Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun] Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun]   The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun] EmptyTue 23 Dec 2014 - 21:05

Monarchpaw had snuck out of camp to go meet Sunpaw at the gorge because they had agreed the day before. She carefully placed her white paws down as she made her way down the gorge. She glanced around with alert blue eyes before she saw Sunpaw and padded over to him quietly and quickly smiling.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun]   The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun] EmptyWed 24 Dec 2014 - 6:50

As Sunpaw saw Monarchpaw, he purred. "How'd you manage to get out of camp? Wasn't your mentor guarding tonight?" He teased.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun]   The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun] EmptyWed 24 Dec 2014 - 7:36

Monarchpaw pureed"you underestimate my ability to escape camp"she mewed with a slight eye roll."I didn't see who was on gaurd duty I just focused on getting out"She smiled before sitting down.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun]   The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun] EmptyWed 24 Dec 2014 - 8:10

Sunpaw purred. "Oh, I see." He flicked his ear towards something purple, and walked over to it. "This would look pretty by your ear." He mewed, placing the flower by her ear.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun]   The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun] EmptyWed 24 Dec 2014 - 8:44

Monarchpaw smiled as he put the purple flower by her ear. she purred quietly and got up and looked at the water at her reflectin and smiled before looking at Sunpaw.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun]   The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun] EmptyWed 24 Dec 2014 - 8:51

Sunpaw smiled back. "You're fur looks even more beautiful in the moonlight." He purred, and nuzzled her cheek.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun]   The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun] EmptyWed 24 Dec 2014 - 11:47

Monarchpaw purred and nuzzled him back"thanks"

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun]   The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun] EmptyThu 25 Dec 2014 - 11:26

Sunpaw purred. "Do you want to make a nest here for the night? I'll wake you early so noone will notice we were gone."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun]   The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun] EmptyThu 25 Dec 2014 - 12:24

Monarchpaw smiled then nodded "sure ok"She mewed smiling .

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun]   The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun] EmptyThu 25 Dec 2014 - 18:19

Sunpaw nodded and ran off. He came back a little later with twigs, bracken and moss. "Here." He mewed, and bunched them into a sturdy looking nest.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun]   The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun] EmptyThu 25 Dec 2014 - 23:56

Monarchpaw helped him make the nest and smiled some looking at him"do we lay down now? "She asked looking at him woth her ocean blue eyes.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun]   The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun] EmptyFri 26 Dec 2014 - 7:10

"Sure." He mewed, and slowly climbed in. He blushed a little bit.

OOC: UGHHHHH I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING TO SAY!!!!! Short post.... ):'(

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun]   The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun] EmptyFri 26 Dec 2014 - 13:16

Opc sorta samehere.

Monarchpaw smiled some and settled in close to Sunpaw quietly. She purred closong her ryes for a moment.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun]   The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun] EmptyFri 26 Dec 2014 - 14:05

Sunpaw smiled and closed his eyes for a brief moment before hearing a loud sparrow. "Hmm.. I wonder why those weird Thunderclan cats like eating those annoying sparrows." He purred, amusingly.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun]   The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun] EmptyFri 26 Dec 2014 - 18:05

"I wonder why too"Monarchpaw mewed opening her blue eyes."maybe they eat them because they are annoying who knows"She mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun]   The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting at Night[closed for Monarch and Sun]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The Gorge-
Jump to: