Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Can you feel the love tonight [For Softsong]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Can you feel the love tonight [For Softsong] Empty
PostSubject: Can you feel the love tonight [For Softsong]   Can you feel the love tonight [For Softsong] EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 12:01 am

Duskfall padded out of the Fourtrees, trailing behind hi clan. He'd seen Softsong, the pretty Skyclan cat, at the Gathering, but with his sister Coalfur around, he didn't get a chance to speak to her. He however waited for the perfect opportunity, and when he noticed that Coalfur was speaking to some other warrior, he dashed off.

It took a bit of searching, considering the sheer amount of cats that had turned up to the ceremony, but he finally found her. And she was just as breathtaking as last time. Which was weird, he'd never really felt this towards anyone before. He'd thought that fellow apprentices such as Sorrelpaw were cute, but never felt the urge to act on it. But something about the Skyclan she-cat made him want to get to know her and be with her. Which is why he hid in a nearby bush and hissed for her to hear.

"Softsong!"
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Can you feel the love tonight [For Softsong]   Can you feel the love tonight [For Softsong] EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 12:10 am

Softsong was following her clan out though for a moment she stopped and looked around hearing her name her silver ears pricked as she heard her name. She looked at the bush before she looked around before slipping into the bush to see Duskfall. She smiled "i wasn't sure you actually meet"She mewed quietly. She hadn't felt this way towards any cat which she only blinked. She didn't quite understand it.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Can you feel the love tonight [For Softsong]   Can you feel the love tonight [For Softsong] EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 1:20 am

"And miss the chance to see you? No way." Duskfall spoke to her teasingly, his tail flicking on the ground with happiness. He was glad that she'd decided to come over instead of ignoring him, but now was a little stumped on what to say. "So, how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Can you feel the love tonight [For Softsong]   Can you feel the love tonight [For Softsong] EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 1:33 am

She smiled some and sat sown her tail flicking happily."i've been ok.... and how have you been? "She mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Can you feel the love tonight [For Softsong]   Can you feel the love tonight [For Softsong] EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 4:31 am

"Great actually." Duskfall meowed enthusiastically, unable to keep pride out of his voice, he continued. "With Newleaf so close, prey is coming back, and we don't have to go to bed starving. I imagine it's similar for Skyclan."
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Can you feel the love tonight [For Softsong]   Can you feel the love tonight [For Softsong] EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 4:36 am

"It is similar"She mewed her tail flicking."with not a bunch of cats in the clan anymore im sure there will be plenty of prey coming come Newleaf but..."Softsong mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Can you feel the love tonight [For Softsong]   Can you feel the love tonight [For Softsong] EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 4:39 am

"But?" He enquired curious to the odd tone in the she-cat's voice.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Can you feel the love tonight [For Softsong]   Can you feel the love tonight [For Softsong] EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 4:56 am

"But....i well dont think i'll stick around Skyclan much longer i mean i might i just...."Softsong trailed off she didn't understand why she was telling Duskfall this but she felt that she could."i..i just don't know yet"she mewed quietly.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Can you feel the love tonight [For Softsong]   Can you feel the love tonight [For Softsong] EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 6:07 am

"Really?" Duskfall was surprised to hear this news, he couldn't possibly imagine leaving his clan. Especially with no place to go, the life of a rogue sounded terrible to him. No clan worth there salts would like an rogue hunt in their territory, so rogues had to hunt/live near twolegs. And twolegs were odd creatures. "Well, I know this is forward of me, but I feel something for you Softsong. The moment I met you, I felt this connection. And maybe your wanting to leave Skyclan is a sign we should be together?"

OOC: Softsong doesn't have to give an answer FYI. We can make another post in Skyclan territory when they meet up and she makes her decision if you think this is too fast.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Can you feel the love tonight [For Softsong]   Can you feel the love tonight [For Softsong] EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:06 pm

Ooc ok
Softsong looked at Duskfall for a moment. "I...i think i have feelings for you too and i believe it might be a sign. "She mewed flicking her tail quietly and she smiled some.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Can you feel the love tonight [For Softsong]   Can you feel the love tonight [For Softsong] EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 9:33 pm

Duskpaw licked her muzzle fondly, glad to hear that his feelings were returned. He was worried for her, what would she do without a clan, unless... "Maybe you could join the Thunderclan? We could be mates and while you might not be born of our clan, they'll accept you eventually. If you want of course. Its okay if you don't have an answer now. I can wait."
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Can you feel the love tonight [For Softsong]   Can you feel the love tonight [For Softsong] EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 9:46 pm

"C..can you let me think about it over night can you meet me tommorrow at the border ?"Softsong mewed purring a little when licked her muzzle fondly.

Ooc i can start the next thread for this at the border if you want after this

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Can you feel the love tonight [For Softsong]   Can you feel the love tonight [For Softsong] EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 1:21 am

"Of course." Duskfall mewed gently, he didn't want her to feel rushed. It was a huge decision she was making here, and one that couldn't be easily reverse. He pressed himself against her one last time, before parting to leave. "I'll be sure to join the hunting patrol tomorrow and be around the border. Just call out for me."

OOC: Sure, that'll be great. Also sorry for taking so long, I thought I hit send when I didn't.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Can you feel the love tonight [For Softsong]   Can you feel the love tonight [For Softsong] EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 1:28 am

Softsong nodded smiling some"i will see you tommorrow "she mewed before padding out of the bush quietly.

Ooc I'll go make it now and its fine.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you feel the love tonight [For Softsong]   Can you feel the love tonight [For Softsong] Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you feel the love tonight [For Softsong]
Page 1 of 1