Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)

Go down 
+2
~Rose blue~
Pebble
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Pebble

Pebble

Number of posts : 503

A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) Empty
PostSubject: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) EmptyFri 28 May 2010 - 13:22

Pebblekit paced nervously at the edge of Fourtrees. She was supposed to meet her friends at sunhigh. Where were they?

Last edited by Pebblekit on Sun 27 Jun 2010 - 11:31; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) EmptyFri 28 May 2010 - 15:39

rosepaw was already there and was cleaning her fur.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) EmptyFri 28 May 2010 - 15:53

OCC: Can i join?

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) EmptyFri 28 May 2010 - 16:06

occ: i dont know i didnt even know i was in it untill i logged on lol

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) EmptyFri 28 May 2010 - 16:15

OCC: LOL ok

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) EmptyFri 28 May 2010 - 18:42

sleepykit swam to shore and padded into fortrees. "what do you want now, pebblekit?"

A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Pebble

Pebble

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) EmptyFri 28 May 2010 - 18:43

"Hold on, we have to wait for EVERYBODY," Pebblekit insisted.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) EmptyFri 28 May 2010 - 18:45

"is it really that important?" he looked around at the cats. "and why are a group of random cats coming here?"

A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) EmptyFri 28 May 2010 - 18:49

Twistedpaw padded into fourtrees. She saw one of her siblings here. What was this meeting for, anyways?
Back to top Go down
Pebble

Pebble

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) EmptyFri 28 May 2010 - 18:51

"Oh, good, Twistedpaw's here," Pebblekit mewed. "Aurapaw and Shinekit are the only ones missing."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) EmptyFri 28 May 2010 - 18:55

"i got fish to catch pebble, i dont have all day." said sleepy impatiently.

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) EmptyFri 28 May 2010 - 19:08

"yea whats the point of dragging us out of our camps to meet with you?" rosepaw said looking up from her cleaning.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) EmptyFri 28 May 2010 - 19:08

leopardpaw deliberately put a paw on Sleepykit's tail, giving him a glare to warn him not to be impatient.

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) EmptyFri 28 May 2010 - 20:18

"let him fish leopardpaw seriously is your fur on to tight or what?" rosepaw said to the older apprentice.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) EmptyFri 28 May 2010 - 20:47

"i cant beleive you can sit here and listen to pebblekit talk all day." sleepykit said, puilling his tail back.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next