Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]

Go down 
+23
Sleepy
Crystal
Flybot
Lostsouls
Alastine
Coal
Cat
Echo
Knight
Mallow
Running
Caitywolfy
iceychu
Reaper King
Icee
Rose
Spottedleaf
Fish
Honey Badger
Tarto-sensei
Sun
Puddles
King Falcon I
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 9 EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 16:42

OoC: Willowstream should have 38 health and is stunned. That will be fully fixed whenever Sunny gets a chance.

Falconstar noticed a SkyClan warrior attacking a ThunderClan one, and prepared to leap to their defense-oh, no, they just walked away with an enemy warrior. Well, can't stop now. The WindClan leader dived under Hollyshade and raked at her belly before hopping back up. He hadn't seen Silentstar this entire battle. She must've run away. Her clan should follow after her. "Where is your leader?" he yowled into the clearing. "You have lost!"

Falconstar used Belly Rake on Hollyshade, dealing 28 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Falconstar:

HP: 42/120
SP: 180/280

Hollyshade:
HP: 33/80
SP: 180/200

Eaglethorn, meanwhile, took some time to battle with a cat Hawkflight was fighting, surprising them with a hard tackle to the side.

Eaglethorn used Run-and-Tackle, dealing 20 (+5) damage and taking 10 stamina.

Eaglethorn:

HP: 47/100
SP: 165/280

Hawkflight:
53/100
140/280

Cinderfur:
24/100
255/280

OoC: Without a leader present, SkyClan has no one to rally around. Not as if there were many SkyClan cats left anyway. They should flee, and WindClan and ThunderClan claim victory. Begin your running, SkyClan and RiverClan.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 9 EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 18:46

"Then go enjoy your victory somewhere else, Falconstar, A voice called from the other side of the camp. Thrushstar stood tall and emotionless as he looked around the clearing at all of the unconscious warriors. Behind him was almost his entire clan just waiting for some signal to jump onto the already battle tired cats from Windclan and Thunderclan. Finally looking back at Falconstar who was attacking a Riverclan cat already fighting another warrior, Thrushstar scoffed. "I didn't realize the leader of Windclan needed help fighting his battles over land he will not get. Leave, Falconstar. You've gotten your revenge."

Fennelpaw stood behind Thrushstar looking at all of the destruction around the camp. Who would do such a thing? It was almost barbaric. What was the reason for the attack anyway? She wished she knew, but she didn't know anything about it except for the fact that she was probably going to have to fight one of them soon and that sent chills down her spine.

As soon as Cinderfur saw Thrushstar, she leaped out from under Falconstar and Hawkflight, moving away to keep her from attacking just yet. Honestly, without Sunfur, she didn't really know what to do...

Nightfoot and Featherheart were knocked out from three different cats each hitting her without giving her any chance. Dead Starclan, Night foot now knew why Skyclan left. These clan cats were aggravating little foxhearts who got upset at anything that changed. She had changed her whole life around and she didn't complain like them.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 9 EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 19:05

Swiftpaw looked around for someone to fight. Thankfully, she noticed everyone was taken. She didn't wanna fight now, but as she was about to go look some more, she was horror-struck at how many cats were unconsious, hurt, or on the verge of..... She couldn't even think about the last one.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 9 EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 19:18

Coalpaw bounded around excitement rippled through his fur as he took small law steps towards the camp entrance. He looked around himself eyes sparking, where to go who to fight? His pelt bristled at the fighting all around and he shook his head reminding himself of the death of battle. Anger powered him to continue on ward. Coalpaw glanced around awaiting for someone to attack him as how could he attack them?
OcC- anyone can attack him..

n/a
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 9 EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 21:28

OOC: just as an fyi in case this might be a little confusing. Shadowclan is not attacking yet.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 9 EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 21:28

OOC: There's no need to run. Echo is posting soon (probably?).

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 9 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 9 EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 23:04

OoC: And then she will die, passing on her title to a cat who will have one life and almost no available SkyClan fighters. Running is an appropriate response right now.
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 9 EmptySun 14 Sep 2014 - 7:32

OCC: Oh my lord I am SO sorry!!!! I didn't notice the part of Cry's post that said Hawkpaw got knocked out! If I had I never would have done that! Should I go back and try to fix it??? I feel so bad now... Sorry everyone.

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 9 EmptySun 14 Sep 2014 - 8:53

ooc;; well, it doesn't matter much at the moment, but since otter had health taken away from a dead man and lost a turn to rekill said zombie - i'd like the health he'd lost from Hawkpaw back and an extra turn to go along with it.
that is, if this battle doesn't end now.

It was also pointed out that if Otter hadn't been killed, then Flameclaw would most likely be dead by now and Night likely be alive; and who knows what else?

ooc messages everywhere.

dsasdfa read people.

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 9 PDt1Qqd Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 9 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 9 EmptySun 14 Sep 2014 - 14:06

ooc: Can I have a recap before I post something? I haven't been on since Friday
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 9 EmptySun 14 Sep 2014 - 15:17

Falconstar looked up and narrowed his eyes at the appearance of Thrushstar. He shouldn't have been surprised that they had showed up, though he never figured ShadowClan to emphasize justice and righteousness. Stepping away from his previous opponent, he locked eyes with his ShadowClan opposite and mewed calmly but with a tense edge to his words. "You wound me, Thrushstar. I did not come here to battle for revenge. This is about protecting the sanctity of our forest from rogues. I made you an offer before this, but you didn't decide then. Have you had time to think about it?" Maybe it wasn't how the other clans pictured it, but Falconstar did not come here for needless bloodshed: he came to restore order and purity to the forest, which had been sullied by these rogues pretending to be clan cats. He still felt that, with SkyClan and RiverClan extremely weakened, the two clans could take on ShadowClan, but was there a point to create further bloodshed? If Thrushstar hadn't already attacked, that would seem to mean that he was waiting for something, perhaps even willing to negotiate. He was more than willing to do so.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 9 EmptySun 14 Sep 2014 - 15:32

Spottedstar stopped and glanced at Thrushstar, backing off her temporary opponent. Listening to Falconstars words, she spoke afterwards. "Skyclan and Riverclan joined together with Elea, killing a life off Dewstar, putting her closer to her death. They killed a defenseless elder, so I think a victory here would suffice for all they have destroyed and broken. These are rouges that don't go by the warrior code. They would kill one of your elders or kits in a second if they had the chance to, you should think about that." she stood tall and proud, representing her call, a new leader, new reign, and more victories.

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 9 EmptySun 14 Sep 2014 - 17:44

Duskpaw stood next to Fennelpaw silently, her eyes cold. Seeing the destruction, blood, and bodies scattered around the camp Duskpaw immediately remembered Badgerfang. Letting out a hiss the somber-hued apprentice clawed at the ground and looked away but listened closely to what Thrushstar and the other leaders said.

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 9 EmptySun 14 Sep 2014 - 18:06

Two more cats stood behind Thrushstar, staring around with wide eyes at the scene. The camp was in total ruins, bodies littering the entirety of the clearing. Some squirmed around, or gave way to their fate with the subtle rise and fall of their chests. A few bodies didn't seem to move at all. Mistflower wasn't certain to make of this, the she-cat being reminded immedietly of the time they had been chased out of their home; the same destruction, same scent of blood, same image of death. She felt a sickening pit grow in her stomach, darting her eyes around and finding what appeared to be the nursery. The den itself seemed somewhat in-tact, but the trails of blood leading inside left her less than certain of the safety of the cats inside. "The kits..." she muttered, brushing past ShadowClan's leader and running over to see if the young SkyClanners were okay.

Tigerclaw wavered uncertainly in his place, the dark looks on the faces of the WindClan and ThunderClan warriors reminding him of the cats he saw in Elea's nightmare. If this was supposedly the everyday light he was supposed to die to protect, what was the darkness that was supposed to come for all of them later? These cats were insane, and after growing up his entire life with his Clan's isolation, he'd almost wished that Thrushstar had kept them home.
Almost. The image of the small apprentice that rode his back kept him glued to the situation. The tom back a sigh, sharing a look with Bearmask.

Otterfur slowly stood up for where he lay, glaring at the cats who spoke then. The brown and white tabbyy gritted his teeth, seeing his grandmother standing in hesitation, and Lilystream's body not far off. The tom padded over to her, nosing her gently, seeing if she was alright. 'If Reedstar was still here, this wouldn't have happened.' He thought bitterly.

Lilyclaw lay in the middle of the clearing, blinking her eyes open. She glanced ahead, waiting for her vision to form again, but it remained, for the most part, an unclear haze. Still, she focused on the two cats they she'd seen last. "Dustclaw... Silverstorm..." She hissed stubbornly through her teeth, raising her head slightly. The brown tabby's body stirred slightly, but there was no mistaking the bright puddle of red that pooled from the gray deputy's neck. "SIL-v-ahh..." She shivered from the straining wounds on her belly, looking up again and freezing.
... was she imagining it, or did she see an elder version of the deputy standing behind him in the shadows of the den?

Breezetail near bit is tounge, standing in front of his family inside of the nursery. The tom's pelt was on end, bleeding from several smaller wounds and a sharp clawing across his left eye. Cloudheart, Flowerpelt, his kits... Those fox-hearts wouldn't lay a single claw on them so long as they were still breathing. Something was wrong, though. The sounds of war were dying down and over the overwhelmong scents of cats and blood, he thought he scented ShadowClan. A deep growl held back at his throat, near about to pounce when Mistflower poked her head inside.

"Wait, wait...! I'm on your side!" The she-cat glanced around and ducked back out with a sigh of relief when she'd seen none of the kits were hurt, though their medicine cat seemes to have gotten a good shredding.

Too curious to see what exactly was going on, Breezetail left the den and stepped outside, his good dye widing in horror at the scene. StarClan, why, he thought, shooting his gaze to the three leaders.

ooc;; casually gets all my charries together

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 9 PDt1Qqd Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 9 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 9 EmptySun 14 Sep 2014 - 18:44

Wispkit ran around the nursery in Skyclan, scared. He hid in the back, but felt more comforted as Mistflower padded in. At least Skyclan isn't dead yet.... At least I might be here if.... He looked around the nursery, happy to see everyone in there was safe.

Dapplepaw growled as he saw Skyclan cats scattering. Ha! Some are too scared! He noticed a she-cat run into the nursery, and was about to attack, but he thought better of it as she was probably just going to help the kits.

Swiftpaw paced around the clearing, as she listened to what the leaders were saying. Sighing, she sat on a stump and let a pang of worry hit her, because what would happen to so many cats if this battle went wrong. As the thoughts raced through her, she shook her head and tried to clear her mind. She looked around again. Glad, as she was, to see no one from her clan wounded to their death point.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next