Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Daddy-kit bonding time!! <3

Go down 
+3
Psych
Laurel
Hollyleaf
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Daddy-kit bonding time!! <3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daddy-kit bonding time!! <3   Daddy-kit bonding time!! <3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 9:43 pm

Ooc sorry I didn't mean to Dewleaf I was actually going to wait but I'm sorry.

Rushkit blinked and got down before she scampered over to Whitefoot and Troutstep.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Daddy-kit bonding time!! <3   Daddy-kit bonding time!! <3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 9:53 pm

Troutstep turned his head towards Salmonstripe. He thought for a moment. Then he sighed and spoke (here comes emotional Troutstep ;3;) "Listen. I know that we've all had a rough start. Salmonstripe, I know it may seem like I enjoy being a total jerk, but sometimes it really hurts me to be so mean to the ones I care about." The tom took a moment to sniff. "Why?" He asked, in a more timid tone. "Was Whitefoot and I not good enough for you? Were you not happy? Did I do something wrong?!" He couldn't hold back his question anymore.

ooc - Yup, i know [cheeky smile], I'm so, fabulous! [throws confetti, takes a bow]

Oh btw Salmon! Don't u dare make Salmonstripe go all suicidal cause of fam issues, cause that just plain dumps. Us boys still need our momzypoo around to keep us safe [gives puppy eyes]

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Daddy-kit bonding time!! <3 - Page 3 VHQrlk5
Daddy-kit bonding time!! <3 - Page 3 1QYZaRo

Daddy-kit bonding time!! <3 - Page 3 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Daddy-kit bonding time!! <3   Daddy-kit bonding time!! <3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 10:48 pm

Halfkit purred at her brother Fallenkit- the one person in her family she was sure loved her. She saw Salmonstripe playing with the other kits, and Troutstep standing by. But where was Whitefoot going? Oh well. Time to meet Salmonstripe. The deformed white she-cat walked bravely up to her adopted grandmother. “Hello,” she stammered. “I’m Halfkit. You’re Salmonstripe, right?”
OOC: Thanks for waiting, guys (Especially Cat- thanks for interacting!) Sorry, no color right now.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Daddy-kit bonding time!! <3   Daddy-kit bonding time!! <3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:20 am

OOC: No @Dewleaf I just wanted one of my cats to have a large family. I told you. . . She actually loves Whitefoot and Troutstep the most, and honestly, if one of them died, she'd go crazy. I know that she isn't his real mother, but he helped raise him and mentored him. I'm not trying to make you mad or anything. . . I swear! But, I was just being playful Sad @Icestorm Troutstep hates Salmonstripe, but 1) He's her first born <3 2) She loves him and Whitefoot the most (as listed before) and 3) She is gonna go cra-cra if he dies. Nothin will change that.

IC: She gazed tearfully at Whitefoot, then made up a story to tell Sunkit(?) "Honey, I'm tired. Plus, I have warrior duties. . . I have to go hunting. Go play with Daddy for now. Maybe you can invent a really cool game! But, I have to go now. See you later!" She crouched, allowing the kitten(s) to get off. Once the kitten(s) had all climbed onto the ground, she turned to Whitefoot and winked, then briskly padded out of camp, eventually slowing her pace when she got deeper into the forest.

OOC2: She noticed that Whitefoot was mad at her so she made the kittens get off her. I hope that's better. </3

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Daddy-kit bonding time!! <3   Daddy-kit bonding time!! <3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 11:27 pm

ooc-yes, ik that he is her frist born (he still had a soft spot for her btw...) but he is just jealous of all the other kits. And good thing he isn't gonna die. Sorry for just ooc.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Daddy-kit bonding time!! <3 - Page 3 VHQrlk5
Daddy-kit bonding time!! <3 - Page 3 1QYZaRo

Daddy-kit bonding time!! <3 - Page 3 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daddy-kit bonding time!! <3   Daddy-kit bonding time!! <3 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daddy-kit bonding time!! <3
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3