Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Training topic [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

Training topic [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] - Page 2 EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 16:25

"Was she born before you or something?" Ashpaw asked curiously. "When our tour is done, do I get to hunt? Or battle train? What else do apprentices do?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] - Page 2 EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 17:35

"Yeah, she was born in the litter before mine." Wolftrot answered, before thinking of what they were to do after the tour of the territory. "Well, it's either battle training or hunting afterwards, whatever you want to do afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] - Page 2 EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 17:51

"Hmmm." Ashpaw pretended to consider, though she knew what she really wanted to do. "The question is: do I want to learn how to help my Clan by feeding it or defending it?" She sat down. "Can you teach me how to fight? I want to learn how to protect my Clan!"

OOC: I actually am not familiar with the battle system so you'll actually be teaching me.

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] - Page 2 EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 18:04

OOC: Okay! ouo

Wolftrot nodded. "Battle training it is." He began making his way towards the Thunderpath. "This is the Thunderpath. Monsters travel along it at high speeds. They don't seem to leave the path, so you should be safe if you don't get too close."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] - Page 2 EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 19:36

"Yeah..." Ashpaw sighed a little guiltily. "When I was just a kit, I got hit by a monster on the Thunderpath. I had wandered from camp and was being a little too curious. Luckily, I wasn't killed. My hind leg has mostly healed, but it still cramps up occasionally." She stretched her left hind leg a little. "If not for Gorsepaw, I might not have been able to become an apprentice."

OOC: That actually happened in an rp topic.

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] - Page 2 EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 19:44

OOC: Yeah, I lurk a lot, so I'll most likely know most of the happenings around even if I don't participate. I lurked on that topic as it progressed, so I'm aware of it ouo

IC: Wolftrot's tail flicked as he remembered. "Ah yes. I remember." he flicked his tail again. "Gorsepaw is a great medicine cat."
he paused for a few moments before explaining, "ShadowClan has the territory beyond the Thunderpath. It's really marshy. I'll never understand how they can stand having wet feet all the time!" he chuckled, attempting to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] - Page 2 EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 20:07

OOC: That is very stalkerish interesting LOL (I do that too sometimes. It's called lurking?)

Ashpaw giggled in agreement. "Would you rather constantly have wet feet, or have to swim sometimes and have wet... well... all of you? Have you ever been to ShadowClan territory?" She tried to ignore the memories that came back of living in the ShadowClan nursery. "Um, are the ShadowClan cats evil like some of the warriors say?"

OOC: Yeah, Ashpaw used to be in ShadowClan but ran away when she was a kit. For the full story see "Ashkit's Creation". (Don't tell me you lurk on the "Cat Creation" page too?!)

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] - Page 2 EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 20:28

OOC: Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't lmao

IC: "I'd rather have wet paws." Wolftrot chuckled. "But no, ShadowClan cats are not inherently evil, contrary to the stories. I know a few of them, and they're pretty nice." He began moving away from the Thunderpath and towards the abandoned barn at the other side of the territory.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] - Page 2 EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 20:46

Ashpaw gave a sigh of relief that Wolftrot wasn't prejudiced against ShadowClan warriors like so many others were. She still hoped he wouldn't find out her secret. She walked along beside him till they got to the barn. "Whoa." Her eyes grew big. "Is that a Twolegplace? Are there kittypets in there? Can we meet them? How are they different from us? What are Twolegs like?" Seeing the giant structure had left all thought of her past behind and let out another unquenchable torrent of queries.

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] - Page 2 EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 20:54

"It did belong to the twolegs, but they don't use it anymore. I don't believe there are any kittypets there, maybe a loner or two, though. I don't think there are any there at the moment." Wolftrot answered the first few questions. "Kittypets live with twolegs, getting fed by them and not catching their own food. They're typically lazy and soft. Twolegs are somewhat dangerous. They're not too fast, but they're cunning. I avoid them if at all possible."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] - Page 2 EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 21:37

"Huh." Ashpaw sat on her haunches, momentarily satisfied as she gazed up at the barn. "What else is there to see? It's sunhigh already! Is our territory that big?" Her chest puffed out with pride in her Clan. Then a shadow fell over her again as she realized that it wasn't technically her Clan. She shook it off. Only Falconstar knew that she wasn't born in WindClan, and even her didn't know she was originally a ShadowClan kit. "Will I ever get to go on a patrol with other warriors and apprentices? What's a patrol like? How much farther away is camp?"

OOC: Sorry about so many questions! Ashpaw is wayyyyyyyyy too inquisitive. It's even starting to drive me nuts! LOL

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 May 2015 - 6:54

Wolftrot chuckled. "Yeah, our territory is pretty big." He scored at the ground with his claws before setting off towards the training area. "You'll get to go on patrols, in fact, I'll let you join the next one with me." he smiled before continuing, "A patrol is just a group of cats checking the borders for trespassers and other events."

OOC: Its ok lmao (also im on mobile so no colors rn)
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 May 2015 - 16:32

"Nice," Ashpaw said appreciatively. "Apprentices do a lot of stuff, huh? How many cats go on patrols, normally?"

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 May 2015 - 17:32

"Yeah, there is quite a bit of stuff you will do. It won't all be fun, though. I've had my fair share of caring after the elders." Wolftrot chuckled. "Usually 5-6 cats go on a patrol, sometimes more."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 May 2015 - 17:34

"Do cats get into fights on patrols?" Ashpaw inquired as they walked across WindClan's grassy moors. She flexed her claws. "When will I learn how to fight? I want to be as good as you!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training topic [closed]   Training topic [closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training topic [closed]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next