Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here) Empty
PostSubject: Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here)   Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here) EmptySun 16 May 2010 - 18:03

Twistedpaw stood at fourtrees, waiting for her (many) brothers and sisters
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here)   Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here) EmptyMon 17 May 2010 - 10:46

Blossompaw padded out of the few trees on the windclan side of fourtrees.

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here)   Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here) EmptyMon 17 May 2010 - 13:20

Cherrykit padded into fourtrees. Hi twist! She exclaimed. She was ignoring blossompaw.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: i came   Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here) EmptyMon 17 May 2010 - 13:23

shinekit skidded to a halt on the edge of fourtrees. she saw twistedpaw and blossompaw waiting for here in the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: why   Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here) EmptyMon 17 May 2010 - 13:23

why u soooooooooooo mean cherry im gonna tell mom!!!
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here)   Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here) EmptyMon 17 May 2010 - 15:00

Ooc:our parents are dead...and why you ignoring me?

Ic: blossompaw padded over to shinekit acting as if she hadn't even noticed cherry.

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: i know   Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here) EmptyMon 17 May 2010 - 15:08

i know that blossom........i think siblings shouldnt be sooooooo mean to eachother *glares at Cherrykit and Blossompaw*. I think you and sleepy shouldnt be so big jerks.
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here)   Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here) EmptyMon 17 May 2010 - 15:12

we can be rude if we want to...i don't know what up with cherry but sleepy killed our father and i watched then i killed his "mother" the silver fox because he threw our fathers body in the river!

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here)   Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here) EmptyMon 17 May 2010 - 20:24

ic: sleepykit ran swam to shore and padded in.

ooc: because the father tried to kill me

Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here) I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here)   Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here) EmptyMon 17 May 2010 - 20:25

so?

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here)   Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here) EmptyMon 17 May 2010 - 20:29

bloodkit swam onto shore next to his brother. "sleepy you forgot your deathberrys!" he handed him the poison berries.
Back to top Go down
JoltKit

JoltKit

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here)   Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here) EmptyMon 17 May 2010 - 20:36

"I am your long lost brother, sleepykit! I shall join riverclan with you, and we will rule the world!" Omarasaur padded into Fourtrees from the ThunderClan territory. Then calls blossompaw a turtle wrinkle
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here)   Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here) EmptyMon 17 May 2010 - 20:40

OOC: Sorry to interrupt, but please make a cat creation and a clan selection first. :P

BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here)   Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here) EmptyFri 21 May 2010 - 11:01

what the friek? omarisour? and by the way you have to have a kit name like omarkit or sourkit...XD!

Blossompaw leaped onto omarisour and playfully nipped his ear (so brother sisterly!)

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here)   Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here) EmptyFri 21 May 2010 - 21:21

Twistedpaw stared at omarsaur... (WTFroglegs, Btw ^^) What? Your my brother? She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here)   Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here) Empty

Back to top Go down

Family reuniun (Twistedpaw, bloodkit, sleepykit, cherrykit, shinekit, and blossompaw come here)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next