Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]

Go down 
+23
Sleepy
Crystal
Flybot
Lostsouls
Alastine
Coal
Cat
Echo
Knight
Mallow
Running
Caitywolfy
iceychu
Reaper King
Icee
Rose
Spottedleaf
Fish
Honey Badger
Tarto-sensei
Sun
Puddles
King Falcon I
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 8 EmptyWed 10 Sep 2014 - 23:14

[MORAL SUPPORT INTENSIFIES]

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 8 I42GrfL

Last edited by Sleepy on Fri 12 Sep 2014 - 12:26; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 8 EmptyThu 11 Sep 2014 - 3:56

OOC: Before school posts....

Ducking away as the she cat finished her assault, she too reared up as Cinderfur went down, slamming her paws down upon her head.

Hawkflight used Upright lock on Cinderfur, dealing 25 damage and using 25 stamina

Hawkflight
53/100
140/280

Cinderfur
49/100
255/280

Spottedstar waits for Echo to post :D

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 8 EmptyThu 11 Sep 2014 - 7:42

ooc;; i thought you could only use upright lock once their health is below 1/2th lul

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 8 PDt1Qqd Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 8 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 8 EmptyThu 11 Sep 2014 - 7:54

OoC: I'm not here to contest ShadowClan joining the battle. I'm here to contest ShadowClan continuing the fight once they arrive. How many SkyClan cats are even still here? A handful is probably too many. I'd say maybe one or two. With SkyClan already decimated, there would be no point in continuing the battle. It'd make more sense to open up negotiations rather than do battle. I'm sure the powers that be won't even give this a second glance, since it doesn't fit in with their plans, but it makes the most sense.

IC: Eaglethorn grunted as the SkyClan cat slipped away and jumped, landing atop him painfully. Shaking her off, he quickly reared up on his paws and slashed at her face, not holding anything back.

Eaglethorn used Rear-up to Slash, dealing 25 damage and using 15 stamina.

Eaglethorn:

HP: 47/100
SP: 175/280

Featherheart:
40/100
245/280
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 8 EmptyThu 11 Sep 2014 - 8:03

ooc;; technically, Silentstar is still up and fighting - as far as rp goes. that's enough for the last few cats to keep on standing strong; unless she says otherwise.
by the time shadowclan arrives - if she happens to be dead by then (which doesn't seem likely at this rate) breeze should be next-in-command - and i don't think he'll call a retreat if he can help it.

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 8 PDt1Qqd Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 8 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 8 EmptyThu 11 Sep 2014 - 8:31

OoC: Breeze has almost no health, will have a single life, and will only have a couple cats under his command. They wouldn't stand a chance, and it wouldn't make sense to continue the battle, since the people they're trying to fight for would all have either retreated or would be unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 8 EmptyThu 11 Sep 2014 - 12:41

Snugglythrust Falcon wrote:
OoC: I'm not here to contest ShadowClan joining the battle. I'm here to contest ShadowClan continuing the fight once they arrive. How many SkyClan cats are even still here? A handful is probably too many. I'd say maybe one or two. With SkyClan already decimated, there would be no point in continuing the battle. It'd make more sense to open up negotiations rather than do battle. I'm sure the powers that be won't even give this a second glance, since it doesn't fit in with their plans, but it makes the most sense.

ShadowClan is mainly coming so they can keep ThunderClan and WindClan from claiming the territory. If they're already arriving, with the intent of attacking TC/WC, then why should they stop just because SkyClan's already gobgbagblged?

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 8 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 8 EmptyThu 11 Sep 2014 - 13:04

Owlheart had watched the battle go on when his opponent had raced away. It seemed they were winning until RiverClan came rushing onto the scene. He watched with shock as the Clan came to SkyClan's defense, his ears flicking as he glanced around the scene as chaos took reign around him once more. He felt like he stood there for moons until he saw a SkyClan cat land on Eaglethorn, and the WindClan cat let out a small hiss. He raced at the SkyClan she-cat with all of his might, quickly slashing at her with his claws.

Owlheart used Run-And-Tackle on Featherheart, dealing 23 damage and costing 10 Stamina.

Eaglethorn
47/100 HP
175/280 SP

Featherheart
17/100 HP
245/280 SP

Owlheart
60/60 HP
155/200 SP

Occ:And no, I totally, totally didn't forget about Owlheart. <.< >.>

-----

IC: Pain, that was what Ryefur felt. He barely was aware of how he was attacked; he had attacked a single cat then he suddenly felt claws at his side, then a cat ramming into him that sent him crashing to the ground. He hadn't move since that, as he had lost his breath when he had stuck the ground hard and so was unwilling to move as he tried to get a hold of himself. Finally, he forced imself to his paws as blood ozzed from his wounds after a while, his gaze shifting around. The battle was still going strong, but there was no way Ryefur could fight in the state he was in now; he was bleeding badly from those surprise attacks. So, with a small huff he forced himself to hurry out of the clearing that was once SkyClan's camp and was now a battlefield in hopes that he wouldn't be attacked once more.

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 8 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 8 EmptyThu 11 Sep 2014 - 13:18

Flameclaw hissed as the a tingle when up her spin. It hurt badly but it was going to deter the warior from finishing this battle.

Silverfang raced over to help the Thunderclan deputy. She used the same move the Skyclan warrior used. She gave a huff as she pulled sharply on his tail

Silverfang used Tail Yank dealing 15 damage and costing 10 Stamina stunning Nightfoot for one turn.

Silverfang:
22/80
80/240

Nightfoot
20/60
180/200

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 8 EmptyThu 11 Sep 2014 - 14:33

Everything was a blur, a blur of blood and cats, all of which were screeching and yowling at the top of their lungs. Sunface realized in dismay that the war had not ended, and it might never end if they didn't drive out SkyClan in this one day. The clearing was a mess; occasionally, she would be hit on the back with claws, but she would turn to see her attacker disarmed by a Clanmate or ally. She tried to race to the help of other allies, but each time a mass of claws and fangs would tumble in front of her and cut her off. The ginger she-cat whipped her head around in search of a SkyClan or RiverClan cat to take by surprise when she herself was caught off-guard. A she-cat landed on Sunface's back and dug her claws deep into her pelt, drawing a shriek of pain from the ThunderClan warrior. She threw off the SkyClan cat and gripped her roughly by the scruff, giving her attacker a violent shake enough to render her momentarily stunned.

Sunface used Scruff Shake on Willowstream, dealing 16 damage and using 25 stamina. Willowstream is stunned for 1 turn.

Sunface: 75/220

Willowstream: 64/215

Darkfrost grappled with the younger warrior, Maplecloud, until the latter went limp. He loosened his grip in anticipation of finding another warrior to fight, but then was suddenly rammed into from underneath. He stumbled backwards and then shot forwards once more, smashing his paw into the other warrior's face, knocking him into the blood-spattered dust.

Darkfrost used Front Paw Blow on Maplecloud, dealing 19 damage and using 5 stamina.

Darkfrost: 62/200

Maplecloud: KO'd

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 8 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682

Last edited by Sun on Thu 11 Sep 2014 - 14:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 8 EmptyThu 11 Sep 2014 - 14:33

The member 'Sun' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 8 Mistpe10
Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 8 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 8 EmptyThu 11 Sep 2014 - 23:23

OOC: Sorry, been caught up with homework >.< I hate it
And this is a Before school post.

Ic: Screeching at her attacker, Hollyshade twisteed round to rear up and slash at him. Her  eyes were like bright pools of malevolent green fire as her white claws flew all over opposing cat.

Hollyshade used rear-up at slash on Lightningstrike, dealing 21 damage and using 15 SP
Hollyshade
SP: 180/200
HP: 61/80

Lightningstrike
SP: 30/45
HP: 139/160

Thornclaw turned from to a new opponent, and ran up to tackle her.

Thornclaw used run and tackle on Featherheart, dealing 18 with 5 extra damage as she was not focused on him and using 10 SP

Thornclaw:
HP: 60/60
SP: 182/200

Featherheart:
KO

Whirling round to see the sources of screeches entering the clearing, Breezefeather realised that RiverClan were joining the battle.

Cloudpool entered the battle silently, searching for her brother. "Lightningstrike! Are you Ok?" She scanned his body with her blue eyes for any wounds.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 8 EmptyFri 12 Sep 2014 - 10:39

Lightningstrike hissed and slid away from the black and white she-cat. Hearing his sister's voice, he turned and ran toward her. "Hey Cloudpool!" He sounded rushed. "No, I am not injured badly, it's just a scratch or two." he replied, shifting. The tom winced as his wounds throbbed. Looking back up at his sister, he smiled. "Just a minor injury." He looked around, seeing his Clanmates and WindClan fighting with the other Clans. "We should probably go before anyone notices us.." he mewed. He turned and went to leave, but spun around. Running to Cloudpool, he licked her forehead, wrapping his neck around hers in a hug.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 8 EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 13:44

OOC: I know Shadowclan wants to post but first, after trying to organize this mess, I found this:

Hawkpaw comes back from the dead/unconscious/fleeing to attack Otter taking away a good amount of HP that Otter should have kept...

Guys, even if you think the attack might not pertain to you, please read everything so this doesn't happen. I'm still going to ask what can be done about this because that not happening could have affected this quite a bit differently.

EDIT: apparently this has happened quite a few times where people have not read the posts and there are several cats who have suddenly gained health back. Willowstream is one of them, Sunface is another.

Last edited by Shadow on Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 14:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 8 EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 14:46

OOC: Well since Echo isn't posting.....

Spottedstar glanced around and spotted her deputy being attacked and raced over, tackling the stunned cat.

Spottedstar used Run and Tackle on Nightfoot, dealing 21(+5) damage and using 10 stamina.

Spottedstar:
120/120
270/300

Nightfoot:
KO

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next