Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]

Go down 
+10
Ash
Bleu Haikyuu
Sun
Bloom
King Falcon I
Ice
Frostash
Cat
Toy
Reaper King
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]   Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 13:55

Leafsnap smiled as Mistypaw finally came over, but then she frowned. She seemed so angry, so uptight. "Mistypaw, what's wrong?" She asked, concern in her voice. She watched as Cedarfur came over and flicked her tail as a signal that she was saying hello. At Smokepelt, she smiled. "That's good, I'm well. Thank you."

Glidingkit looked up at the tall cat who was her father. She was not frightened by his height, but she assumed he got down because he thought she was scared. "YUS! NUM!" She said loudly, continuing to eat.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]   Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 16:43

Ashwing trotted out onto the moor, loving the feel of the wind in her fur. No matter what Clan she had been born in- she was WindClan through and through. She saw her mate, her brother-in-law, her son, and many other cats out enjoying a conversation. She sat down by Icestorm. "Good morning, love," she purred. "How are you doing?" She tried to never forget how much she loved her mate.

Longwhisker woke from his deep sleep and got up, wanting to catch a rabbit. He saw half of WindClan sharing a mass conversation. Confused, he sat by Lightfoot, the warrior who had mentored his mentor and given him an assessment. "How are you?" he asked. "What's going on?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]   Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 23:20

Gorsefeather laid on the ground near his den, observing the clan interact with peace that he rarely got to experience. It was hard to relax when every shout of his name was usually followed by a strangled wail of pain or grief. People hardly ever called him over for good news. And of course, the recent death of Pebblelight, a WindClan queen weighed heavily on his conscious due to the unexpected nature of it. The guilt, the worry that he could have done better, it followed him where ever he went. It was hardly helping his temper, and general outlook on life.

"Least it's not raining. StarClan is kind enough in that regard." He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]   Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Nov 2015 - 4:17

"It's just that there are bad memories in the nursery. I try to avoid it when possible," Mistypaw answered. She knew it was deeper than that.

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]   Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Nov 2015 - 4:31

Emberleaf looked around as he finished up his dove. Nobody seems to notice me...why isn't anyone friends with medicine cats? The ginger tom looked over at his mentor, who was also alone. At least I have Gorsefeather...I guess he's my friend. He is my mentor after all. The medicine cat held back from padding over because he didn't want to deal with Gorsefeather's grumpiness. It was too much of a perfect day, and Emberleaf wasn't going to let a grumpy old cat to ruin it.

Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 Image13

Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]   Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Nov 2015 - 6:53

Mistypaw sat down and watched her sister. She didn't really like kits and decided that she wouldn't have a mate. If a cat had a crush on her, she would just ignore it. She had only come to the nursery because her mother called her over.

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]   Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Nov 2015 - 7:11

Witherpaw pressed against her friend for warmth. To her, her thin fur was useless when trying to keep warm. "Nothing is wrong. We're just enjoying the breeze," She spoke for Mistypaw. "And it's nice out. How're your kits?" She tried to be friendly, but her words were almost muffled by a cracking hiss.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]   Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Nov 2015 - 8:11

Icestorm purred at his mate's arrival. I feel like we haven't talked in a while, I hope everything is alright between us. He shook the thoughts away. "Morning. I'm doing pretty good. Cedarfur on the other hand..." he chuckled and looked towards his brother. At the sight of Gorsefeather, his spirits fell. Why, why did you let her die? he thought, not knowing whether to blame himself of the medicine cat.

Cedarfur smiled at Leafsnap and then turned his head back to Glidingkit. He laughed at the sight of his daughter and the mossball. "Well, lets not eat to much of it or you might get a belly ache." He smiled, then looked at the arriving medicine cat. He couldn't help but let out a small hiss.

Smokepelt watched Mistypaw. Well, she definitely doesn't have Cedarfur's spirits. He gave a purr.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 VHQrlk5
Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 1QYZaRo

Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]   Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Nov 2015 - 8:47

"My dear, it has to be more than that. Please, would you care to explain my lo-" She was cut off by Witherpaw. "Oh! Witherpaw! I have good news. We can do some training tomorrow, I'll have the queens watch the kits, I know that'll make you happy." Leafsnap said, ignoring all emotion in everyone's voices.

Glidingkit felt nothing but, "Belly hurt? No!" She wailed. Still being a young kit she had no proper vocabulary like some other kits developed. No, she did not have a disability, just a strange mind.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile

Last edited by Cat on Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 12:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]   Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Nov 2015 - 9:07

Cedarfur watched his daughter, a bit concerned. Well, she still is a kit, I can't really blame her.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 VHQrlk5
Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 1QYZaRo

Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]   Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Nov 2015 - 9:28

Blizzardpaw padded over to Witherpaw, his crush. The silver Tom shook out his light gray spotted pelt and shuffled his light Gray paws. He flicked his long tail and ignored how his long kegs made him taller that Witherpaw. "H-hi Witherpaw. Hi Mistypaw, Cedarfur, Smokepelt, and Glidingkit." He meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Frostash

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]   Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Nov 2015 - 9:31

"Hi Blizzardpaw," Mistypaw meowed.

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]   Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Nov 2015 - 10:37

Goldenpaw felt oddly bored at that moment. There wasn't much to do and she really didn't have very many friends. She ducked her head as she slipped over to the fresh kill pile.

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]   Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Nov 2015 - 12:07

Mistypaw didn't want to be in the nursery anymore. "I'm going to eat, if anyone would like to join me," she meowed, then she stalked out and went over to the fresh-kill pile.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]   Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Nov 2015 - 13:35

The Danger starts now

A loud bark cut through the chatter in the camp. After the first bark a few others followed. The danger had arrived. A few seconds after the barks had sounded through the air, three large dogs burst into the Windclan camp. Each one setting their sights on a single cat didn't matter if it was a warrior or kit. All of them were vicious dogs wanting nothing more than to kill the cats in the camp or drive them away.

The first dog, the one that looked like it was leading the other two, lounged forward snapping towards Cedarfur, snapping it's massive jaws trying to get a hold of the cat.

The second dog, branched away from the first into a different part of the camp. This one went after the cat that was sitting alone, Gorsefeather. The dog lunged a bit to early, causing it to slide against the ground, sending it into the medicine den, and destroying it. The dog stood up, and shook it's fur, then tried to bit at the nearest cat.

The third dog went for the leader, Falconstar. It charged at the leader and his son, letting out growls and barks. It jumped forward at the two trying to get a hold of something to bite down on and kill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]   Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Better Run [Open for WC - Staff Generated Event]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next