Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Any kits wanna play wit me :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sombra~Shadowfeather

Sombra~Shadowfeather

Clan/Rank : The awsomest shadowclan apprentace
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 181

Any kits wanna play wit me :D Empty
PostSubject: Any kits wanna play wit me :D   Any kits wanna play wit me :D EmptySat 1 Oct 2011 - 13:33

Shadowkit sits in the nurdery alone with sadness "im lony i need a freind...i want a freind to play with" she says

Current life:

Spoiler:

Second life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Any kits wanna play wit me :D   Any kits wanna play wit me :D EmptySat 1 Oct 2011 - 14:03

Scarletkit bounded over to her, and prodded her with a paw. "Hiya, Shadowkit! What are you doing?" the black she-kit asked.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Any kits wanna play wit me :D N6a5zHfAny kits wanna play wit me :D IMrnxD6Any kits wanna play wit me :D GMXQgOOAny kits wanna play wit me :D JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Any kits wanna play wit me :D GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Sombra~Shadowfeather

Sombra~Shadowfeather

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: freinds   Any kits wanna play wit me :D EmptySat 1 Oct 2011 - 18:46

Shadowkit looked over and smiled "nothing im boerd i need to find parents and a freinds" the black tabby said looking at scarletkit with her icy blu eyes

Current life:

Spoiler:

Second life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Any kits wanna play wit me :D   Any kits wanna play wit me :D EmptySat 1 Oct 2011 - 20:59

"I'll be your friend," she offered kindly. She poked her gently and purred, "parents? Why do you worry about them?"

Any kits wanna play wit me :D N6a5zHfAny kits wanna play wit me :D IMrnxD6Any kits wanna play wit me :D GMXQgOOAny kits wanna play wit me :D JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Sombra~Shadowfeather

Sombra~Shadowfeather

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: :)   Any kits wanna play wit me :D EmptySun 2 Oct 2011 - 13:26

Shadowkit purred and smiled "thank you" she said softly and then sat down by scarletkit.."im not worried anymore i found parents Darkblood and scarletfire." she said kindly smiling

Current life:

Spoiler:

Second life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Any kits wanna play wit me :D   Any kits wanna play wit me :D EmptySun 2 Oct 2011 - 14:12

ooc: *scarletflare

ic: "Your parents are Darkblood and Scarletflare? Well, I don't know them. Are they nice parents? I never knew my parents," she sighed. Looking up, her violet eyes gleaming, she waited for a response.

Back to top Go down
Sombra~Shadowfeather

Sombra~Shadowfeather

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Any kits wanna play wit me :D   Any kits wanna play wit me :D EmptySun 2 Oct 2011 - 14:42

Shakit nodded "well i havnt qite met scarletflare yet,iv met darkblood though he said he and scarletflare would take me in" she said as she groomed her fur and looked at the sky her icy blue eyes with satesfaction

Current life:

Spoiler:

Second life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Any kits wanna play wit me :D   Any kits wanna play wit me :D EmptySun 2 Oct 2011 - 14:43

"Oh, they're your adopted parents. Did you ever know your real ones?" she asked calmly.

Back to top Go down
Sombra~Shadowfeather

Sombra~Shadowfeather

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Any kits wanna play wit me :D   Any kits wanna play wit me :D EmptySun 2 Oct 2011 - 14:53

She sighed in sadness but stayed calm and looked at her freind "yes,Moonstar and Blackstar were my parents,they died fighting off a bager." she said her icy blue eyes filled with sadnesss

Current life:

Spoiler:

Second life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any kits wanna play wit me :D   Any kits wanna play wit me :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Any kits wanna play wit me :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: