Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Think I Love You (Closed for Amber)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

I Think I Love You (Closed for Amber) Empty
PostSubject: I Think I Love You (Closed for Amber)   I Think I Love You (Closed for Amber) EmptyWed 29 Mar 2017 - 18:08

The moon shone brightly in the cloudless night sky, and all the stars of Silverpelt twinkled. Leopardpaw couldn't sleep; the fully grown tom had been restless all day since they had gotten back from the battle, getting his wounds checked and fussing over Lichenpaw. Now that the pale calico was back in the clan, his heart felt more full than it had ever been before. Whenever she walked past him, he felt his heart flutter, and her moss green eyes brought him peace unlike any other. Now, at the very thought of her, a warm smile appeared on his spotted face. For a long time now he had buried his unwelcome feelings deep in his heart, but now he couldn't stand to hide them any longer. Turning, he padded carefully through the sleeping bodies in the apprentice's den until he came to hers. Bending down, he gently nudged her shoulder until she awoke, and purred in a whispered tone; "Lichenpaw, let's go out into the forest...I want to show you something."

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Love You (Closed for Amber)   I Think I Love You (Closed for Amber) EmptyWed 29 Mar 2017 - 18:17

[size=48]

Lichenpaw

ThunderClan
"I will do what I must to protect my clan even if I have to sacrifice myself"-Lichenpaw

The gray and finger and white calico she cat laid curled up in her best asleep for the moment her pelt littered with scars on her flank and chest and on directly on her throat. She blinked feeling a nudge and then a purred whisper and a small purr rumbled in her throat. She looked to Leopardpaw "alright lets go then"she purred curious what he wanted to show her the claw Mark scar on her cheek on her face was starting to vanish completely and she was glad because she had enough reminders of her time forced into the barn. She got on her white paws and followed him out of the apprenticed den.

[/size]

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Love You (Closed for Amber)   I Think I Love You (Closed for Amber) EmptyWed 29 Mar 2017 - 18:29

Leopardpaw purred and led the way out of the camp, gazing behind him occasionally to check if she was keeping up okay. He didn't want to tire her out too much, after the ordeal she had been through. His claws unsheathed unconsciously when he thought of that rouge, and his filthy 'group'. Good riddance to that tyrant. Earlier he had noticed Lichenpaw's scars, but had hesitated to ask about them. He didn't want to offend her, or bring back bad memories; but at the same time he wanted to know, so that he could better understand what she had been through. Falling back to walk side by side with her, he gently touched his tail tip to the scar on her neck, and asked quietly "What happened?"

(Im on mobile)

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Love You (Closed for Amber)   I Think I Love You (Closed for Amber) EmptyWed 29 Mar 2017 - 18:41

Lichenpaw

ThunderClan
"I will do what I must to protect my clan even if I have to sacrifice myself"-Lichenpaw

Lichenpaw blinked as he had slowed down to walk beside her. She jumped just slightly as his tail touched the scars on her throat. She laid her ears flat for a moment as he asked what happened."after....He dragged me off from you. He I'm used me as an example....he attacked me and well you can guess the results"She mewed quietly before she glances at him."but...I'll be fine"she mewed.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Love You (Closed for Amber)   I Think I Love You (Closed for Amber) EmptyWed 29 Mar 2017 - 22:37

Leopardpaw stopped walking, his hazel eyes widening and filled with guilt. For a moment he just stood there, gazing into her beautiful moss green eyes, until he sighed and looked away, his eyes glistening. "I...I'm so sorry! I'm sorry I didn't chase after you, I could have saved you from that rouge! I was a coward.....and now....." His voice cracked and trailed off, but Leopardpaw raised his head back up, staring at her with a new intensity and determination. "N..never again! I'll make it up to you, right now!" The hint of a smile cracking on his muzzle, he began to walk forward, beckoning with his tail. "Come, it's not much farther now."

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Love You (Closed for Amber)   I Think I Love You (Closed for Amber) EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 4:06

Lichenpaw blinked seeing the guilt in his eyes it bothered her sadness etched her features for a moment before he looked more determined all of a sudden and she blinked but smiled a little"alright"she mewed continuing to follow after the spotted tom curiousity driving her forward plus the trust she held in him.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Love You (Closed for Amber)   I Think I Love You (Closed for Amber) EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 7:24

Many emotions began to run through him as the young tom continued to walk forward, deeper into the undergrowth. As he held back ferns and bramble bushes for his friend, he tried to recognize them all; excitement, fear, passion; but the one what shone brightest of all was pure love. You could see it in his eyes, the joyous glimmer and the sweet smile he wore unknowingly. Finally, they came to his destination; a place he had found while walking through the forest at night while she was away.

