Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

River Love [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

River Love [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: River Love [Closed]   River Love [Closed] EmptyWed 15 Apr 2015 - 19:09

SnowFrost waited along the river’s edge for her mate, Rippletail. She told him a few sunrises ago that it had been a while since they had spent time with each other alone. There were things on her mind that she wanted to express to the handsome tom. The she cat looked down at her reflection from the water surface and smiled. Her reflection had reminded her about the first time she’d spent with Rippletail at the night of his vigil. Apart from that time, having her kits was the best time of her life. And even now, she missed them a lot. They have lives to live, but however old they are they will always be her kits. The wind blew on her pelt as she continued to daydream.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: River Love [Closed]   River Love [Closed] EmptySat 18 Apr 2015 - 14:47

ooc: Sorry this is so late! I was busy and procrastinate a lot...^^'

ic:

With his lengthy tail streaming being him, Rippletail swerved through the reeds that thrived in RiverClan's territory, heading towards the river to meet his mate, Snowfrost. The two hadn't had much time together recently, and the toyger was bubbling with excitement to spend the day together, just like the old times where they would splash in the river or throw fish at each other. Reminiscing forced Rippletail's muscular legs to pound the damp ground harder, until he burst through the reeds and smashed into a furry lump. "Oof!'

After a brief moment of silence, the warrior opened his eyes and looks down at the ground, where he lay, before lifting his navy eyes to see Snowfrost sprawled on the ground next to him. I must have crashed into her! "Oh StarClan, Snowfrost, I'm so sorry! Are you Ok? Did I hurt you?" Rippletail babbled, and threw himself over her to smother her pelt in licks.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: River Love [Closed]   River Love [Closed] EmptySat 18 Apr 2015 - 21:04

(It's fine. ^.^)

Snowfrost was sprawled on the floor next to Rippletail right after he ran into her. She gave him a side glance with her eyes gleaming with amusement at his response. "I'm alright. You didn't hurt me at all, Rippletail." The she cat got up and licked his pelt while he licked hers. "Clumsy furball," she whispered in his ears. When she finished licking him, she stopped and stared at the handsome tom. "I'm just glad you're here. That's all what matters to me right now," she purred before she placed his nose on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: River Love [Closed]   River Love [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

River Love [Closed]
Page 1 of 1