Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED)   The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED) EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 16:16

Sunpaw trudged through the snow, looking for Monarchwing. Ugh! When will leaf-bare end? The lack of prey made him weak and tired and Cloudpatches never helped him anymore. He fell down for a second, but soon regained his strength. Shivering, he walked over to the multicolored she-cat. Squinting, he said, quivering, "M-Monarchwing?" Closing his eyes, he said, "I heard you.. Had.. Whitecough.." He said quietly. "I.. B-brought some catmint, and tansy if you h-have a fever.." He carried the herbs in his mouth as he was freezing from nose to tail. But he kept on going until he was under a tree with not much snow.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED)   The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED) EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 16:28

Monarchwing blinked hearing Sunpaw. She had been laing her paws tucked under her and her tail wrapped around her tightly. She looked at Sunpaw"h..hey S..Sunpaw"She mewed giving just a small shiver"yeah i...i got Whitecough"She mewed looking at him."t..thank you for bring the herbs"she mewed wrapping her tail a little more tightly around her.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED)   The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED) EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 16:44

Sunpaw nodded and walked closer to her. He dropped the herbs. "Eat these up, okay?" He said through a mouthful, dropping them and pushing them closer to her. He laid down across from her and smiled slightly.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED)   The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED) EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 16:51

Monarchwing nodded and bent her head down to eat the herbs. After she ate it her face scrunched up just a bit as she swallowed the herbs before she relaxed a bit and she looked at Sunpaw. She smiled some"thank you again"She mewed smiling a little.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED)   The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED) EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 16:55

"No problem." He replied happily.

OOC: SHORT POST IS SHORT

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED)   The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED) EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 16:59

Ooc XD

Monarchwing smiled a little and remained quiet for a long moment before she mewed"soo how has it been going with the medicine cat apprentice stuff?"She mewed trying to think of something to start a conversation.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED)   The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED) EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 17:01

"Boring. Cloudpatches is getting old. I mean, his daughter had a kit already and is looking old! I feel bad for him, but sheesh! Whats gonna happen with all that?" He sounded concerned for his elderly mentor but he shook his head and sighed.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED)   The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED) EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 17:11

"Yeah i've noticed"She mewed listening quietly. "I'm not sure whats going to happen but i do know whatever happens there youll be the new medicine cat"She mewed but she was also concerned about Cloudpatches.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED)   The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED) EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 17:23

Sunpaw sighed. "I guess." He sighed and looked down. Suddenly, a large mound of snow fell on his head, and his legs buckled and he fell. He wailed and got up, shaking the snow off his pelt, embarrassed.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED)   The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED) EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 17:31

Monarchwing stood on her paws quickly when he had wailed. She looked at him"you ok?"she asked. Though she didn't get to close.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED)   The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED) EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 17:42

"I.. I'm fine!" He said, his ears burning. He hid his head under his paws as he laid down.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED)   The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED) EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 18:35

"Ok"She mewed as she laid down again."you dont have to do that "she mewed. Monarchwing looked at him gently.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED)   The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED) EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 18:51

Darkstrike, ears still hot, covered himself under his paws more. "I.. I'm gonna go.. Bye, Tunnelheart.." He said shivering, got up, and bounded back to camp.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED)   The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED) EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 19:18

.ooc .....um XD wrong topic much

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED)   The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED) EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 19:20

Oh...

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED)   The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sun and the Monarch (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next