When he pushed through the bushes, the two cats were greeted by a dazzling pool, that was a thick portion of the stream that ran through their territory. Fairly deep and wide, it would've looked just like any other pond in the territory; but tonight the surface glittered and sparkled with a thousand stars, reflecting down from the midnight sky. It almost looked like a tiny piece of the heavens had fallen to earth, and was laying right before them.

Leopardpaw glanced over for a moment to see Lichenpaw's reaction, and purred. "I found this place while you were away; I went night hunting and came across it and thought it was beautiful." For a moment, Leopardpaw blushed and looked away. He was a bit embarrassed, would a strong warrior be gushing over a pretty pond? At the moment though, the only thing and opinion that mattered was hers.

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Love You (Closed for Amber)   I Think I Love You (Closed for Amber) EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 7:44

License didn't mind the trek. She smiled a bit as they eventually came to a stop at their destination. She blinked once before her eyes widened in awe as she seen the starry pond."wow it is beautiful"she purred before she blinked"it's some find"she mewed smiling.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Love You (Closed for Amber)   I Think I Love You (Closed for Amber) EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 8:07

A beaming smile appeared on Leopardpaw's face, and he purred "I'm so glad you like it! I knew you would." Purring, the spotted tom padded forward until he was at the edge of the pool, and beckoned Lichenpaw to join him. Sitting down, for a moment he touched the surface of the water gently, making rippled rings and making the fish flee. Though this place was amazing, it wasn't the true reason Leopardpaw had called Lichenpaw out her into the night; for a long minute he hesitated, before taking a deep breath and turning to the calico she-cat.

"Lichenpaw, this place is beautiful....but it wasn't really the reason I wanted you to come out here with me." His heart began to pound, and it took all his courage to keep looking her in the eye as he continued. "You are, and always will be, my best friend. We have always had a connection, since I found you in the woods all those moons ago. I used to think it was just because we were both abandoned.....but I think it's something more. No, I know so."

Slowly, he began to lean closer to her, and his eyes glowed with a hope and intensity he had never felt before. "Lichenpaw....when you were missing, the whole time I felt like a part of me had been taken also. There was a huge gap in my life, that I couldn't fill. I tried to distract myself with more training, more hunting but I could never get it, you, off my mind for one second." Glancing down with a blush, he shuffled his paws nervously in the leaf mold. I guess what I'm trying to say is.....that you are irreplaceable to me, and I don't want to loose you ever again."

Taking a deep breath, he looked up and looked her deep in the eyes, his whole body tense with anticipation. "I know were not warriors quite yet, but when we are...." Leaning forward with his heart in his eyes, he wrapped his golden spotted tail around her calico one, and asked softly; "Lichenpaw, will you be my mate?"

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Love You (Closed for Amber)   I Think I Love You (Closed for Amber) EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 8:53

Lichenpaw blinked listening to her best friend as he spoke. She could see the happiness glistening in his eyes. She held into each word that was said. She figured she was not here just for the pond but something else. She blinked purring some as he spoke about how he didn't feel whole when she was taken away."I didn't either....I could stop thinking about you"Lichenpaw admitted before she blinked quietly holding his gaze at his last question."yes I'll be your mate when we are warriors "she mewed moving a bit closer to the spotted tom.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Love You (Closed for Amber)   I Think I Love You (Closed for Amber) EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 15:44

All at once, Leopardpaw felt his soul taken over by overwhelming happiness, and he couldn't help but to let out a joyful cry. Leaning forward, he touched his nose gently to Lichenpaw's, before pressing his muzzle against her's. Closing his hazel eyes, the tom sighed blissfully and entwined his tail with hers. I've never felt this happy in my life! Oh StarClan, thank you! The fact that she had felt the same as him when they were separated only deepened his love for her; they had always been so connected and he had refused to see it. An endless purr rumbling from his throat, he whispered softly "I love you so much."

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Love You (Closed for Amber)   I Think I Love You (Closed for Amber) EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 16:36

She blinked and looked at him purring happily. She nuzzled him quietly nuzzled him purring."I love you too Leopardpaw"she purred .

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Love You (Closed for Amber)   I Think I Love You (Closed for Amber) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Think I Love You (Closed for Amber)
Page 1 of 1