Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]

Go down 
+23
Sleepy
Crystal
Flybot
Lostsouls
Alastine
Coal
Cat
Echo
Knight
Mallow
Running
Caitywolfy
iceychu
Reaper King
Icee
Rose
Spottedleaf
Fish
Honey Badger
Tarto-sensei
Sun
Puddles
King Falcon I
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Sep 2014 - 14:47

Wildpaw stood there with the ThunderClan cats. Finding Sunface, the she-cat ran to her mentor. My first battle! The apprentice was very excited, unsheathing her claws, baring her teeth. I'll show them! Wildpaw decided not to fight a cat that's too big for her, but probably stick with the small cats.

OOC: Gonna leave this short, morning + need to get to school...

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Sep 2014 - 16:31

Cloverbreeze moved next to her mate and licked his cheek, "Are you ready?" The she-cat was ready herself though she kneaded the ground, she waited for Falconstar's word.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mallow

Mallow

Aries Goat
Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Sep 2014 - 16:56

Asterflower was no stranger to fighting - but it had been a while since she had been planning to square off against another clan. But they had stolen part of their land - their home. They had to be mouse-brained to think that they'd just sit on their tails and do nothing about it. Asterflower kneeded the ground beneath her paws, claws extended, until the ground was churned and ripped at her feet. Just say the word, Falconstar. Just one simple order, and she'd be off.

Following another leader, under the flag of comradery, Dustytuft, newly made warrior of Thunderclan, skitter back and forth like an anxious, hyperactive mouse. "Come on, what are we waiting for - we can run in there and shred those Foxhearts, already!" He encouraged. Why wait...why not get on with things now!?

Dustytuft | Dt [of] Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Sep 2014 - 18:23

"Are you ready for this?" Graystorm asked Asterflower. This was their first battle as a warrior
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2519

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Sep 2014 - 18:41

A heavily scarred tom was among Thunderclan's ranks. He deep snarl was across his face, and revenge in his head. After the last battle, Foxfang had been brewing up his hatred against that band of rouges who dared call themselves Skyclan. It wasn't even just for the crimes against his clan, it was personal. The scars on his pelt were all from the rouge fleabags. His fur was constantly being raised and lowered, creating a rippling effect.

A lonesome brown tom could be seen with the Windclan cats, standing slightly above everyone else. He had come to take back what was his clan's territory. Deernose had no grudge against the cats, only for their actions. The fifth clan had died off before he had been born - to rise again so many moons later was ridiculous. He stood tall, awaiting the order to charge.

A much smaller cat, but still of Windclan, was standing amidst her clanmates. Pebblepaw felt slightly uneasy to attack the clan she once called her home, her family. She knew some of the cats there. The gray she-cat shook her head to dislodge the thought. She had no family in there now, and the cats she had met should have forgotten all about her now. Spotting her mentor, Asterflower, the apprentice bounded over before the leaders called to attack.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Sep 2014 - 22:39

Amongst the WindClan group joined by ThunderClan was Snoweye, the half-blind deputy who had been reluctant to actually be leading this attack. While she had indeed understood the rage, was it truly necessary or was the white she-cat simply being too soft-hearted towards the renewed clan? As an apprentice, during a conversation with Bristlefur, she had stood up for SkyClan when Lavenderheart, the deceased daughter of Silentstar and considered last, true member, had moved to the nursery expecting Twistedfoot's kits. Was she ready to do the same now or fight with her clan?

On the other hand, Lunarpelt was lurking in the shadows, sheathing and unsheathing her claws consecutively, eager to get this over with. The former kittypet was bothered that something this large could take place so soon, but it didn't effect her, so she didn't really care. The quicker it was done, the faster she could head back to camp and rest.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 1:35

Hearing her old apprentice before she saw him, Breezefeather turned to Dustytuft and laid a tail across his shoulders. "Patience, Dustytuft. We are all eager but we must wait for the perfect time to strike. The way you start the battle is important, and rushing in can spoil the whole battle." Her voice was hushed, yet stern as if she was still mentoring him.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 5:44

Dapplepaw stood with the Thunderclan cats, a little nervous. He watched his half-sister Swiftpaw from across the area. "I hope I don't die today..." He whispered to himself.

