Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 87

Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]   Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat] - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 3:32

Rainpaw nodded relieved. She was very happy that they haven't have any hunting or fighting training today. Or will we do that after eating? But at this moment the she-cat was glad that they were going back to camp. Suddenly she realized she was hungry.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]   Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat] - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 14:56

Voicing the she-cat's thoughts, Hollyberry spoke up once more. "After you rest for a moment, we will go hunting and fighting." she mewed.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]   Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat] - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Aug 2015 - 11:18

"Ah, okay.", Rainpaw mewed. She was not very pleased about that, but she didn't contradict. The she-cat knew she was bad in hunting and fighting, but she was a warrior-apprentice, so there was no way to handle it.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]   Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat] - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 9:43

Hollyberry nodded, then turned and padded into camp.

~Time skip~

The warrior sat outside the camp entrance, waiting for her apprentice. Rainpaw's a fast learner... I wonder if she'll improve any in hunting and fighting. Hollyberry knew it was bad to wonder if her apprentice was going to get any better at all, but it was instinct to the middle-aged she-cat. She waited patiently for Rainpaw.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]   Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat] - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Aug 2015 - 7:42

After having something to eat she went to the entrance of the camp where Hollyberry was already waiting. "Okay, I'm ready.", she said. She was motivated enough to give her best, but she was sure that her best wasn't good enough.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]   Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat] - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Aug 2015 - 12:11

Hollyberry smiled at the younger cat's cheery mood and stood up, facing the direction of the training hollow. "Alright. Training first." she mewed, trotting forward, slow enough to where Rainpaw could catch up.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]   Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat] - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Aug 2015 - 12:59

With self-confident steps the young apprentice followed Hollyberry. She was glad that the warrior didn't trot too fast. It was easy for her not to fall behind.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]   Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat] - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Aug 2015 - 6:45

Hollyberry smiled and sat down when they reached the training hollow. "Show me your hunting crouch. Trust me, it's not just for hunting." she mewed, waiting for Rainpaw to show her.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]   Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat] - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Aug 2015 - 8:30

The gray she-cat was very suprised when Hollyberry wanted her to show her hunting crouch. She wondered how this could be useful in a battle. But she trusted her mentor, so she squatted. "Alright. And what do I have to do know?"
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]   Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat] - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Sep 2015 - 12:35

Hollyberry tilted her head, assessing her crouch. "Pull your front legs closer to you." With a bit of gentle tugging on Rainpaw's forelegs, she stood up and checked the crouch again. "Very good! Now, I'm going to show you a basic battle move. You can get up now." she added with a pause. "The battle move is called 'Front paw blow.' Pretend that branch over there," She pointed to a dead branch that leaned up against the tree, "is a WindClan cat. Show me what you would do." she mewed, sitting down again and blinking.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]   Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat] - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Sep 2015 - 9:41

After her hunting crounch was good, Hollyberry told her o get up again. First I got to squat and then I got to get up again? Her mentor wanted her to imagine the branch over there was a WindClan cat and attack it. Rainpaw nodded. She considered what the hunting crounch had to do with all this. Maybe I can do my hunting crounch for a more powerful jump? So the apprentice sqatted and the jumped of. She almost landed on the branch.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]   Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat] - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Sep 2015 - 11:48

Hollyberry kept a straight face, going over what they would have to learn. "That was good, but what a front paw blow is is slashing at your enemy's face, particularly when you are cornered. Now, try that one again. I know you'll get the move down!" Sometime... The black she-cat stifled a sigh, blinking. "Just show me what you think the front paw blow is and after that, we'll go over how to make it better." she mewed.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]   Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat] - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Sep 2015 - 13:20

Rainpaw wasn't sure if her jump had been good or bad. I'm sure it was bad...
But she didn't want to think about it anymore. Okay, what do I think what the front paw blow is? The apprentice squatted again. "Maybe it's like this?" The she-cat striked with her front paw at the branch while moving forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]   Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2