Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You don't know what love is (closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

You don't know what love is (closed) Empty
PostSubject: You don't know what love is (closed)   You don't know what love is (closed) EmptySat 29 Apr 2017 - 21:27

Cloudpaw sighed happily. She was in love and it made her feel like she was flying. Rockthorn may have been her best, and only friend, but she loved him. Ok so maybe Sandblaze didn't approve over her hanging out with him because of everything he's done and Stonepaw thinks it's nice she has friends besides her brothers and doesn't really care what she does but she kinda wished they would be more involved in her life. Her brother didn't understand her either. They didn't get why she chose to hang out with Rockthorn and be looked down upon by everybody who hated the tom. She could care less what others thought. If everybody wasn't sojudgemental in the clan everybody would see how great Fockthorn was and could see that he would do great things. She saw Rockthorn come over and a pure built up in her throats and she smiled warmly her blue eyes sparkling.

Across the camp the large bright red Maine coon narrowed his eyes at the happy exprwssion of Cloudpaw. Sandblaze hissed quietly as Rockthorn came over to his sister and he saw her smile. His hazel eyes glared in the direction of Rockthorn and Cloudpaw in disgust. Cloudpaw thought she was in love when she really wasn't. She didn't know what love was. She didn't know what it was like to love somebody and have them care and love you back. She was naive, and not really smart. Not to mention she was terrible at hunting and fighting. She'd be better off in the medicine cat den. Where she was safe from love and having kits. Sandblaze would not tolerate Rockthorn tainting his innocent little sister.

A light ginger tom watched his two siblings with interest his blue eyes set on his older brother. He narrowed them as he saw his expression as he looked at their younger sister in disgust. Stonepaw scoffed at Sandblaze and glad that he couldn't hear him because then Sandblaze would snap at him.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You don't know what love is (closed)   You don't know what love is (closed) EmptySat 29 Apr 2017 - 22:12

Rockthorn knew full well of Sandblaze's hatred and knowledge of his true feelings towards his sister Cloudpaw. So the young tom had to work harder, greeting Cloudpaw with a smile he pressed his head onto hers with a purr and pushing up so his chin rested on the top of her head. Turning to look at Sunblaze he sneered, flicked his eyes to look down at Cloudpaw then up to Sunblaze again. "You look stunning today, love." Mewed the tom a bit boldly just enough to make sure the brother heard him.

"You know, once you're a warrior I was thinking that maybe... we could have kits? I wanted quite a few, couple dozen litters if you're okay with it?" He grinned, but it wasn't out of kind joy but out of fun. He was turning this into a game of spite, he wanted to make sure that Sunblaze knew how infatuated she was with him, how she would do anything he could ever want. Sunblaze had nothing on him if Cloudpaw was there by Rockthorn's side, for he had no doubt if he told Cloudpaw how he felt threatened and scared of her brother, she would put Sunblaze in his place in a fit.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You don't know what love is (closed)   You don't know what love is (closed) EmptySat 29 Apr 2017 - 22:38

Cloudpaw amiled as he called her love. Then her light blue eyes widened aa he said a couple dozen lotters of kits. "Well im all for having kits. But dont you think a couple dozen litters is quiet a lot of kits? We'd populate half the clan with our kits if we did that." She laughed. Rockthorn wanted a lot of kits! Good thing Cloudpaw liked kits.

Sandblaze growled lowly and got up. He atalkes over and hissed at Rockthorn which only made Cloudpaw frown at him. "Alrighr cut the fox dung Rockthorn. Just admit your just using my sister. Your manipulating her, and shes to innocent to understand or see that. Why if we werent in the same clan then id hurt you myself. Im warning you back off and stop playing with her feelings!" He spat his words deipping with venom and disgust.

