Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Training topic [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

Training topic [closed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] - Page 4 EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 21:09

OOC: We did lmao

And the effect dice is at the bottom of the post. [x]

You can roll to determine how long its in effect for after my post ouo

IC: Wolftrot was caught in Ashpaw's attack, and was held for a short amount of time.

Woltrot was pinned for one/two turn(s).

Wolftrot:
40/60 HP
190/200 SP

Ashpaw
15/20 HP
60/80 SP
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6736

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] - Page 4 EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 21:14

OOC: Maybe it's my computer's fault but I can't find no dice thingy.

Ashpaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 10 damage and costing 10 SP.

Ashpaw

15/20 HP
50/80 SP

Wolftrot:
30/60 HP
190/200 SP

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] - Page 4 EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 21:22

OOC: Possibly.

Wolftrot escaped her pin, and pulled another blow.

Wolftrot used Front Paw Strike, dealing 5 damage and costing 10 SP.

Wolftrot:
30/60 HP
180/200 SP

Ashpaw:
10/20 HP
50/80 SP
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] - Page 4 EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 21:35

Ashpaw found herself close to Wolftrot's muscley (haha is that a word) bulk again. She decided to make use of her other move. She had no chance of winning, but she could still try.

Ashpaw used Belly Rake, dealing 10 damage and costing 10 SP.

Ashpaw:

10/20 HP
40/80 SP

Wolftrot:
20/60 HP
180/200 SP

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] - Page 4 EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 21:39

Wolftrot felt Ashpaw pummel his belly with sheathed paws, and he rolled out of the way to strike again.

Wolftrot used Front Paw Strike, dealing 5 damage, and costing 10 SP.

Wolftrot:
20/60 HP
170/200 SP

Ashpaw:
5/20 HP
40/80 SP
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 16:01

OOC: Still no dice. My bro, a tech person, can't find it either. Uggh.

Ashpaw panted from the exertion. What could she do? Her only hope was to try and pin him again.

Ashpaw used Leap-and-Hold, dealing 10 damage and costing 10 SP.

Ashpaw:

5/20 HP
30/80 SP

Wolftrot:
10/60 HP
170/200 SP

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 16:07

Wolftrot smiled, Ashpaw was thinking like a warrior! He stayed there, pinned.

Wolftrot was pinned for one turn.

Wolftrot:
10/60 HP
170/200 SP

Ashpaw:
5/20 HP
30/80 SP
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 16:11

Ashpaw was running out of energy. She knew she would lose, but could at least make it a close call.

Ashpaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 5 damage and costing 10 SP.

Ashpaw:

5/20 HP
20/80 SP

Wolftrot:
5/60 HP
170/200 SP

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 16:18

Wolftrot escaped her pin and dealt one more blow.

Wolftrot used Front Paw Strike, dealing 5 damage and costing 10 SP.

Wolftrot:
5/60 HP
160/200 SP

Ashpaw:
0/20 HP
20/80 SP

Ashpaw is unable to battle.

"Well done, Ashpaw! You fought like a warrior!" Wolftrot praised, impressed by her performance in the mock battle. He had to catch his breath right after his praise, so he sat there for a few moments, doing so.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 17:02

Ashpaw collapsed with exhaustion, pleased by her mentor's praise. "You really think so? An apprentice is no match for a warrior. You were just going easy on me and using only the moves I know. An enemy warrior wouldn't do that." She shook her fur and stood up. "Let's get back to camp and get something from the fresh-kill pile, I'm starving!"

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 17:30

"Yeah. For your first training session, you did extremely well." Wolftrot meant his praise. "I'll teach you a few more moves in another training session. But for now, we'll go back to camp and eat." he smiled and led the way towards the camp.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 17:35

OOC: This topic is over, right?

Ashpaw followed him to camp, happy to have such a great mentor.

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 17:36

OOC: Yes. We can have more topics between them, though.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 20:48

OOC: Like a border patrol, for instance? Ashpaw still needs two of those. And to go to this Gathering.

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 3:41

OOC: Yeah, we can make a border patrol topic, and feel free to post in the gathering topic once Fal posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training topic [closed]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4