Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BraveHeartsNeverDie

BraveHeartsNeverDie

Characters : Bravekit of ShadowClan, Foxkit of WindClan, Paintedkit of SkyClan, Ashkit of ThunderClan
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, Kit:WindClan, Kit:SkyClan, Kit:ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 39

Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen! Empty
PostSubject: Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen!   Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen! EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:54 am

There were something's you expected to hear from the other side of the ShadowClan borders. Like the screaming of prey as it's being dragged away to be eaten by terrible jaws, or the shrill sounds of fighting erupted within it's thresholds, the chanting of warriors as they curse the light out of the forest and forsake the other clans with...well maybe not that one because lets be honest. How bad can the ShadowClan cats be?
The last thing you'd expect to hear were the cries of a lost kit calling for it's mother. It cried and it cried and it cried some more but no matter how much that youngin cried nothing came to save it. Eventually those cries steadied into something of a weak chirp. BraveKit was wet, hungry and cold and she didn't like it. She wanted her mother and nothing more to curl up to her belly and suckle and forget this entire horrible day! But it seemed that wasn't an option at the moment...it seemed she would never be found in this dark, cold, place.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen!   Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen! EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:05 am

A grey and ginger flecked Shadowclan apprentice had long since padded from camp to go walking on her own. The she cat had padded for a while coming to a stop as she had heard the sound of a lost kit and she blinked. She started to follow it til it sounded like a weak chirp. Sandpaw soon came across the kit and she blinked looking at it for a moment before she mewed " I wonder where you came from.."She mewed.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen!   Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen! EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:15 am

Mousepaw padded slowly behind Sandpaw. She could hear the movement is the grass, so she ran after Sandpaw, stopping before the kit. "What is it, Sandpaw?" Mousepaw asked, sniffing the kit wildly. "It smells like ThunderClan..." She reported. "Not from here. Wait, is Magpiepaw here?" She turned around. "I can't see Magpiepaw," she joked, "I can't see anything!"

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen!   Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen! EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:20 am

Magpiepaw rushed forward, a little unhappy his older sister had left camp without even asking him to join. "Hey Sandpaw! If you're leaving camp you gotta ask me to come too! You know I hate being in ca-" his little scold was cut short as he caught up the grey and ginger she-cat and saw her looking down a tabby kitten. Mousepaw joined them shortly and bent down to sniff the kit. "ThunderClan?" he asked, reeling back in disgust. But what was a ThunderClan kit doing in ShadowClan territory all by itself? The black apprentice looked around for any sign of the kit's mother, but with no luck.

"I don't think now's the best time for blind jokes," he mewed pawing at the she-cat's ear, keeping an eye out for it's mother. "What do we do?"

Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen! N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen!   Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen! EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:23 am

Sandpaw was quiet for a moment before she sniffed the kit. She then looked to Magpiepaw " well even if it's a Thunderclan kit we can't leave it out here to die I say we bring it back to camp and tell Thrushstar and maybe he will send someone to take the kit back but then again the kit could have just been left here by its mother.."Sandpaw mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
BraveHeartsNeverDie

BraveHeartsNeverDie

Characters : Bravekit of ShadowClan, Foxkit of WindClan, Paintedkit of SkyClan, Ashkit of ThunderClan
Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen!   Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen! EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:26 am

BraveKit squirmed and mewed loudly at the cats surrounding her. They smelled weird and she wasn't sure wither she liked that or not so she tried to get away. But getting away and trying to get away are two different things. She was far to weak and far to small to make it off on her own four feet and all she accomplished by squirming was landing in a puddle. The wetness on her fur wasn't the most pleasant feeling in the world so she started flailing around like a fish out of water or in this case a kit in water. She was having a very bad day and the way it seemed to be going it would only get worse.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen!   Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen! EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:27 am

"Ask it its name, and bring it back to camp?" Mousepaw suggested. "It smells sick! We need to bring it to one of the queens to see if they will take care of it." Mousepaw turned to the kit. Or, close to it at least. "What's your name? Who's your mom? Do you know? Are you hungry? Do you feel sick? Do you want me to take you back to camp?" She asked frantically.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen!   Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen! EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:29 am

Sandpaw watched the kit try to ger away and as she waited to hear the others opinion she gently grabbed the kit by the scruff when it landed in the puddle. She picked it up and set Brave kit down quietly on the more somewhat dry ground. Before she looked to Mousepaw"dont bombard it with question but in any case we should take it to one of the nursing queens " she mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen!   Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen! EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:33 am

"As much as I hate ThunderClan, it doesn't look like anyone's going to come and get her," he said, somewhat disappointed that they were right. He bent down and picked the kit up by it's scruff, crinkling his nose at the smell. Mousepaw was right, she did smell sick. Trying not to cough, he turned to his sister and friend, gesturing with his head to follow him back to camp. Leave the strong, handsome tom to do all the work.

"What do you think Thrushstar will say about this?" he asked through Bravekit's fur.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
BraveHeartsNeverDie

BraveHeartsNeverDie

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen!   Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen! EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:34 am

BraveKit flinched when one of the smelly cats started yelling at her. Was she going to eat her?! BraveKit didn't wanna find out but she couldn't seem to get away. She hissed and got all puffy when one of the other ones picked her up in it's mouth. Just when she thought she was crowfood it put her back down. She didn't understand what was going on or what to do so she just laid there staring up at the cats through narrowed eyes praying that none of them saw her as an easy meal.

Last edited by BraveHeartsNeverDie on Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen!   Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen! EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:39 am

"That's what I said..." Mousepaw mumbled. "Well, anyways this kit is coming with us, now." She meowed. She turned to Magpiepaw and said, "Who are we going to give the kit to? Bearmask?" She asked, waiting quietly for an answer.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen!   Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen! EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:42 am

Sandpaw looked down at the kit then frowned when Magpiepaw started to pick the kit up. She wanted to carry the kit. She padded up beside Magpiepaw and said"well who knows he might let the kit stay... anyways Magpiepaw can I carry the kit " She mewed. She had taken a sort of liking to the kit she wouldn't say that though.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen!   Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen! EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:49 am

Magpiepaw had to think about Mousepaw's question. If Thrushstar let the kit stay, who would take care of her? Sure, Bearmask was a great she-cat, but would she want another kit to take care of? Mottlepaw had just become an apprentice, and Bearmask would love some time to stretch and get back into her warrior duties.

"I think we should let the queens decide," he said to the blind apprentice. Turning his attention to Sandpaw, he was a little shocked that she wanted to carry the kit. Was she already attached to Bravekit? The tom nodded and set her down, backing up so his sister could pick the kit up.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen!   Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen! EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:52 am

Sandpaw was quiet"i have to agree we should let the Queens decide " She mewed before watching as her brother looked at her a bit shocked but she didn't say anything about it. Quietly the she cat picked Bravekit up by the scruff and looked to the other two.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
BraveHeartsNeverDie

BraveHeartsNeverDie

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen!   Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen! EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:58 am

BraveKit didn't like being picked up by such strange cats but she didn't have enough fight in her to argue. All the fight in her was worn out from all that mewing and she was beginning to feel tired. She didn't want to sleep without her mother but it seemed as if she wasn't coming back or just didn't know where she was. She was cold and wet and she didn't care what happened now as long as she got some place warm.

(I'll be going soon, you all can continue without me until I return.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen!   Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey! This is the Weirdest Squirrel I Ever Done Seen!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next