Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Place Where You Belong

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BraveHeartsNeverDie

BraveHeartsNeverDie

Characters : Bravekit of ShadowClan, Foxkit of WindClan, Paintedkit of SkyClan, Ashkit of ThunderClan
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, Kit:WindClan, Kit:SkyClan, Kit:ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 39

A Place Where You Belong Empty
PostSubject: A Place Where You Belong   A Place Where You Belong EmptyFri 3 Jul 2015 - 10:35

Hi Everyone! I'm PJ, so I have some ideas for a plot and I need participants...

My character BraveKit is originally born in ThunderClan but for whatever reason her mother gives her up. Now in her original story that's because BraveKit didn't fit in ThunderClan and she was being outcasted by the other kits and even her own brother. But in this plotline the reason can be different and If anyone wants to play as Brave's biological mother feel-free to. But she's a ShadowClan kit now and I need someone to discover her in SC territory and take her back. From this point she's young and far too weak to make it on her own and anyone who wants to play as a non-biological mother or caretaker is welcome to. No idea what became of her ShadowClan father but that doesn't matter right now.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where You Belong   A Place Where You Belong EmptyFri 3 Jul 2015 - 10:38

I can have Sandpaw my Shadowclan she cat apprentice find Brave kit if you want.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
BraveHeartsNeverDie

BraveHeartsNeverDie

Characters : Bravekit of ShadowClan, Foxkit of WindClan, Paintedkit of SkyClan, Ashkit of ThunderClan
Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where You Belong   A Place Where You Belong EmptyFri 3 Jul 2015 - 10:49

Cool! I have the thread up in ShadowClan territory, c: I can link it or you can find it...It's called Hey! That's the Weirdest Squirrel I Done Seen!
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where You Belong   A Place Where You Belong EmptyFri 3 Jul 2015 - 10:50

Alright I'll go post there then :)

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where You Belong   A Place Where You Belong EmptyFri 3 Jul 2015 - 10:53

Oh, um, Mousepaw can go with Sandpaw maybe...? And then they could find Bravekit there...?

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where You Belong   A Place Where You Belong EmptyFri 3 Jul 2015 - 10:55

Magpiepaw could help too. I've been looking for something to do while I wait for another patrol. :)

A Place Where You Belong N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
BraveHeartsNeverDie

BraveHeartsNeverDie

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where You Belong   A Place Where You Belong EmptyFri 3 Jul 2015 - 10:55

Sure have at it! c:
Back to top Go down
BraveHeartsNeverDie

BraveHeartsNeverDie

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where You Belong   A Place Where You Belong EmptyFri 3 Jul 2015 - 10:56

It's a party! :P
Back to top Go down
BraveHeartsNeverDie

BraveHeartsNeverDie

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where You Belong   A Place Where You Belong EmptyFri 3 Jul 2015 - 11:12

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where You Belong   A Place Where You Belong EmptyFri 3 Jul 2015 - 11:43

Please don't post three times in a row. There is an edit button in the top left hand corner of your post, please use that instead. Thanks~

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where You Belong   A Place Where You Belong Empty

Back to top Go down

A Place Where You Belong
Page 1 of 1