Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bonding Time (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

Bonding Time (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Bonding Time (closed)   Bonding Time (closed) EmptyFri 30 Jun 2023 - 20:05

Kitespring padded around camp again, her head still stuck in the claws. She didn't understand why she found herself wandering around all the time, rather than actually talking with the cats who she cared about. She knew that she wanted to talk with Poppyshine again, even if she couldn't confess just yet. She wanted to interact more with her clanmates, rather than be an outsider in her own clan. She cared about them, about every cat here, yet she felt so distant from them.

Nervously gazing around, the young she-cat searched for some of her clanmates that she could interact with. Her eyes fell on Sprucebark, her nephew and Poppyshine's son. "Hey, Sprucebark," the warrior chuckled nervously. "How are you doing today?" Was he enjoying the warmness of greenleaf? Did he feel more distant from his clanmates, too, like she was? She wasn't sure, but maybe they could talk for a bit.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Bonding Time (closed) Image10
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

PostSubject: Re: Bonding Time (closed)   Bonding Time (closed) EmptySat 1 Jul 2023 - 8:11

Sprucebark looked over to his aunt and smiled going over to her. "Good morning Auntie Kitespring" he meowed politely and formally as he usually did.

He gave a little friendly flick of his tail "I am doing alright I suppose. The warm weather has me in better spirits now"

He sat down beside his aunt wanting to keep her company. He remembered back to how creative she was, like how when she would tell him lots of make-believe stories when he was younger. He appreciated that a great deal.

"and, how are you doing today? he asked in turn

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

PostSubject: Re: Bonding Time (closed)   Bonding Time (closed) EmptyThu 6 Jul 2023 - 23:38

Kitespring smiled at Sprucebark's greeting. He was always a good-mannered cat when it came down to it. "I'm glad that you're doing well," she chuckled, turning around. "I'm doing pretty well myself, I think." She didn't want to talk about her insecurities about not interacting enough; that would not be a good thing to throw onto her nephew. Despite that, she really had the urge to.

It made her feel even more awkward.

Stars, what should I do, what should I do... Maybe she could tell one of her stories - something that Sprucebark was familiar with - but her creative juices weren't flowing right now, and she couldn't come up with anything worth telling.

Then again, a story didn't have to be something she made up. Perhaps she could tell a story about herself, and the experiences that she had lived through as a kit. The Apprentice Games was something she thought of immediately, which was a very fun experience. She could also talk about what it was like to live under the Dark Forest as a whole, which was honestly something that should not die out.

"Hey, Sprucebark?" she started, breaking the silence. "Do you mind if... I tell you a story? This one isn't one I made up, it's... from my memories." As the words fell out of her mouth, Kitespring immediately regretted it. Sprucebark might not be interested, since it's not a story she made. And besides, he was an experienced warrior now - a far cry from when she told stories to him as an apprentice.

Maybe he would humor her, though.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Bonding Time (closed) Image10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonding Time (closed)   Bonding Time (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonding Time (closed)
Page 1 of 1