Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat] Empty
PostSubject: Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]   Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat] EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 7:17

Hollyberry slipped out of the warriors' den and stretched, smiling. It was a beautiful morning. The cool air seeped into her bones and she shivered, but now was no time to back out. Her apprentice still needed training, hunting and battle training. The black she-cat, while admiring the way the sun shone over the trees when rising, padded to the fresh-kill pile and plucked out a vole. She gulped down the last of her breakfast and stood up. It was already sunrise, so she would have to get moving quickly. "Rainpaw..." she called softly into the apprentices' den. "Time to get up..." The black she-cat trotted toward the entrance of the camp, waiting for the gray apprentice.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]   Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat] EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 10:33

I was hunting prey in a beautiful dream when a voice suddenly woke me up. It was Hollyberry, my mentor. "Good Morning..." I was still tired. But it was time to get up, so I went out of the apprentice den and walked over to Hollyberry. "What's up? What are we're gonna do today?", I wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]   Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat] EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 19:14

Hollyberry smiled as the tired apprentice stumbled out of the den. "Training. Hunting and fighting." she mewed, filling Rainpaw in on today's schedule. The black she-cat tipped her head toward the fresh-kill pile. "You have time to eat a bite or two before training. We're going to work hard today, your assessment is drawing near. But," She paused. "don't worry. You'll have time to remember what to do before your assessment."

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]   Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat] EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 10:21

She nodded when Hollyberry said she would have hunting- and fighting-training today. The apprentice was still tired, but she didn't complain. "Okay.", she mewed friendly and went to the fresh-kill pile. She took a little mouse.
When she had finished her meal, she walked back to her mentor. "Okay, I'm ready. We can go now." Rainpaw wasn't really keen on training, because she knew that she would do one mistake after the other, but an apprentice needed training, that was the way it was.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]   Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat] EmptyThu 23 Jul 2015 - 9:03

Hollyberry dipped her head and padded out of the entrance. "We're going to hunt as we tour the territory." she told Rainpaw, lifting a paw and dragging it across the horizon line. As they walked, the black warrior's senses were on overdrive. There was a songbird twittering brightly in a tree, a squirrel dragging a nut across the ground, oak leaves fluttering in the light breeze. Her spirits lifted when they reached Sunningrocks and the river, and she turned toward her apprentice. "This is RiverClan's scent border." Hollyberry meowed, recoiling as the breeze drifted a fresh RiverClan scent wave toward her. Recovering, she straightened up. "What can you tell me about RiverClan?" she asked, gazing at the river.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]   Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat] EmptySat 25 Jul 2015 - 10:40

Silently the she-cat followed Hollyberry. When they reached the RiverClan's scent border, the warrior asked what Rainpaw knew about RiverClan.
"Er... Mostly they eat fish. They are very good swimmers and they've got a strong physique, so they can swim even against the stream of the river.", Rainpaw explained and was relieved about that easy question. But she was sure that her next task woulnd't be that easy.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]   Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat] EmptySat 25 Jul 2015 - 17:00

Hollyberry blinked and purred in approval. "Very good." Padding a few steps forward, she looked back at her apprentice. "RiverClan is, like you said, skilled in swimming. They live off of fish, mainly because they live closer to the river than any of us, but also because they're more skilled when dealing with water. Their fur is sleek, due to the amount of fish they eat." she explained.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]   Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat] EmptyMon 27 Jul 2015 - 10:07

Rainpaw nodded and tried to memorize everything Hollyberry had said. "That sounds interesting. I wonder when I will see my first RiverClan-cat...", I said absentminded. In my thoughts I fought gainst a big RiverClan-cat, which smelled very strong of fish. "Okay, Hollyberry, and what are we gonna do now?"
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]   Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat] EmptyMon 27 Jul 2015 - 15:13

Hollyberry continued, moving toward the direction of WindClan. "We're going to go to the WindClan border." She mewed, trotting forward.

-Time skip-

When they had arrived, she settled down. "What can you tell me about WindClan?" She quizzed, tilting her head.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]   Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat] EmptyWed 29 Jul 2015 - 7:47

The apprentice and her mentor went to the WindClan border. Then Hollyberry asked Rainpaw what she could tell her about that clan. "WindClan-cats are good runners. They are mostly small and slim so that they can run faster. Their most eaten prey is rabbit. They live in a wide, open area, where only rabbits live. That's the reason why they are able to run so fast.", she said and hoped everything she had said was correct. On this day she really had fun at the training. At least until now.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]   Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat] EmptyWed 29 Jul 2015 - 8:14

Hollyberry dipped her head, beaming. "You are very right, Rainpaw!" she purred encouragingly. She stood up and trotted toward the Thunderpath.

-Time skip-

The black warrior wrinkled her nose at the smell of monsters and ShadowClan mixed together. "This is the Thunderpath, Rainpaw. What can you tell me about the Thunderpath, and ShadowClan?" she questioned, waiting patiently.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]   Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat] EmptyMon 3 Aug 2015 - 11:50

Rainpaw smiled. For the first time she was proud of herself. The two cats walked over to the Thunderpath. It smelled really bad there, but the apprentice didn't complain and tried to ignore the scent of the Thunderpath and ShadowClan.
Hollyberry wanted to know what she could tell her about the Thunderpath and ShadowClan.
"Er.. on the Thunderpath there are often monsters. They are really fast and strong and can kill cats. And I think they got something to do with twolegs... ah, the twolegs control them, right? The Thunderpath is the border between the ThunderClan and the ShadowClan-territory. We have to watch out when we cross it. Ok, and now ShadowClan... Their most eaten prey are frogs, snakes or lizards. They live in pine forests and swamps. They mostly hunt at night. My mom had told me, some of them were mean and power-hungry, but I'm not sure if it's true or not."
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]   Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat] EmptyMon 3 Aug 2015 - 18:52

Hollyberry nodded, for once completely serious. "Very good. It depends on what some cats think of ShadowClan, though. Most of the cats that like ShadowClan are either loners, related to someone in ShadowClan, or loves someone in that Clan. None of those are good choices, though, and a lot of the Clan cats aren't very fond of ShadowClan." she mewed, dipping her head. "Moving on. What can you tell me about one last Clan: SkyClan?" she asked, tilting her cranium.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]   Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat] EmptyThu 6 Aug 2015 - 5:25

The apprentice nodded while Hollyberry was talking and memorized everything her mentor said about ShadowClan. Then the she-cat asked what she knew about SkyClan.
"The SkyClan-cats are very good jumpers. Their hindlegs are very strong, so that they are able to jump really high. They mostly hunt birds or squirrels. And they got strong footpads.", Rainpaw answered. She wondered if Hollyberry would also ask she about StarClan, but she didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]   Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat] EmptyFri 7 Aug 2015 - 5:30

The mentor dipped her head, smiling. "Very good. Now, when we get back to camp, get something to eat then rest." She meowed.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]   Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat] Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainpaw's Training [Closed for Sailor Cat]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next