. The dog turned glaring at Leafsnap. There really was nothing she could do but lunge at its face which held Icestorm, so she didn't want to. It broke free of him, and, without a moment to think, it grabbed her ears in its huge maw. With a shriek of pain and suffering, her ears were ripped off. Blood stained the ground under her. She couldn't hear a thing. She would regain her hearing later, but now was not the time to wait and think about how much her ear stumps hurt. Half of her left ear was missing, and her right ear was yanked right off.

The she-cat, though in great pain, attempted to make an advance on the dog since it must've thought she was weak now. She lunged at its face again, which resulted in a large snap! to her back as she twisted. She fell in pain. But she got up. With a yowl, she lunged for it's paws, trying to knock it off balance. It merely bashed her eye with its paw and slashed her cheek and nose with its claws. It grabbed her tail and threw her in the air, ripping half of her tail off in the process. At this point, she was already dying. But, as a long trained warrior, she got up again. She just landed- hard- on the hard ground, and now she was back in action on it's back. With a shriek and bitter remorse for herself, she threw herself onto its head.

The she-cat put all of her weight on it and landed on its head. She clashed heavily with it's open jaws and her right shoulder was ripped open to the bone. Her front leg was deeply injured, if not broken. The she-cat, still in the dogs jaws a bit, managed to bring the dog down with the impact, make most of it's body drop. However, her sacrifice may not hold for long. She hoped someone would hold the dog down and kill it or something. But as she wished it, she was thrown out of it's jaws onto the ground, and she blacked out as she rolled to a stop next to the nursery.

ooc- that was really hard and crazy to write. enjoy pain and suffering. she not dead though.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]   Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 7:43 pm

"Leafsnap!!" Blizzardpaw yowled and leaped towards the dogs face. He slashed at it eye with his claws and felt thwm sink into soft flesh. With a yank he pulled then out and bit down on the dogs ear, yanking his head back and ripping part of its ear off. He flew through the air and landed on the hard ground. That knocked the wind out of him and he lay still, gasping for air. He soon recovered and got sneakily to his paws. "Witherpaw make sure Leafsnap is ok for me." He meowed and leaped on the dogs back and digging his claws into its back and raking them down its back several times.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]   Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 8:07 pm

Goldenpaw made a wrong move and didn't get out of the way fast enough, or perhaps the dog guessed her next move. She felt jaws snag her side and she was thrown up towards the sky with jaws gripping her. Goldenpaw yowled in pain as the dog clamped harder and started to shake her around like a toy. Goldenpaw flailed helplessly. The dog snarled and dropped her. Goldenpaw laid there frozen with fear and pain.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]   Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 8:59 pm

ooc: OKAY I forgot to say that I am the one in complete control of the dogs. From here on out, I am in complete control of the dogs and their actions. This will be sort of on a turned based system now. Kay? Kay. DO NOT POST ACTIONS FOR THE DOGS, IT IS UP TO ME TO DETERMINE THEIR ACTIONS.

The first dog, gave out a loud bark at it's triumph of taking one cat down. These cats may be putting up a fight but with three dogs it wouldn't be a big deal to maybe get rid of a few cats, and chase the others out. The dog shook off the little apprentice that clung to it's back. The dog turned and faced the apprentice with it's teeth bared. It let out a low growl, and lunged for the apprentice trying to get it's large jaws around something.

The second dog growled as it felt the sharp claws of Emberleaf on it's back. Reacting quickly the dog rolled over crushing the cat in the process. It stood quickly turning to the cat that attacked it, leaning forward it went to pick up the cat laying on the ground.

ooc: Also please specify which dog you are attacking. There is three of them, so it's hard to keep track.

Here are colors for the dogs,
First dog- Black (Attacking the leafsnap/cedarfur/blizzardpaw group thing)
Second dog- Brown  (Attacking Emberleaf/Gorsefeather, Medicine area)
Third dog- golden colored (Attacking Falconstar/Eaglethorn)

There now you can describe them slightly too
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]   Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 9:08 pm

ooc- I was attacking the one who attacked cedarfur. also oops, sowee.

ic- Glidingkit shrieked as her mother was struck down. Se tried to run out but remembered that there was a dog in front of her. But since her mother was in front of the den, she figured it was fine. The tiny kitten walked over to her wounded mother and tried to drag her away. She pulled and pulled, but nothing budged. Blood soaked her paws from pulling on her tail. She cried a sniffle but refused to say anything. She let out a screech as she tried to pull her away. Leafsnap was really hurt, and all she wanted was for her mother to be comforting her while the dogs attacked. But no. She was out like a light. She kept on screaming, unknowning that this could catch the attention of a dog

ooc2- perhaps a dog sees her by the nursery and attacks or something, coon?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]   Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 9:39 pm

Blizzardpaw growled and leaped at the black dogs face. He sunk all his claws into the injured eye and jumped off the dogs face, taking its eyes with him. He flung it off his paws and ran under it and bit it's underbelly as hard as he could. "Stay away from my clan mates you fleabag!!!" He screeched as loud as he could hoping to hurt the dogs overly sensitive hearing as he once. Again clung to the dogs back just behind its head. He dug his teeth into the dogs scruff and tasted blood. As the sharp tangy taste of iron and salt filled his mouth he almost gagged and let falling to the ground, but he almost lost hold of the dog. Managing to stay on he scratched the dog with his hind legs.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]   Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 9:45 pm

Icestorm and Smokepelt joined Cedarfur in fighting the dog that attacked first. Seeing Leafsnap being struck down made Cedarfur's blood boil. He scratched, screeched, and fought with all his might. No one touches my family!

ooc-Sorry for shortness. Also, Icestorm and Smokepelt are also fighting the fist dog (a family fight! XD)

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]   Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 10:27 pm

Goldenpaw was too dazed to move. The black dog seemed to move on. Goldenpaw attempted to rise but she collapsed. Goldenpaw hissed with effort as she finally got to her paws. She limped toward the first dog, a huge black hound. She clawed at it with all her remaining strength.

PostSubject: Re: Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]   Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next