Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]

Go down 
+23
Sleepy
Crystal
Flybot
Lostsouls
Alastine
Coal
Cat
Echo
Knight
Mallow
Running
Caitywolfy
iceychu
Reaper King
Icee
Rose
Spottedleaf
Fish
Honey Badger
Tarto-sensei
Sun
Puddles
King Falcon I
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 3 EmptyWed 3 Sep 2014 - 19:31

Rosepaw waited with the other Thunderclan apprentices. How is this going to go? She thought to herself. This would be her first battle
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 3 EmptyWed 3 Sep 2014 - 19:33

Dapple paw closed his eyes. He kept telling him self he was ready. He was. He had to be.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Mallow

Mallow

Aries Goat
Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 3 EmptyThu 4 Sep 2014 - 9:44

Asterflower grinned despite her worries and nudge Greystorm with her tail. "Ready as you can ever be." She meowed. But that didn't help her unease a bit. She needed to put on a braver face though, if not for the fact that she needed, and wanted to stand by her clan, but because not a few seconds later her own apprentice came bounding over. Speaking this time to Pebblepaw, she reminded her. "Just be careful, all right? You do the things we've worked on, but if it starts getting bad, remember to take it back a bit." She didn't want to tell the apprentice not to be afraid of retreating exactly, but still. She worried about the smaller cats in the frey. It was necessary, yes. But still...

Dustytuft flattened his ears slightly in shame that his former mentor had heard him, Breezefeather scolding him for being impatient. "I know, sorry." He mewed, put out, sounding rather like the apprentice he had been only a moon or so earlier. "It's just that - the longer the wait, the more time they have to prepare, right? Can't we just rake these fleabags and get it over with? They're in the wrong!"

Dustytuft | Dt [of] Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 3 EmptyThu 4 Sep 2014 - 13:45

Swiftpaw closed her eyes. She remembered every second of her life, just in case she would die today. She could NOT die today. She reminded herself that she would not try to fight that much, fore she did not like the idea of fighting, killing, or anything else. But, since this was a fight including her clan, she would fight for them.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 3 EmptyThu 4 Sep 2014 - 14:42

ooc: Cat, you should slow down your posting a bit and wait for Fal. The battle will come soon enough.

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 3 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4401

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 3 EmptyThu 4 Sep 2014 - 16:31

Among her Clan stood Tigerpelt. Not a muscle in her body twitched as she stood like a statue with her head held high, amber eyes looking straight ahead. Unlike the few clanmates and allies, the she-cat said nothing. Tigerpelt had no feelings about this battle; she didn't care about any cat other than the ones in her Clan and was here because they needed her. Oh well if she died. At least she got to defend her Clan. 

Firefly, also not really caring and only here because she liked to fight, sat looking up through the leaves that hung overhead.

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 3 JGgdMsS Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 3 JGg3TFt Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 3 J0ieN9e Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 3 JGg3GK7 Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 3 JGg2WjR

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 3 JcTsSP1  Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 3 JcnAVnI Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 3 Grub_f10Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 3 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 3 EmptyThu 4 Sep 2014 - 16:32

OoC: I think that's good. Sorry for the delay! SkyClan, you may post now.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 3 EmptyThu 4 Sep 2014 - 17:41

Ooc: kk, I will c:

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 3 EmptyThu 4 Sep 2014 - 20:14

A young handsome grey tom had been feeling the need to check over the borders trotting through the forest the tom nearly paused when he smelled something... different. Feeling a growl rumbling in his throat. Slightly parting his jaws as he tasted the air again, it was confirmed. Their was indeed Thunderclan and Windclan cats on their territory. Possibly preparing for a battle, His head snapped over towards Cloverleaf his sister who had tagged along with him on the patrol."Cloverleaf, go back and get the rest of Skyclan, we have some company." Rockfall said sternly keeping his amber gaze fixed forwards, alert and cautious.

