Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]   Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:29 pm

Redpaw padded out of the apprentices' den and stretched. How early was it? Before dawn, apparently. The sky was still a bit dark, though this tom was having trouble sleeping. Perhaps he'd go for a walk or maybe just sit down in camp somewhere until the dawn patrol got up and ready to go. As he padded over to a corner in camp, he sat down and yawned, though as if on cue, another apprentice appeared.

Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzCan a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrCan a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaCan a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] 1voydCan a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] 2gy1qubCan a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksCan a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 333

PostSubject: Re: Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]   Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:34 pm

Snowpaw saw the handsome tom. "Hi! I'm Snowpaw! What's your name?!" Snowpaw asked flirtatiously.

OOC: XD

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
http://criesofthebattles.forumotion.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]   Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:43 pm

Ooc: XD

Ic: Redpaw blinked in surprise. "Redpaw. I'm surprised you didn't know. We're denmates." He pointed out, but said nothing more on it. "Well, nice to meet you then, I guess. What're you doing up?" He was kinda hoping for some peace and quiet, but he really didn't care when it came right down to it.

Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzCan a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrCan a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaCan a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] 1voydCan a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] 2gy1qubCan a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksCan a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]   Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:53 pm

Snowpaw looked at Redpaw. "Sorry. I'm gonna be a warrior in a few days. I haven't paid much attention." Snowpaw looked at Redpaw sadly. "Sorry. Do you want me to leave? I just got up early to talk to someone about my feelings. But if you don't want me to talk to you I can leave."

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]   Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:56 pm

Redpaw shook his head. She-cats, he thought. He didn't mind...Not like he had anything better to do. "Go ahead. I can listen." He meowed, getting into a more comfortable sitting position, ears flicked forward to listen.

Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]   Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:32 pm

Snowpaw sat close to Redpaw. "Alright. So I just want my kits to have their parents with them at all times and I'm worried now that I'm not gonna have a mate." Snowpaw sadly replied.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]   Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 4:31 pm

Redpaw's eyes widened and he looked away. Well, he sure didn't expect that to come up. It was kind of embarrassing, and he found that his face was heating up from such feeling. He glanced over at Snowpaw, tilting his head as he saw the moonlight glitter on her fur. He blinked and figured he'd answer. "Well, you have a whole clan with you. You don't have to be with your kits constantly; queens share the responsibility of all the kits, remember?" He pointed out, not really knowing how else to answer. Then suddenly he seemingly lost control of what he was saying. "And uh, I'm sure you'll find a mate someday. You seem like a kind and pretty she-cat." He blurted out, looking away quickly. Where did that even come from? He's never thought of love, not once in his life. He barely knew Snowpaw, and this random conversation was making him uncomfortable. Perhaps that was all it was; him getting anxious about the conversation. Normally, cats don't even think about this stuff until they're warriors but...He was getting older and the way she was pressing against him and chose to talk to him made him feel a little special. None of the other she-cats seemed to like him in the least bit, but perhaps that was before the Thunderpath incident...Dear Starclan, that sure had changed some of his outlooks!

Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]   Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 8:27 pm

Snowpaw felt her cheeks get hot. "Thankyou. And you are a very handsome tom. You have changed my impression a lot. I hope my mate will be like you...." Snowpaw couldn't say anything else. She knew he thought she was pretty, but that doesn't mean he would ever want to be her mate. Plus, she was gonna be a warrior any day now. He probably isn't even thinking about that right now. "I'm glad I met you. I have a little hope now." Snowpaw smiled happily at Redpaw.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]   Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:14 pm

Redpaw looked away, flushing a little in the face. No one had ever said that to him before, and he hadn't even thought of her suddenly dropping the little compliment. Normally everyone kept their distance, but for good reason: His temper was pretty short most of the time. The more Snowpaw talked, the more nervous he got. Wow, he wakes up one night and finds out that some she-cat actually thinks he's pretty cool. Maybe he should do this more often //shot Perhaps it was a positive effect to the fact that he was trying to change. Redpaw smiled back at her. "That's a nice thing to say. Don't give up, okay?" He purred, giving her a friendly touch on the shoulder with his tail.

Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]   Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:51 pm

Snowfall looked at Redpaw sadly before licking him on the ckeek. "You too." Snowfall looked at Redpaw again but more happier and started to purr.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]   Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:04 pm

Ooc: You're still an apprentice in this topic, since it happened before your ceremony x3

Ic: Redpaw was yet again taken aback. His mind still refused to process the fact that she was flirting with him. It just seemed...Impossible; perhaps even unnatural. Either that or he was just over-complicating things from the shock of feeling a tiny light flicker on in his chest. The russet tom found himself purring back and smiling slightly. "Thanks..." He didn't know what else to say, so he just looked at his paws, embarrassed.

Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]   Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:08 pm

OOC: yeah sorry. Just got excited :) haha

IC: Snowpaw looked at Redpaw. "Well don't be embarrassed. I should be the embarrassed one. Licking you on the cheek. I... Umm... I make things uncomfortable. Sorry." Than Snowpaw found herself looking down at her paws.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]   Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:16 pm

Redpaw chuckled. "I think we both made this equally awkward. How about we go with that?" He suggested happily, green eyes glittering in amusement.

Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]   Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:21 pm

Snowpaw looked up and coughed. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to cough in your face!" Snowpaw got up quickly and ran off into the forest. When she felt like she was gonna burst open she stopped by a huge tree. "I ruin everything! I'm never gonna have a mate!" Snowpaw sadly looked at her muddy paws and all the tracks she left behind.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]   Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:08 pm

Ooc: Wat

Redpaw watched in surprise and leaped to his paws as she ran. "W-wait!" He called after her, rushing to the camp entrance. He glanced around, spotting her paw-prints and following them. It wasn't long before he spotted her up ahead, and slowed down. "H-hey...Snowpaw, it's okay." He meowed gently, eyes sympathetic.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]   Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next