On the other paw, Swiftpaw caught her half-brothers gaze from her spot near her mentor, Deernose. The windclan cats were more eager, but she was scared. But, she put her head down. I.. I can't do this.. I.. I can't..

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile

Last edited by Cat55555 on Sat 14 Feb 2015 - 20:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 14:46

Lightningstrike snarled and lashed his tail. The gray tom was more than ready to fight, and his claws were digging into the dirt. "We'll destroy the mouse-brains!" he spat through clenched teeth, and his tail lashed furiously. His yellow eyes had become dangerous-looking slits, and his fur was puffed up.

Fangpaw looked around. Her Clanmates were bristling, and their claws were unsheathed, faces drawn into a snarl. Hissing, she arched her back and bristled her fur, snarling and flexing her long, sharp claws. She let out a small yowl, and drew her claws down into the dirt, ripping and tearing.

My Babies:

Last edited by Coal on Wed 3 Sep 2014 - 15:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 17:40

Swiftpaw held her breath. though she doubted herself completely, she had to do what was best for her Clan. All that mattered was loyalty. In life, in the Clans, all that mattered was loyalty to the ones who helped you and to the ones you were born with. Looking to her sister Frostpaw, she smiled faintly. Starclan let us all live. Don't let a drop more of blood than nessasary be shed.. Suddenly, she got a burst of realization. Fight. Fight for your loyalty. "I'm ready." She growled ferociously. She gripped the ground with her razor sharp claws, eyeing the others. She lashed her tail angrily.

Dapplepaw gripped the ground, fear in his pelt. Though he was scared, he knew that everything was to be alright. Things would be.. All right. "I won't die. I will fight for my Clan and for what Spottedstar believes right!" He chanted, but softer than normal.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Last edited by Cat55555 on Sat 14 Feb 2015 - 20:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 17:43

Scarletpaw stood by Swiftpaw. "So am I," she replied with anticipation in her voice. She was ready to fight alright.

EagleWing stood by Dapplepaw. "Use what I've taught you and you'll be fine." He touched his apprentice with the tip of his tail.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 17:46

"I will, Eaglewing. I promise." Dapplepaw said. He WOULD battle like a warrior.

Swiftpaw smiled. "Then we will win." She said to Scarletpaw.
Ooc: I'm still a bit new to the battle system so please don't get mad if my cats don't do it right, thanks.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Last edited by Cat55555 on Sat 14 Feb 2015 - 20:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 17:49

Ducksnap looked at the two and smiled, "And I will stand with you. With my life." He growled and showed his claws of angrily and narrowed his eyes to slits. "I am ready." He went to stand by the two letting himself get soft, "Do not worry he clan stands with you, all." He gestured his tail around to show the bristling Thundclan behind him.

Redpaw looked at Scarletpaw and Swiftpaw bristling, "We can do this!" She said with fierceness in her voice. "The clan stands behind us and we will fight as one!" She hoped this was wise to say before they charged.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 17:53

Swiftpaw and Dapplepaw both nodded to each other from across. They both listened to the cats talking to them. "We'll fight like no others!" They both said to their friends.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Last edited by Cat55555 on Sat 14 Feb 2015 - 20:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 18:22

Hawkpaw padded up to the middle of the group of cats seeing her father and half brother, Falconstar and Eaglethorn, standing to her right and her mother and sister, Silverfang and Featherpaw, to her left. As she looked around she saw no signs of her mentor, Tigerpelt and she sighed. They had barely done any training in fighting since she was apprenticed and had almost no clue what she was doing. Despite this Hawkpaw's eyes filled with a look of determination, vowing to make her parents and her clan prowd.

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: