Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You Again? [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

You Again? [closed] Empty
PostSubject: You Again? [closed]   You Again? [closed] EmptyTue 28 Apr 2020 - 19:16

Clovertwist was on the moors alone once more, trying ti shake off the feeling of oppressiveness that the illness at home brought. He could bring back prey, water, and herbs, but he couldn't bring back good health. The former items would have to do. However, the silver tabby tom hadn't been out searching for food or flowers long when suddenly a familiar scent flitted to him on the breeze. Clovertwist's eyes sharpened, and he immediately began to scan the horizon. That rogue better not be skulking round again. He's going to get himself killed by a weasel. He loped off in search of Fang, feeling certain he would be near.

You Again? [closed] VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles

Last edited by sumashira on Wed 29 Apr 2020 - 14:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: You Again? [closed]   You Again? [closed] EmptyWed 29 Apr 2020 - 12:54

It had been a few weeks since Fang had ventured into Windclan territory. He had tried hunting in Riverclan territory, Skyclan territory and Thunderclan territory but none had worked, they were all too closely guarded. He sulked into Windclan territory and was hit by a familiar scent. Clovertwist.

He bunched up his muscles and leaped at the clan cat. "Surprise!" he yowled as he barreled into the friendly clan cat.
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: You Again? [closed]   You Again? [closed] EmptyWed 29 Apr 2020 - 14:30

What Clovertwist hadn't expected was exactly how near Fang would be. The WindClan tom heard the rustle, but he couldn't pinpoint the direction through the wind in time. A weight crashed into Clovertwist's back; Fang's cry of "Surprise!" didn't register as friendly to Clovertwist, whose heart had jumped into his throat, and the silver tabby tom let out a yowl of shock as he was thrown off his paws and bowled over in a tangle of fur and feet. He snarled as he twisted around on the earth to look up at his attacker. Clovertwist slid his hind legs skillfully underneath Fang's belly and kicked up hard, throwing the rogue off and onto the earth a few tail-lengths away. Clovertwist immediately scrabbled to his paws, huffing with annoyance and indignation as he spat, "Fang! You're trespassing again. What in StarClan's name are you doing here?" The "friendly" Clan cat was ruffled from being snuck up on and less willing to banter with the rogue this time.

Clovertwist used Belly Rake, using 10 SP and dealing 14 HP.

Clovertwist
80/80 HP
230/240 SP (-10)

Fang
31/45 HP (-14)
140/140 SP

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: You Again? [closed]   You Again? [closed] EmptyWed 29 Apr 2020 - 18:12

Fang snarled and leaped at Clovertwist, his adrenaline taking over in his panic of being scratched. He hit Clovertwist with his front paw, claws unsheathed. "So, I take it you will challenge me this time?" he taunted. Man, I though I really thought that Clovertwist was my friend!

Fang used 'Front Paw Strike', using 10SP and dealing 8 damage.
Clovertwist
72/80 HP (-8)
230/240 SP

Fang
31/45 HP
130/140 SP (-10)
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: You Again? [closed]   You Again? [closed] EmptyWed 29 Apr 2020 - 18:44

When the rogue's immediate response was to charge back at him, Clovertwist didn't feel too bad about his reaction. After all, talking to Fang before had proven nothing to him about how the warrior code worked; perhaps he simply needed a fight to see how far Clovertwist would go to defend it. The silver tabby grunted with pain as Fang lashed a paw fiercely across his shoulder, and his kinked tail whipped angrily at the taunting. "I challenged you last time!" He immediately reared up to batter Fang back, using his famed WindClan speed to slash hard and fast on either side of the rogue. "Do you want to fight? Did you goad on whatever Clan cat scarred you up, too?" he spat indignantly, his pale amber eyes defiant.

Clovertwist used Rear-up to Slash, using 15 stamina and dealing 14 damage.

Clovertwist
72/80 HP
215/240 SP (-15)

Fang
17/45 HP (-14)
130/140 SP

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: You Again? [closed]   You Again? [closed] EmptyWed 29 Apr 2020 - 19:26

Fang looked shocked on how savagly Clovertwist had reacted to his blow on the shoulder. He recoiled back and poofed out his tail. "Clovertwist! I thought we were just playing!" He twisted around to look at his sides which were now bleeding blood and had been fine moment's ago. "So, you really don't want to me my friend? I was just playing, I mean I got a little bit of blood from you but the way you attacked me...." he said swishing his poofed up tail against the ground.

OCC: I am seriously going to kill Fang one of these days...
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: You Again? [closed]   You Again? [closed] EmptyWed 29 Apr 2020 - 19:58

ooc; I love him. He's exactly the right cat to get under Clover's skin haha

ic;

Clovertwist was surprised that Fang let him catch his breath and even more surprised when he realized that Fang was surprised his actions had been so poorly received. His own heart was beating in his chest as he glared, frustrated and bewildered, at the rogue. For a moment Clovertwist wasn't certain whether to trust Fang or not; if he really was a rogue, then he'd likely jump on Clovertwist as soon as he let his guard down. But if he was... well... less of a roguish rogue... He answered Fang shortly, "I didn't say I don't want to be your friend; I did say I have to challenge you because of the code." Clovertwist tried to force himself to relax a little, adding, "I really couldn't know what you were jumping me for."

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: You Again? [closed]   You Again? [closed] EmptyThu 30 Apr 2020 - 15:35

Fang rolled his eyes. "Well, why do you think that I yelled the word 'surprise' when I jumped on you?" he demanded. "If I really had wanted to surprise you I would've, I don't know, tried to kill you?" he said flicking his ears. "But since you are my friend, I want to be your friend and that makes us friends!" he said eagerly looking at Clovertwist

OCC: He isn't much of a rogue, but not exactly a clan cat either.
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: You Again? [closed]   You Again? [closed] EmptyFri 1 May 2020 - 14:50

As his heartbeat slowed and he listened to Fang's response, Clovertwist realized with a bit of a dumbfounded shock that the rogue really did seem to want to be friends. Looking at his behavior now, he seemed to just act like a kit who desperately wanted the attention of the warriors - only this was a full-grown tom who probably didn't care whether or not the Clan cats approved of him. Clovertwist let out a mildly exasperated but amused snort at Fang's insistence. He smiled at last, sighed, and answered, "Alright, then we're friends. But, since you're my friend, you should know I don't dig surprises. I've had enough." His crimped tail twitched.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Again? [closed]   You Again? [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

You Again? [closed]
Page 1 of 1