Cloverleaf felt something strange would be happening today the sudden pause of Rockfall nearly caused the brown tabby to crash into him. Her whiskers twitched in slight confusion as she was ready to ask her brother what the reason he stopped for, until she had been caught off from her own thoughts by him. Slowly listening to what he was saying, Her ears perked forwards and parted her jaws tasting the air for herself. Suddenly feeling tense, he was right Windclan and Thunderclan had joined together for a battle. Quickly nodding towards Rockfall the skyclan she-cat charged back to camp, quickly letting out a yowl to get everyones attnetion on her. Quickly explaining what exactly what was happening on their territory. To every cat who had bothered to listen to her.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 3 EmptyThu 4 Sep 2014 - 20:32

Ooc: just one more thing-

Swiftpaw looked around for her mentor, Deernose. They barely did ANY training. Bracing herself for the worst, she flexed her claws
Ooc: Btw, I talked it out on the chat box, someone's gonna kill swift paw in the battle.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 12:09

OoC: Well, guess I should've made this clear; my apologies. This is a surprise attack, so no SkyClan cat is aware such an attack is occurring. This is just to know who will be there. Sorry Crystal. Please edit for that.

And Swiftpaw's dying? Man, color me surprised.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 13:32

Why was he stuck here?

He wanted to hunt. He wanted to go patrol the border. He wanted to fight. Instead he was watching over his deputy like he was a kit. Dustfang gave him an insolent look, feeling a flicker of annoyance every time he saw that gash in Silverstorm's side. Honeyleaf had patched it up as best as she could, but it would be a half-moon until he was able to do anything on his own. The mouse-brain had come slinking back into camp in the early hours of the morning, saying he'd had a run-in with a rogue. That should have been enough on its own to keep him camp, but he'd kept trying to escape after that, tearing open his wound again, so a guard had to be posted outside the medicine den at all times. And could anyone guess which lucky warrior had the watch today?

"I could be hunting, y'know. Or looking for she-cats. Or valiantly defending our Clan."

Silverstorm made no reply. He often looked sullen and quiet, these days, brooding on who-knows-what. Was he really that bitter over some skirmish with a rogue, or was it something else? Dustfang thought it better not to ask. "Or at the very least, guarding someone who knows how to carry a conversation."

"Then go already."

"If I could, I would've already gone."

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 14:02

Ooc: I need room for others, and I think her dying would be a great dramatic finish to her life.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Last edited by Cat55555 on Sat 14 Feb 2015 - 20:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 16:10

Breezetail set the plump sparrow at his mother's feet. The elder, Flowerpelt, glanced up warmly at tall tom and giving him a small thanks before starting to pluck the feathers off of the small creature. Today seemed to be a good day, the gentle wind cool and the suns rays warm. Flowerpelt had never thought she'd live to see this, to see her son grow strong - and even see him have kits of his own. If she'd still been a rogue, he would've walked away from her and she'd probably never see him again, like all her kits before. There would've been no medicine cat to treat her when she broke her leg. She would've been left to die long ago. And now, though her tired body could do little on its own now, she would be taken care of. And she was even promised a place after she closed her eyes for good, to be healty and keep watching those she cared for. That was the greatest thing of all.

Walking away from the old calico, a smile showing after having seen her smile, the gray tabby picked up his other piece of prey. He'd caught a lot that morning and had already also given a bird to his mate, but he figured that he couldn't have been the only one who needed a bite to eat.
"You look bored out of your wits, Dustfang." With a smirk, he set down a large crow between the guard and the deputy. They could share if they were both that hungry, he supposed. For a moment, he glanced down at Silverstorm, seeing the dark look on hus face. It left him uncomfortable, to say the least, reminding angry him of the shadowed cats in Elea's dream. Breezetail quickly brushed those thoughts aside.

In the middle of the clearing, a fluffy white she-cat laid sprawled out comfortably, her ear only twitching slightly to the sounds as she tuned them out. The warm sunlight felt wonderful and she was determined to soak up every bit of it that she possibly could. In the bright light, it brought a certain gleam to her snowy pelt, her thick fur hiding her scars; and for a few moments, she looked quite pretty laying there. After patrolling non-stop for the past few days, she didn't think a good nap wasn't too much to ask for, right?

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 3 PDt1Qqd Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 16:50

A brown tuxedo tom laid comfortably on his familiar overhanging branch. Honey eyes were half-lidded, gazing around lazily. This was the newest warrior of Skyclan, Maplecloud.

No, he wasn't a lazy cat. His vigil had been the previous night, and he had been sleeping all this day. He had been planning on hunting that evening, but something felt wrong. The air was tense, and Maplecloud couldn't figure out why. He sat up, looking out above the bramble wall. The fur on the back of his neck raised uneasily. His claws taken at the lichen-covered branch.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next