Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)

Go down 
+2
~Rose blue~
Pebble
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 12 EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010 - 13:40

i know but if i had some one helping me we could the only think in my side is my speed.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 12 EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010 - 13:47

OCC: Fight someone your own size.

Leopardheart finally released Coal. Blood welled up from his throat. He was dead.

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 12 EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010 - 13:48

rose had the cat confused and ran to a cat a little bigger than her but about the same age and attacked from the back with a pounce.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 12 EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010 - 19:25

OOC: @Pebble, I know the rules pebble. but i was in my ceremony when this topic started. @Leo:your not acting your rank either. newly appointed warrior, and you are fighting a cat that is maybe the skill of a warrior and the age of a senior warrior.

IC: Sleepypaw glared at Pebblekit. "Are you mad, Pebble? Of course I am a apprentice, and Bluesky taught me a couple of cat moves to, so back off!" he yelled as he ran into battle.

A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 12 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 12 EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010 - 19:27

Leopardheart snickered as she kicked Coal's body aside.

Pebble

Number of posts : 503

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 12 EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010 - 20:12

Pebblekit bit a a white tabby. "Take this!" The tabby just sneered and turned away.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 12 EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010 - 20:37

"Good job!" Sleepy yelled and clawed the tabby across the face.

A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 12 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 12 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 8:17

Leopardheart slapped another cat across the face, and bit another in the shoulder.

Pebble

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 12 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 10:53

Pebblekit darted away from a dark brown tom and nearly got bitten from another black tom. "Mouse dung!" She groaned. She weaved her through the tangle of fighting cats. She was so small she could slip between the paws of a cat and they wouldn't even notice.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 12 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 10:56

Leopardheart growled at the cats. "Your leader is dead! Killed by me!"

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 12 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 11:12

rosepaw hissed at the cat she was fighting and gaave it a last scratch to remeber her by. "yea thats wright run back to your momy" she taunted.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pebble

Pebble

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 12 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 11:24

Coal grunted, " I--am--not---dead!!" he fell back, limp.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 12 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 12:48

Sleepypaw looked down on Coal. "You are now, fox dung." he put his claws to his neck and sliced, killing him again for the third time.

Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 12 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 12:51

Leopardheart sliced him again, just to make sure.

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 12 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 18:22

"Sometimes a cat just dosent know when to give in." he said to Leopardheart. "He should of stayed away from a forest full of trained fighting cats with a code to back them up."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next