Stonepaw narrowed his eyes and got up ready to defend their sister and Rockthorn from Sandblaze. Even thought they were in the same clan Sandblaze isnt afraid to knock some sense into somebody and he isnt aftaid to hirt somebody's feelings either.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You don't know what love is (closed)   You don't know what love is (closed) EmptySat 29 Apr 2017 - 23:04

"All the more reason to do it Cloudpaw" Rockthorn chuckled before turning his attention to Sandblaze, "Why would I do that? I'm not using or manipulating her. I love her to the very core of my being, I'd die for her. Would you?" Rockthorn challenged, his teeth bare every word sounding disgustingly fake, he stepped in front of Cloudpaw his tail high. "Surely you wouldn't want her to be unhappy? It's clear that she loves me, and I love her. Very. Clear." Rockthorn was prodding him, nipping at a fox's behind but he just couldn't care, couldn't muster any sense of self-preservation.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You don't know what love is (closed)   You don't know what love is (closed) EmptySat 29 Apr 2017 - 23:20

"Sandblaze stop. You dont know what your talking about. We love each other, cant you accept that and move on? If mother could see you she'd be very dissapointed in you." Cloudpaw said and stood up laahing her tail.

Samdblaze growled. "Of course i would give my life up to my sister. I would give my life up for my mate oe even my beother and anyone but you in the clan. Cloudpaw what this is isnt love. Hes just using you and then hes gonna toss you aside once hes done with you. Your just to stupid to see that!" He hissed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You don't know what love is (closed)   You don't know what love is (closed) EmptyFri 5 May 2017 - 10:13

"You say you would give up your life for her, but in the very same sentence you call her stupid. You degrade her and insult the cat that she loves. What kind of cat would do that?" Rockthorn challenged, baring his teeth and flicking back his ears in silent anger. He was trying to provoke Sandblaze to the point that he'd attack him, and with that the last threat to the relationship would be eliminated and he'd have his relationship with Cloudpaw secure. He wouldn't loose his friend, he'd do anything to keep someone at his side.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You don't know what love is (closed)   You don't know what love is (closed) EmptyFri 5 May 2017 - 15:52

Sandblaze growled, claws digging into the earth. He told himself he wouldn't fight Rockthorn but with that little comment he snapped. He lunged for the tom, claws gripping into his pelt. He'd had enough of Rockthorn's attitude.

Cloudpaw was shocked she moved to pull them apart but Sandblaze was to strong and smack her face with his tail. Shocked her brother would intentionally to that to her she stepped back.

Stonepaw surged upwards and flew across the clearing to the two toms. He grabbed Sandblaze's scruff and tugged backwards dragging his older brother off of the tom.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You don't know what love is (closed)   You don't know what love is (closed) EmptyFri 5 May 2017 - 21:00

Stonepaw really shouldn't have heaved Sandblaze off him, sore and aching jaw or not he was going to show Sandblaze his place. Firing up from his position in which he hand stumbled and fallen onto his back, he pushed onto his shaking legs and shot like a dart at Sandblaze. With Sandblaze's belly bared before him he wrapped his jaws around the younger toms throat before pulling with the tom in his jaws and twisting so he could bash the tom's head into the ground hopefully on some hard rocks.

Pulling away with a heavy pant and his jaw hanging open, feeling like it was on fire and the could air could only sooth it. He didn't dare look at Cloudpaw, if he pleaded enough she would forgive him. After all, she was hopelessly in love with him. He'd make her need him so she couldn't leave him. Ears twitching he turned away, the tom hardly bleeding probably compared to Sandblaze.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You don't know what love is (closed)   You don't know what love is (closed) EmptyFri 5 May 2017 - 21:06

Sandblaze didn't utter a sound as Rockthorn bashed his head into done hard rocks. He growled lowly and stalked off to the medicine cats den. Hed tell Dreamleaf he fell down the hill to the camp.

Cloudpaw raced over to Rockthorn. "Are you ok?!?!?" She meowed concern laced in het voice.

Stonepaw glared after Sandblaze then padded away shaking his head.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You don't know what love is (closed)   You don't know what love is (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

You don't know what love is (closed)
Page 1 of 1