Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hopes and dreams (Closed: Sun and Monarch only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Hopes and dreams (Closed: Sun and Monarch only) Empty
PostSubject: Hopes and dreams (Closed: Sun and Monarch only)   Hopes and dreams (Closed: Sun and Monarch only) EmptyMon 22 Dec 2014 - 13:33

Sunpaw was out gathering herbs when he heard a rustle in the bushes. Hoping nobody was around, he jumped on it. A tiny mouse was under his paws! How rare! Windclan cats usually only caught rabbits, and he wasn't supposed to hunt, but he still liked to. He quickly burried the mouse next to the bush, hoping a warrior would find it.
    He then remembered that in a few minutes he was going to meet with his secret crush, Monarchpaw, who he had asked to meet him there. He walked over to the gorge, and, smelling Monarchpaw, he limped quickly to her. "Hey Monarchpaw." He mewed.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and dreams (Closed: Sun and Monarch only)   Hopes and dreams (Closed: Sun and Monarch only) EmptyMon 22 Dec 2014 - 14:07

Monarchpaw was sitting in the gorge waiting for Sunpaw. She had been having a crush on him and had been keeping it a secret for a while. She had asked him if he could meet her at the gorge so she sat there waiting. The she cat flicked her golden black and white tail. She then smiled when she saw Sunpaw limp over to her quickly"hey Sunpaw"she mewed.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and dreams (Closed: Sun and Monarch only)   Hopes and dreams (Closed: Sun and Monarch only) EmptyMon 22 Dec 2014 - 14:09

Sunpaw smiled. "Hey.. So... What did you want me to come here for?" The tips of his ears were flaming, and his cheeks turned a pale pink. He wished he knew if she liked him. Waiting for her answer, he curled his tail around his paws politely.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and dreams (Closed: Sun and Monarch only)   Hopes and dreams (Closed: Sun and Monarch only) EmptyMon 22 Dec 2014 - 14:28

"Well I asked you if yoy could meet me here cause...I well I wanted to tell you something"Monarchpaw mewed looking at him blushing some. She shifted her paws almost nervously

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and dreams (Closed: Sun and Monarch only)   Hopes and dreams (Closed: Sun and Monarch only) EmptyMon 22 Dec 2014 - 14:32

Sunpaw's whisker's twitched. She's.. Blushing...? Maybe she does like me.. "Uh huh.." He mewed. His ears were now on fire, and his cheeks were turning a deep red.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and dreams (Closed: Sun and Monarch only)   Hopes and dreams (Closed: Sun and Monarch only) EmptyMon 22 Dec 2014 - 14:36

"W..well I..I know its forbidden b. But I..I wanted to tell you to..t..that I..ive had well I still have a crush on you Sunpaw"She mewed

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and dreams (Closed: Sun and Monarch only)   Hopes and dreams (Closed: Sun and Monarch only) EmptyMon 22 Dec 2014 - 14:38

Sunpaw smiled. "I've had a crush on you, too." He walked up to her and nuzzled her cheek. "But.. How can we be together? Will.. will we have to do it in secret?" His face turned a bit pale. He had wanted this for so long, but he didn't know how it would work....

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and dreams (Closed: Sun and Monarch only)   Hopes and dreams (Closed: Sun and Monarch only) EmptyMon 22 Dec 2014 - 14:47

Monarchpaw was quiet thinking. Before she laid her ears partially down. As she considered keeping it secret. She then mewed"the only... way is to do it in secret"She mewed quietly looking at him with blue eyes.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and dreams (Closed: Sun and Monarch only)   Hopes and dreams (Closed: Sun and Monarch only) EmptyMon 22 Dec 2014 - 14:51

Sunpaw nodded. Secret.. "Okay." He mewed. Thinking for a moment, he added, "Meet me here tomorrow night, when the moon is nearly full." He licked her cheek, and waited for her reply.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and dreams (Closed: Sun and Monarch only)   Hopes and dreams (Closed: Sun and Monarch only) EmptyMon 22 Dec 2014 - 14:54

Monarchpaw nodded"ok"She mewed and licked him back on the cheek quietly.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and dreams (Closed: Sun and Monarch only)   Hopes and dreams (Closed: Sun and Monarch only) EmptyMon 22 Dec 2014 - 14:56

"I'll see you tomorrow." He mewed, and winked.

So tomorrow (next topic) they will meet in Windclan's territory. So next time you can make the topic :p

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and dreams (Closed: Sun and Monarch only)   Hopes and dreams (Closed: Sun and Monarch only) EmptyMon 22 Dec 2014 - 14:58

(Ok do I make the thread now later or tomorrow?)

She smiled and nodded"ok"

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and dreams (Closed: Sun and Monarch only)   Hopes and dreams (Closed: Sun and Monarch only) EmptyMon 22 Dec 2014 - 15:02

Later maybe..?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and dreams (Closed: Sun and Monarch only)   Hopes and dreams (Closed: Sun and Monarch only) EmptyMon 22 Dec 2014 - 15:03

(Ok just let me know cause I can make it whenever)

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and dreams (Closed: Sun and Monarch only)   Hopes and dreams (Closed: Sun and Monarch only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hopes and dreams (Closed: Sun and Monarch only)
Page 1 of 1