Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I know I love you (For Softsong only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

I know I love you (For Softsong only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I know I love you (For Softsong only)   I know I love you (For Softsong only) - Page 2 EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 12:26

Coalpaw fur was stilled bristling slightly but she let out a small sigh and relaxed herself"y...yeah that was I'd rather not do that again though " She mewed padding over to him.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: I know I love you (For Softsong only)   I know I love you (For Softsong only) - Page 2 EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 17:06

Soaringpaw laughed and stared at the dead body. "What do we do with it?" He asked, kicking the inert fox. "Maybe we could bring it back to the fresh kill pile." He chuckled a bit before looking up into the she-cat's beautiful eyes. Suddenly, his insides seemed to melt and he was speechless. The tom was love struck.

I know I love you (For Softsong only) - Page 2 Image13

I know I love you (For Softsong only) - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I know I love you (For Softsong only)   I know I love you (For Softsong only) - Page 2 EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 17:19

Coalpaw blinked " I don't know about bringing it back as Fresh kill " She mewed. She was quiet for a moment looking into his eyes quietly smiling some.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: I know I love you (For Softsong only)   I know I love you (For Softsong only) - Page 2 EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 17:29

Soaringpaw looked into her eyes a few minuets longer before clearing his throat. "Yeah, taking it back to camp would be strange...should we just leave it here?" He asked, avoiding Coalpaw's eyes.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I know I love you (For Softsong only)   I know I love you (For Softsong only) - Page 2 EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 17:39

Coalpaw smiled a little " yeah but let's bury it first " she mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: I know I love you (For Softsong only)   I know I love you (For Softsong only) - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 14:43

Soaringpaw nodded and started to dig a hole at the base of a tree. "How well can you dig?" he asked, hinting for her help. Soaringpaw wasn't good at digging really. He had never actually dug a hole before. The tom was more of a tree-traveler, like a Skyclan cat, but he wasn't a Skyclan cat.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know I love you (For Softsong only)   I know I love you (For Softsong only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I know I love you (For Softsong only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2