Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits)   Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits) - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 May 2015 - 18:15

Specklepaw gulped as she watched Thunderkit run into the apprentice den. "Reminds me of how we were likeā€¦" Specklepaw giggled as she thought of the time when she and Cloudpaw got into a lot of trouble. She padded into the apprentice den and hissed at the kit. "Get out of there!" Specklepaw tried to sound mean, but only came out laughing at the clueless kit. "So much like us! Specklepaw smiled as she thought.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike

Characters : Thunderpaw (RC), Gravelkit (RC)
Clan/Rank : Thunder- RC apprentice , Gravel- RC kit
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits)   Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits) - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 May 2015 - 18:25

Thunderkit ran out the apprentice den. "I wanna swim!" She yelled looking at the river. "Like the older kits!"

Angel "I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST! LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS! TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL TEST TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUSE!" (The pokemon song relates to Warriors so much :0!)
Wacko "Its derp time!"
Cat one: Devil "Wanna steal prey from the other clan?"
Cat two: No/shake "Nope!"
Cat one: Angel "Wanna play mossball?"
Cat two: Yes/nod "Yes!"
Drool "MORE DERP!"
Whistle "I want a mouse!You want a mouse! MY MOUSE!"
Kisses "You are all my friends!"

-Thunderstrike.
What? I express myself!
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits)   Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits) - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 May 2015 - 18:29

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!?" Specklepaw turned serious. "Even I can't swim!" Specklepaw flicked her tail. "Let's go listen to the elders' stories." Soecklepaw tried to take the kit's mind off of swimming.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike

Characters : Thunderpaw (RC), Gravelkit (RC)
Clan/Rank : Thunder- RC apprentice , Gravel- RC kit
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits)   Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits) - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 May 2015 - 18:31

Thunderkit frowned. "THE ELDERS ARE SMELLY THO!" Then she got an idea. "I want to play warrior !"

Angel "I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST! LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS! TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL TEST TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUSE!" (The pokemon song relates to Warriors so much :0!)
Wacko "Its derp time!"
Cat one: Devil "Wanna steal prey from the other clan?"
Cat two: No/shake "Nope!"
Cat one: Angel "Wanna play mossball?"
Cat two: Yes/nod "Yes!"
Drool "MORE DERP!"
Whistle "I want a mouse!You want a mouse! MY MOUSE!"
Kisses "You are all my friends!"

-Thunderstrike.
What? I express myself!
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits)   Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits) - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 May 2015 - 18:35

Specklepaw sighed. This kit was a handful. She frowned at the little kit. "Thunderkit, I'm sorry, but, I don't feel like playing anymore." She padded into the apprentice den.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits)   Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits) - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 May 2015 - 20:31

Tansykit was startled. "What? Huh? Who was that? I was practicing the crouch thingy...." She trailed off and looked around. "Specklepaw?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits)   Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2