Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)

Go down 
+2
~Rose blue~
Pebble
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:57 am

"sleepykit why dont you just catch a fish while were waiting" rosepaw said.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:46 pm

Leopardpaw growled in displeasure at Rosepaw and turned away.

Pebble

Number of posts : 503

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:17 am

"Come on, Sleepykit, you can stop trying to impress all the she-cats here." Pebblekit batted Sleepykit lightly wit her claws sheathed. "Everone knows that RiverClan kits don't learn to catch fish until they're apprentices."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:41 pm

"yes but i lived with a fox before this. when you are a rouge there is no clan to feed you. and why would i impress she-cats that are way to old for me and once fought me in a dream." he batted pebblekit across the face.

A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Pebble

Pebble

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:32 pm

Pebblekit purred with amusement. "Whatever you say, rogue kit. Go ahead and catch your fish."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:08 pm

sleepykit stalked off towards the river and got in his hunting position.

A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:35 pm

Leopardpaw sat still, watching Sleepykit.

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:02 pm

sleepykit like lightning scooped out a fish and dropped it to the ground. but he didnt kill it he pickd it up and slapped ebblekit across the face with it before putting an end to the fishes life.

Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:24 pm

Leopardpaw, almost in a coordinated fashion, lept at Pebblekit and trapped her beneath her paws. She viciously scratched at Pebblekit's face and body, leaving huge gashes.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:14 pm

Aurapaw, catching whiff of the mixed scent of cats, made his way towards the group.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:34 pm

Leopardpaw growled into Pebblekit's ear. "Lies, Pebblekit, lies. How long do you think it took me to discover that you were Brakenkit too?"

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:40 pm

"yes, pebble, bracken, petal, silver, heather. and all those lies you spread about us. and you, desperate for a mate, changed your name and diguised yourself just to say 'i love whatever my name is today!'"

Back to top Go down
Pebble

Pebble

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:41 pm

OOC: Don't talk about Brackenkit or else I'm taking you out of the topic!!!!!

Pebblekit tore away from Leopardpaw's grasp and began licking her wounds. "I never should have invited you to this meeting," she spat in between licks. "I should've known you wouldn't put Clan rivalries aside for once."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:44 pm

"like we wanted to come anyways!" sleepykit spat back.

Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:02 pm

Leopardpaw growled and pinned Pebblekit down with one paw. "Liar," she hissed sofly, and beckoned Sleepykit over. "You have the honors," she meowed, meaning for him to claw Pebblekit.

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)   A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Secret Meeting (Twistedpaw, Shinekit, Sleepykit, Midnightpaw, Leopardpaw, and Rosepaw come here)
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next