Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bonding time [ Closed ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynxpaw

Lynxpaw

Number of posts : 10

Bonding time [ Closed ] Empty
PostSubject: Bonding time [ Closed ]   Bonding time [ Closed ] EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 11:13 pm

The ginger molly looked around for the queen. "Streamtail!" she called. Blazingkit couldn't care less about her mother but she knew she should try to get along with any family members. Amber eyes searched for the older she-cat, knowing she should have a good bond with her mother.

Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Bonding time [ Closed ]   Bonding time [ Closed ] EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 11:28 pm

OOC: You can ask me any questions you're unsure about.

Streamtail lurched up from the nursery, padding over towards her kit. Blazingkit was her newest, and she felt disappointed that Applefang couldn't have seen her. The tiny ginger kit looked so much like her former mate that she felt an unusual surge of negative emotion towards her. Streamtail knew that she couldn't blame her very own kin, but she felt that way. "Yes, Blazingkit? What is it? Do you need some fresh-kill? I got some here, if you like fish." The blue-grey warrior settled down next to her daughter and started grooming Blazingkit.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Lynxpaw

Lynxpaw

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Bonding time [ Closed ]   Bonding time [ Closed ] EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 11:34 pm

Windwillow wrote:
OOC: You can ask me any questions you're unsure about.

Streamtail lurched up from the nursery, padding over towards her kit. Blazingkit was her newest, and she felt disappointed that Applefang couldn't have seen her. The tiny ginger kit looked so much like her former mate that she felt an unusual surge of negative emotion towards her. Streamtail knew that she couldn't blame her very own kin, but she felt that way. "Yes, Blazingkit? What is it? Do you need some fresh-kill? I got some here, if you like fish." The blue-grey warrior settled down next to her daughter and started grooming Blazingkit.

Blazingkit sat down, reluctantly letting Streamtail groom her. The kit shook her head at the offer of fish. She wasn't hungry. The molly stared at her white paws, a small sigh escaping her.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonding time [ Closed ]   Bonding time [ Closed ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonding time [ Closed ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: