Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Training topic [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

Training topic [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] EmptyWed 13 May 2015 - 17:14

Wolftrot pushed his way out of the den, and made his way over to the apprentice den. He stuck his head in and called, "Ashpaw, wake up. It's time for a tour of the territory. If you want to eat before we go, go ahead."
He backed out of the den and grabbed a morsel for himself to tide him over for the day unless they caught something on their way around the territory.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6715

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] EmptyWed 13 May 2015 - 17:24

Ashpaw walked out of the apprentice's den with a yawn. She stopped for a little while to eat a small rabbit, and then followed Wolftrot onto the quiet, dew-laden moors. Once she had woken up enough, she began to feel excited. Her first training session, and her first time exploring the territory!

OOC: I love Gail Carson Levine! What's your favorite book of hers?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] EmptyWed 13 May 2015 - 17:31

OOC: I've never actually read any of her books, sorry to disappoint. The quote was on tumblr, but I fell in love with it and posted it in my quotes, giving her credit, of course. :>

IC:
Wolftrot smiled at Ashpaw's enthusiasm, and started heading towards the gorge.
"Be careful up here, the gorge is really close. The gorge is a long drop off, and you don't want to fall into the river below." he warned, as they neared the edge. His tone grew more serious as he added, "Many cats have died by falling in, both by accident and by will."
He didn't want to scare her, but it needed to be explained that the gorge was a dangerous place, even for warriors.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] EmptyWed 13 May 2015 - 17:49

"That's sad," Ashpaw commented, looking down into the gorge. She shuddered and backed away. "What would StarClan allow that sort of thing? Do they care about the cats that die? Aren't any of them... scared of heights?"

OOC: That's okay. They're a recent discovery for me, too. You should read her books, though. Advice: start with Ella Enchanted.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] EmptyWed 13 May 2015 - 18:49

OOC: I will! ouo

IC: Wolftrot backed away as well. "Yeah, it is." Wolftrot walked a few pawsteps away, beckoning for Ashpaw to follow. "StarClan does care about all the cats of the forest. Just, sometimes, it's a cat's destiny, or simply an accident outside of StarClan's control." he pauses for a moment before continuing. "And yes, I would assume that some are afraid of heights."
He began making his way towards the RiverClan border. It wasn't too far, since the gorge is the border for a good length. When the scent markers were in range, he tells her, "That's RiverClan scent. You can tell they eat fish as their main prey. They fish from the river, where the banks are much lower than the gorge. They also swim, which seems unnatural, but if they want to, let them."
The last sentence was more to himself than anything, but he didn't mind Ashpaw knowing his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] EmptyWed 13 May 2015 - 19:29

"Fish, huh?" Ashpaw wrinkled her nose. "Smells weird. How could any cat swim? It's bad enough when it rains." She spotted a partially collapsed tunnel. "Hey, Wolftrot, where does that lead to?"

OOC: Have you read Tallstar's Revenge?

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] EmptyFri 15 May 2015 - 18:20

Wolftrot agreed with her. "No doubt." Following her gaze to the collapsed tunnels, he pondered, and answered, "No clue, to be honest. I know they led under the moors, but I never got to explore them before they collapsed."

OOC: No, I haven't.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] EmptyFri 15 May 2015 - 20:23

OOC: If you had, you may have had a very different answer to that question.

"How big is WindClan's territory?" Ashpaw inquired as they set off across the moors.

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] EmptyFri 15 May 2015 - 20:34

OOC: I had a feeling it would have been lmao

Wolftrot pondered before responding, "It's pretty large." He began heading towards the unblocked tunnels. "There are more tunnels as well, and these are unblocked. I haven't done much exploring, but they lead everywhere across the moor. We can use it to our advantage if we were battling on our territory."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] EmptyFri 15 May 2015 - 21:42

OOC: Yeah, LOL. It has a lot of background on them tunnels.

"So, if we wanted to invade another Clan, ThunderClan for instance, we could sneak up on them through the tunnels and we would have the advantage?" Ashpaw asked brightly. "I like that idea! What happens, though, if the other Clans start using the tunnels and invade us?

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 5:54

Wolftrot chuckled. "Well, they don't stretch that far, just under the moor. And I'm pretty sure no other clan is brave enough to use them, even if they do know about them." He began walking again and noticed Fourtrees was coming up before them. When they reached the towering oaks, he said, "This is Fourtrees. The four clans gather here under the full moon in a truce. You might get to go to the next gathering!"
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 10:55

"Wow." Ashpaw looked up at the giant oaks in awe. "Four trees for four Clans, right? What are the other leaders like? Are they as nice as Falconstar? What are the other Clans like? What's a truce?" Then she stopped. "Sorry, I just have so many questions!"

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 14:33

Wolftrot smiled at her enthusiasm. "It's okay. I was the same way when I was an apprentice." he chuckled. "There are five clans, counting SkyClan. The other leaders have a neutral disposition, from what I've seen at gatherings. I'll bet they're nice like Falconstar with their own clans, and when they're in alliances and stuff." he paused before continuing. "You already know RiverClan, they eat fish and swim. ShadowClan has the marshes across the Thunderpath. ThunderClan and SkyClan live in the forest, although the difference is that SkyClan climbs the trees while ThunderClan only lives under them. Also, a truce is an agreement of peace, for at least one night, which is what the Gatherings are about."

OOC: Wall of green text lmao
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 15:59

OCC: yeah, LOL

"Oh, I forgot about ShadowClan," Ashpaw admitted. "I know that ThunderClan is good with hiding in the brush, RiverClan swims, SkyClan climbs trees, and we, WindClan, are fast and... what's the word... agile, but what's ShadowClan's talent? Brute force? Sneakiness? Strangeness?" The dappled gray apprentice looked around the clearing. "When's the next Gathering? It's pretty lonely being the only apprentice. Was it like that when you were Wolfpaw?"

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 16:11

Wolftrot cocked his head to the side in thought. "ShadowClan are cunning and sneaky. They know the night best, so they tend to rely on the element of surprise." He licked his chest quickly to flatten a piece of fur before answering, "The next Gathering is in another half moon. I'll be sure to get Falconstar to let you come to the next one." he chuckled. "Yeah, my apprenticeship was similar. I don't remember any other apprentices being there at the time, and I only had my sister for company. Even then, she was a warrior two moons ahead of me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Training topic [closed]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next