Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I know I love you (For Softsong only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

I know I love you (For Softsong only) Empty
PostSubject: I know I love you (For Softsong only)   I know I love you (For Softsong only) EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 6:45

The wind rustled through a tabby tom's fur as he sat on a low branch in a tree, just outside of camp. He stared at the entrance, waiting for a certain she-cat whom he told to meet him. Soaringpaw looked up at the blue sky, spotted with puffy white clouds. Sometimes he wished he could fly and touch the clouds, but he knew that was impossible for a cat. Maybe he would live in the clouds when he was in Starclan. Soaringpaw turned his gaze back to the camp entrance, where he thought he saw a figure emerge out of camp.

I know I love you (For Softsong only) Image13

I know I love you (For Softsong only) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: I know I love you (For Softsong only)   I know I love you (For Softsong only) EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 10:06

A dark she cat with icy blue eyes padded through the camp entrance and looked at Soaringpaw. Coalpaw smiled some as she padded over to him" Hey Soaringpaw."She mewed smiling."you asked me to meet you " she mewed sitting down quietly.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: I know I love you (For Softsong only)   I know I love you (For Softsong only) EmptySun 17 May 2015 - 11:10

Soaringpaw nodded. "I did. I wanted you to go on a walk with me. I thought it would be fun and some time off of your medicine cat duties would reduce your stress." He jumped off the branch, landing next to the she-cat.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I know I love you (For Softsong only)   I know I love you (For Softsong only) EmptySun 17 May 2015 - 11:21

"Yeah... it does sound fun " She mewed smiling some " I'd love to go for a walk with you " Coalpaw mewed flicking her tail

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: I know I love you (For Softsong only)   I know I love you (For Softsong only) EmptySun 17 May 2015 - 11:37

Soaringpaw purred. "Great, lets go." He turned around and padded away, making sure Coalpaw was following. "I love going on walks."

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I know I love you (For Softsong only)   I know I love you (For Softsong only) EmptySun 17 May 2015 - 11:40

Coalpaw smiled following after him soon catching up."I do too when I have the time she mewed smiling.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: I know I love you (For Softsong only)   I know I love you (For Softsong only) EmptyWed 20 May 2015 - 13:02

Soaringpaw nodded as they padded along. Suddenly, an unusual, but not unfamiliar, scent swam up his nose and for a second, he was sure he saw a flash of red fur out of the corner of his eye. "Coalpaw, let's hurry up a bit," he said, changing directions and picking up his pace to a jog. He had to get Coalpaw to safety, away from the fox whom he was sure going to pop out at any second.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I know I love you (For Softsong only)   I know I love you (For Softsong only) EmptyWed 20 May 2015 - 13:25

Coalpaw blinked then nodded"ok.."She mewed and picked up her pace following beside him quietly.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: I know I love you (For Softsong only)   I know I love you (For Softsong only) EmptyWed 20 May 2015 - 13:35

Soaringpaw grew nervous as the fox's scent became stronger. "We have to get out of here...just trust me. C'mon," the tom bolted forward, hoping that Coalpaw would be able to keep up with him. "We need to leave, now!"

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I know I love you (For Softsong only)   I know I love you (For Softsong only) EmptyWed 20 May 2015 - 15:11

Coalpaw blinked and tried to remain calm as she ran after him keeping up as best she could."where are we going?"She mewed almost out of breathe.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: I know I love you (For Softsong only)   I know I love you (For Softsong only) EmptyWed 20 May 2015 - 16:49

Just then, a red furred figure pounced out of the undergrowth, landing right in front of Soaringpaw, and blocking his path. He yelled as he halted, hoping Coalpaw didn't run into him. "Coalpaw, stay back," he hissed urgently, caring for the she-cats safety. The fox was in action in no time, springing at the tabby apprentice tom. Soaringpaw dodged out of the way and climbed up into a tree. "Quick, climb up a tree," he yowled down to Coalpaw. "Foxes can't climb!" Soaringpaw got ready to attack incase if the fox chose to pounce on Calpaw before she can get to safety.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I know I love you (For Softsong only)   I know I love you (For Softsong only) EmptyWed 20 May 2015 - 17:06

Coalpaw ' s icy blue eyes were wide as the red furred fox leapt into Soaringpaw 's path. As she noticed  him stop and she skidded to a stop her dark furred tail fluffing up in surprise. She saw Soaringpaw climb up a tree and for a moment Coalpaw had froze up but turned on her paws and scam led over to a tree. The dark she cat unsheathed her claws starting to climb up the tree just as the fox reached the tree. It tried to snap at her but  as she climbed her back right paw slipped and unsheathed back paw  hit the fox as Coalpaw slipped,stunning the fox for a moment before it continued to snap at her. This time Coalpaw made it up the tree,her dark fur puffed out and her eyes wide.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: I know I love you (For Softsong only)   I know I love you (For Softsong only) EmptyWed 20 May 2015 - 17:22

Soaringpaw watched in horror as the fox almost got ahold of the she-cat. Relieved that Coalpaw made it up the tree, he was still worried that the fox would find a way up. Soaringpaw had to do something, fast. "Hey, mouse-brain," he called to the fox, unsheathing his claws. "Say away from that she-cat!" he positioned himself on a branch right above the fox, before leaping down, landing on the fox's back and clawing at it. Soaringpaw showed no mercy as he bit and scratched. He managed to rip off one of the fox's ears before the red creature threw him off. The fox jumped onto Soaringpaw and pinned him down, getting ready to kill the apprentice. "Coalpaw," he yowled, hoping she would divert the fox's attention to her. Once she did that, Soaringpaw could get up and attack it again.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I know I love you (For Softsong only)   I know I love you (For Softsong only) EmptyWed 20 May 2015 - 18:07

Coalpaw watched as Soaringpaw leapt from the tree onto the fox. She watched as he was pinned by the fox. She closed her as for a moment before the medicine cat apprentice climbed down quickly and attempted to get the foxes attention."Hey dung face leave him alone " Coalpaw growled. It seemed to have gotten the foxes attention and it diverted it's attention to her. Coalpaw ' s fur bristled as he started to approach her.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: I know I love you (For Softsong only)   I know I love you (For Softsong only) EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 12:09

Soaringpaw stood up and shook the dirt from his pelt as the fox prowled towards Coalpaw. "I got you know, mousebrain!" Soaringpaw pounced onto the fox and clawed at it's back again. He finished it off with a death bite to the neck. Out of breath, Soaringpaw jumped off the dead fox's back and sat down. "Th...that w...was awesome!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know I love you (For Softsong only)   I know I love you (For Softsong only) Empty

Back to top Go down

I know I love you (For Softsong only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: