Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Love So Strong It Makes Me Feel So Weak [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

Love So Strong It Makes Me Feel So Weak [C] Empty
PostSubject: Love So Strong It Makes Me Feel So Weak [C]   Love So Strong It Makes Me Feel So Weak [C] EmptyTue 7 Mar - 19:54

Iceheart

Iceheart was still flabbergasted at the news that Burdockroot told her about her pregnancy. It did not feel real at all. Despite the fact that she felt her added weight more easily now, and the heaviness that accompanied it, she felt as though she was not capable of becoming a queen. It all felt so surreal…But regardless of her own disconnected feelings about the pregnancy, there was someone who needed to be told before she had time to process it or not.

She told Forestbreeze that she wanted some time out with him. They did not go far from camp, just enough that they could have some privacy. Iceheart noted idly in the back of her mind that they were near where she first confessed to him a few moons ago. It was almost poetic.

“I have something very important to tell you,” Iceheart meowed. She pressed up against his flank and looked up at him. Her stomach did a little flip. The surreal nature of what she had to say still didn’t quite alleviate.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: Love So Strong It Makes Me Feel So Weak [C]   Love So Strong It Makes Me Feel So Weak [C] EmptyThu 30 Mar - 15:47

˗ˏˋ 🌲´ˎ˗【Forestbreeze】˗ˏˋ 🌲´ˎ˗
∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘
【Shadowclan】♡【#C1E1C1】♡【T5 Warrior ║ 70[HP] | 160[SP]】

When Iceheart had asked for him to spend some time with her, the grey-and-white tom had been more than ecstatic. Any moment with his lovely mate was something he looked forward to the most. So, after finishing up the last of his in-camp duties with renewed vigor, the tom happily followed the brown-colored she-cat out of the camp. However, an odd feeling softly simmered deep within his belly—which was odd since nothing seemed to be wrong at the moment—but he pushed it away so he could focus on the trail ahead. It was probably his usual anxiety trying to act up. It wasn't out of the norm for him so it gave him more of a reason to ignore the feeling.

Forestbreeze reeled back his wandering thoughts when he noticed that they had stopped. He took a glance around—wait, was this around the place where Iceheart had confessed? 'Where your life turned around for the better' supplied his mind. A better, warmer feeling bubbled in his gut as he took in the sight with a tender look. He stepped closer to her as he took a moment to appreciate one of the best memories he's ever made.

Looking down at Iceheart when he heard her speak up, Forest searched her face for a moment. Something important? She seemed a tad nervous but he could feel that whatever she needed to say, it wasn't anything bad. That soothed the nerves that were beginning to annoyingly buzz. He gave her a quick, affectionate lick to the top of her head. "Iceheart?" he prodded softly. He offered a reassuring smile and gave her all his attention.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Love So Strong It Makes Me Feel So Weak [C]   Love So Strong It Makes Me Feel So Weak [C] EmptyFri 31 Mar - 0:09

Iceheart

The lick helped to calm some of Iceheart’s own nerves as the revelation was bubbling within her. She pressed against him, purring gently, until she took a deep breath and pulled back enough. Iceheart looked into Forestbreeze’s eyes and her pupils widened at the exciting news that toppled off her tongue. “I’m expecting kits.” Her tail bristled as a tingle ran down her spine. “I spoke with Burdockroot, and she told me as much. I’ll admit I’m—nervous. Motherhood was never something I really had thought about…But they’re yours, and so of course I will want them. And I know you will make a great father too.”

Her eyes crinkled against a smile that she couldn’t fight. She and Forestbreeze, a family with their own batch of kits. Honeylight helping to take care of them too, being the perfect big brother, and perhaps even apprenticing one of them…It felt magical when she thought about it like that.

She was brought out of her thoughts, thinking that, while she was almost certain Forestbreeze would be happy—Iceheart supposed that she should actually wait and see what his reaction was, before she went spilling all of her excited thoughts in such a manner.
ShadowClan • Tier 5 • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #6699ff
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Love So Strong It Makes Me Feel So Weak [C]   Love So Strong It Makes Me Feel So Weak [C] EmptySun 2 Apr - 22:47

∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘

Forestbreeze stiffened, eyes comically wide and shocked expression frozen on his face as the news washed over him like a tidal wave. Kits? Kits with Iceheart? They were having kits? His mouth opened and closed but no sound came out. He was going to be a father... He felt himself jolt as his brain finally caught up. He. was. going. to. be. a. father. He was going to be the father of his lovely mate's kits. As if a switch had been flipped, the tom's whole expression changed. Now sporting a dumb grin on his face, his amber eyes watered and he didn't care enough to prevent the tears from falling. Kits! Oh, Starclan! He never expected this but it was the best news he could've ever received.

"Kits!" he cried out as he swiftly bent down to furiously nuzzle Iceheart. "Our family's going to grow!" He pulled back to give her the most heartfelt smile he could give. "Iceheart, my love, we're going to be parents a-and I just can't believe it!" he said breathlessly. "I'm sure Honey's going to be the best big brother. Wait, did you get to tell him yet? Do you think he'll be able to mentor one of them?" He shook himself; He was getting distracted. "I wonder what they'll look like—hopefully like you but I'll love them all no matter what." His rumbling purrs increased in volume. He couldn't be happier than he was at that moment—no, he'll be the happiest when the little bundles of joy arrive safely.

His thoughts flicked back to something that Iceheart had said earlier and his eyes softened. "Love, I know you'll be a great mother. We're in this together. We'll both have each other, Honeylight, and the clan to raise the kits well. We'll p-probably make mistakes along the way but we shouldn't let those make us think we're bad parents. We can't ever give up." He pressed his nose to hers reassuringly. "We can't be perfect so we'll just have to be the best we can be, right?"

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Love So Strong It Makes Me Feel So Weak [C]   Love So Strong It Makes Me Feel So Weak [C] EmptyTue 4 Apr - 22:38

Iceheart

Iceheart’s eyes crinkled with joy at Forestbreeze’s ecstatic reaction. She purred and pressed back against him when their noses touched. “We will be perfect,” she chuckled softly. “I’m not sure if perfect is something truly achievable, but we will be as perfect as we can be—and that is enough, yes?” She pulled back and her smiles was pulled wide. It felt so unnatural for her to be smiling so wide, but it could not be helped. She had not felt such strong joy in a while.

“I’m going to tell Honey next,” she reassured him. “I just know he’ll be excited about it. He’s going to want to apprentice one of them for sure.” Iceheart chuckled. She shifted back against Forestbreeze, pressing tightly against him and purring all over again. “You’re going to make a wonderful father. I could not have wished for a better mate than you, Forest.” Her nose nuzzled against his cheek affectionately.
ShadowClan • Tier 5 • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #6699ff
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Love So Strong It Makes Me Feel So Weak [C]   Love So Strong It Makes Me Feel So Weak [C] EmptyWed 3 May - 23:44

∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘

Her reassurances soothed the last of his anxiety—Iceheart made him feel like he could conquer anything! His warm amber eyes twinkled with gaiety. "That's more than enough," he purred. "We can do this. We won't be alone either so I'm even more sure." Feeling this much joy made him want to run around like a hyperactive kit but only being pressed up against his mate's side kept him back. Stars, he was so in love!

His expression brightened further at what the she-cat said next. "Please tell me what he says." A proud look flashed across his face. "I know he'll be a wonderful mentor—he's our son, after all." He grinned lopsidedly. When he felt her press tighter against him, his purrs deepened. "And you'll be a wonderful mother, dear. You've been with me through thick and thin, from kittenhood to now." His eyes grew misty. "I love you so much, my dear mate." He closed his eyes and rested his chin atop her head. He didn't want to move, not for a while. Things were looking up for them. Their family was going to get bigger—a brand new chapter of their lives opened as the last pages of the last were left behind. He wondered what the kits' names would be. He was also eager to see what they looked like once they were born. Well, they had plenty of time to think about all that and more as they waited for the due date to grow closer and closer.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love So Strong It Makes Me Feel So Weak [C]   Love So Strong It Makes Me Feel So Weak [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Love So Strong It Makes Me Feel So Weak [C]
Page 1 of 1