Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only) Empty
PostSubject: Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only)   Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only) EmptyTue 5 May 2015 - 17:02

Soaringpaw sat on the edge of camp, feeling lonely. His brother was off doing apprentice duties, and his mentor was busy with something. He sighed and looked around, wanting something to do. He spotted a silhouette go into the medicine cat's den and suddenly he became curious. He had never been in the medicine cat's den, so he decided would check it out. The long-furred brown tabby stood up and gracefully padded into the den. The scent of herbs tickled his nose.He enjoyed the scent. "Hello?" he called out. He knew for sure he had seen a cat go in the den.

Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only) Image13

Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only)   Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only) EmptyTue 5 May 2015 - 17:10

Coalpaw had fetched some herbs as her mentor Nightfire had asked her to. The dark furred medicine cat apprentice was near the crack in the den where the herbs were stored. The she cat sorted them quietly setting the herbs where they belonged. Just as Coalpaw finished she had a voice and her ear flicked her icy blue eyes looked to the entrance and seen a familar dark brown tabby apprentice"yes, Soaringpaw"She mewed padding over. She looked at the tom quietly.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only)   Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only) EmptyWed 6 May 2015 - 3:33

When Coalpaw walked over, he smiled. Soaringpaw always felt different around her. "Oh, I was just...I was just seeing what it was like in here. I've never really been in the medicine cat's den." He looked down at his paws with a shy smile on his face and his tail flicked back and forth.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only)   Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only) EmptyWed 6 May 2015 - 9:51

Coalpaw smiled some"well ok im sure you'll be in here a lot while you are warrior but it never hurts to come see anyways"Coalpaw mewed smiling a tad bit."so now that your in the Medicine Cats Den what do uou think?"She asked

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only)   Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only) EmptyWed 6 May 2015 - 11:59

Soaringpaw took another glance around the place. "I think it's nice in here...of course, it wouldn't be as nice if you weren't here," he purred a little bit shyly. He looked at the pretty she-cat and smiled warmly. What are you doing, Soaringpaw? Medicine cat's can't have mates, he thought.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only)   Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only) EmptyWed 6 May 2015 - 12:04

Coalpaw blinked her ears growing hot in a blush. She shifted on her paws blushing some but mentally scolded herself.no what your doing your supposed to be a Medicine cat you can't fall for a tom, she thought but she just smiled back warmly pushing the thought away briefly"well i'm sure it would still looknice even..even if i wasn't in here"She mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only)   Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only) EmptyWed 6 May 2015 - 18:02

Soaringpaw smiled a little shyly. "Are you sure about that?" He asked teasingly, his smile growing bigger. "Why don't you show me around?" he suggested.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only)   Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only) EmptyWed 6 May 2015 - 18:04

Coalpaw smiled and nodded"sure i can show you around"She mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only)   Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only) EmptyThu 7 May 2015 - 3:47

Soaringpaw nodded. "Okay, lets start over there." He pointed with his tail to a pile of herbs and walked over. "What do they do?" he asked, inspecting them.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only)   Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only) EmptyThu 7 May 2015 - 8:07

Coalpaw blinked and padded over"well they do different things but they are supposed to heal when they are used right"She mewed her tail flicking for a moment.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only)   Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only) EmptySat 9 May 2015 - 3:51

"That's cool," Soaringpaw purred. "What's that?" He asked, pointing his tail to what seemed to be a den. He guessed it was where Coalpaw and her mentor slept.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only)   Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only) EmptySat 9 May 2015 - 5:46

Coalpaw smiled some"it the den where me and my mentors nest where we sleep is located"She answered.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only)   Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only) EmptyMon 11 May 2015 - 17:37

Soaringpaw nodded. "That's cool." He sat down, satisfied with the tour. "This is a really nice place."

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only)   Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only) EmptyMon 11 May 2015 - 17:47

"It is "Coalpaw mewed in agreement."I'm sure the apprentices den is pretty cool she mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only)   Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only) EmptyMon 11 May 2015 - 17:49

Soaringpaw shrugged. "It's nothing much in the apprentices den, there are just a few beds of moss and that's it. It's nothing like this place."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only)   Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Love at first sight? (For me and Softsong only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next